PDA

View Full Version : Give me another vote I guess

DLRDUDE
12-05-2004, 02:39 AM
This is a board devoted to DLR but it seems Eddie takes up all the space on here. I used to live breath and sleep Van Halen. Anything that was on my sorry stereo was a vinyl. Back in '81 or '82 I had "Women and children First" on an 8 track. Who really knows what caused the devise of VH, I heard Ed didn't want to get out of bed to make the new ALBUM...that's right rookie they were called albums back then. The split was such a shocker. Anyway there was all this talk that they were getting back together and it never materialized. Oh well
Here we are talking about what a joke Ed is and talking about him losing part of his tongue because of his own self inflicted cancer! You all seem to take that shit light. Well I can tell you It's nothing to take easy or to be used as a ploy to mock someone.:mad: Say what the fuck you want to about me, call me "the sheep of the week"...how stupid or give me a vote or whatever you do around here. I like visitin this site because it's Dave fans but the fighting on here is ridiculous. Peace:)

Bill Lumbergh
12-05-2004, 03:19 AM
I agree with you about the fighting 100 percent. Let's get back to Dave................and keeping the Van Hagar supporters in their place! :D

Rikk
12-05-2004, 03:30 AM
Yes. No more fighting. Let's just attack Van Hagar supporters by...

by...

by fighting!:matrix:

Bill Lumbergh
12-05-2004, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Rikk

by...

:wow2:

Rikk
12-05-2004, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
:wow2:

DAVE-HATERS :gun:

Model Citizen
12-05-2004, 12:46 PM
I'll give you a vote

bueno bob
12-05-2004, 04:25 PM
You EARN your vote! :)

Dave's PA Rental
12-05-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by DLRDUDE
This is a board devoted to DLR but it seems Eddie takes up all the space on here. I used to live breath and sleep Van Halen. Anything that was on my sorry stereo was a vinyl. Back in '81 or '82 I had "Women and children First" on an 8 track. Who really knows what caused the devise of VH, I heard Ed didn't want to get out of bed to make the new ALBUM...that's right rookie they were called albums back then. The split was such a shocker. Anyway there was all this talk that they were getting back together and it never materialized. Oh well
Here we are talking about what a joke Ed is and talking about him losing part of his tongue because of his own self inflicted cancer! You all seem to take that shit light. Well I can tell you It's nothing to take easy or to be used as a ploy to mock someone.:mad: Say what the fuck you want to about me, call me "the sheep of the week"...how stupid or give me a vote or whatever you do around here. I like visitin this site because it's Dave fans but the fighting on here is ridiculous. Peace:)

Thats a great post. Nice job.

lms2
12-05-2004, 05:58 PM
Say what the fuck you want to about me, call me "the sheep of the week"...how stupid or give me a vote or whatever you do around here. I like visitin this site because it's Dave fans but the fighting on here is ridiculous. Peace:)

Nice to have another Dave fan around. :D

ULTRAMAN VH
12-05-2004, 06:47 PM
This is a Dave sight, the hell with Van Hagar.

PHOENIX
12-05-2004, 07:00 PM
Eddie Van Halen Rocks!!!

Switch84
12-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by PHOENIX
Eddie Van Halen is a drunken rat bastard!!!

;) :D That's better........ROFLMMFAOBT!

scottydabodi
12-06-2004, 01:44 AM
That was a great post DLRDUDE... Better than your post is IMS's avatar...

academic punk
12-25-2004, 07:36 PM

As Dave himself has said, there are times to take up arms...and times to blow somebody else's off.

You don't like the competition? CLASSIC VH was all about the competition: to climb that motherfukcin' hill, better and faster than your opponents, and laugh your ass off the entire time you're doing it.

If you don't get that, you don't understand a single note or lyric of CLASSIC VH and you don't deserve to listen to their music or be on this site.

Now go listen to Three Lock Box and fuck off.

julia
12-25-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Rikk

by...

not fighting, give them a shitload of abuse, they can't fight back

Heavydigger
12-28-2004, 01:25 PM
Indeed

Figs
12-28-2004, 01:29 PM
Don't let these shakes go on
It's time we had a break from it....

DLRDUDE
12-29-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
As Dave himself has said, there are times to take up arms...and times to blow somebody else's off.

You don't like the competition? CLASSIC VH was all about the competition: to climb that motherfukcin' hill, better and faster than your opponents, and laugh your ass off the entire time you're doing it.

If you don't get that, you don't understand a single note or lyric of CLASSIC VH and you don't deserve to listen to their music or be on this site.

Wow! You are something else. My post wasn't aimed at you or anyone else really academically illiterate piece of dung. I only mentioned it because cancer is not something to be made a joke of. Furthermore Shithead and I do mean that in the true sense of the word, I wish no ill will toward you or anyone you have in your life. Not sure what your blast was at me but it seemed really juvenile. And no! I will not leave the board because you think you are superior to myself or anyone else. You Sir?mam, possibly(by your tyrant) are in desperate need of counseling. I sure hope you never have to go through the horrors of Chemotherapy like a few people I know. What a waste you are :(
Now go listen to Three Lock Box and fuck off.