X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLRDUDE
    Roadie
    • Oct 2004

Give me another vote I guess

This is a board devoted to DLR but it seems Eddie takes up all the space on here. I used to live breath and sleep Van Halen. Anything that was on my sorry stereo was a vinyl. Back in '81 or '82 I had "Women and children First" on an 8 track. Who really knows what caused the devise of VH, I heard Ed didn't want to get out of bed to make the new ALBUM...that's right rookie they were called albums back then. The split was such a shocker. Anyway there was all this talk that they were getting back together and it never materialized. Oh well
    Here we are talking about what a joke Ed is and talking about him losing part of his tongue because of his own self inflicted cancer! You all seem to take that shit light. Well I can tell you It's nothing to take easy or to be used as a ploy to mock someone. Say what the fuck you want to about me, call me "the sheep of the week"...how stupid or give me a vote or whatever you do around here. I like visitin this site because it's Dave fans but the fighting on here is ridiculous. Peace
    There are those that do and those that don't. Those that didn't see what those that did had done and wish they had especially when "She looked so F#*kin GOOD"
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I agree with you about the fighting 100 percent. Let's get back to Dave................and keeping the Van Hagar supporters in their place!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Yes. No more fighting. Let's just attack Van Hagar supporters by...

by...

by fighting!
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

by...

by fighting!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
          DAVE-HATERS
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Model Citizen
            Full On Cocktard
            • Dec 2004

I'll give you a vote
            "As much as you people are in here, you are probably unemployed, dope smoking, unwashed analizers and alcoholics of the worst degree."-Katydid

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

You EARN your vote!
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Give me another vote I guess

Originally posted by DLRDUDE
                This is a board devoted to DLR but it seems Eddie takes up all the space on here. I used to live breath and sleep Van Halen. Anything that was on my sorry stereo was a vinyl. Back in '81 or '82 I had "Women and children First" on an 8 track. Who really knows what caused the devise of VH, I heard Ed didn't want to get out of bed to make the new ALBUM...that's right rookie they were called albums back then. The split was such a shocker. Anyway there was all this talk that they were getting back together and it never materialized. Oh well
                Here we are talking about what a joke Ed is and talking about him losing part of his tongue because of his own self inflicted cancer! You all seem to take that shit light. Well I can tell you It's nothing to take easy or to be used as a ploy to mock someone. Say what the fuck you want to about me, call me "the sheep of the week"...how stupid or give me a vote or whatever you do around here. I like visitin this site because it's Dave fans but the fighting on here is ridiculous. Peace
                Thats a great post. Nice job.
                Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• lms2

Re: Give me another vote I guess

Say what the fuck you want to about me, call me "the sheep of the week"...how stupid or give me a vote or whatever you do around here. I like visitin this site because it's Dave fans but the fighting on here is ridiculous. Peace
                  Nice to have another Dave fan around.

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                    Commando
                    • May 2004

This is a Dave sight, the hell with Van Hagar.

Comment

• PHOENIX
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Eddie Van Halen Rocks!!!

Comment

• Switch84
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by PHOENIX
                        Eddie Van Halen is a drunken rat bastard!!!

That's better........ROFLMMFAOBT!
                        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• scottydabodi
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

That was a great post DLRDUDE... Better than your post is IMS's avatar...
                          If you listen to fools
                          The Mob Rules

Comment

• academic punk
                            Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

As Dave himself has said, there are times to take up arms...and times to blow somebody else's off.

You don't like the competition? CLASSIC VH was all about the competition: to climb that motherfukcin' hill, better and faster than your opponents, and laugh your ass off the entire time you're doing it.

If you don't get that, you don't understand a single note or lyric of CLASSIC VH and you don't deserve to listen to their music or be on this site.

Now go listen to Three Lock Box and fuck off.

Comment

• julia
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

by...

by fighting!
                              not fighting, give them a shitload of abuse, they can't fight back
                              people that don't have dreams don't have much

Comment

Working...