PDA

View Full Version : Backward Masking

DaveIsKing
12-05-2004, 04:06 PM
Ok, I just recorded my son saying to his cat Gary (named after Spongebob's snail) " YES, GARY I MISSED YOU".

I accidently hit the reverse button on my digital recorder and this was the message I distinctly heard:

" I WISH I'D MARRIED SATAN! "

Damn! This shit is so easy, it's pathetic.

So, I said "Another One Bites The Dust" and guess what came out reversed...that's right..."It's fun to smoke marijuana"

So then I tried the old LED ZEPPELIN Stairway "Yes, there are two paths you can go by but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on" and yes, here it said: Here's to my Sweet Satan, the one who's made a little path for me, and who's power is Satan!"

Yeah!!!!!!!

Don't you just love Satan. I mean everytime you say "YES", you are saying "SATAN" backwards. Especially if you stutter beforehand with "Um...Yes" or "Uh...Yes".

Remember the words of Crowley, everything must be reversed. Well, there you go the positive word "Yes" and the negative "Satan" go hand in hand! Isn't that fantastic!

So, now whenever I say YES, I am invoking the PRINCE OF DARKNESS.

Don't you just love these Fundies for coming up with this shit.

:rolleyes:

DaveIsKing
12-05-2004, 04:25 PM
One more...that shit at the beginning of HYSTERIA...says, reversed "We Are Fighting For The Gods of War"...

Hail Satan!

bueno bob
12-05-2004, 04:30 PM
\,,/

DaveIsKing
12-05-2004, 04:39 PM
Here's to my sweet Satan...

ashstralia
12-06-2004, 05:00 AM
try this....

whoah saaah

pronounced like 'go far'

he he he ........

Satan
12-06-2004, 10:17 AM
I love free advertising http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/smiley_evilGrin.gif

DaveIsKing
12-06-2004, 12:43 PM
HAIL SATAN! :D

Matt White
12-08-2004, 12:33 AM
I think Jimmy Page said it best, "If backward messages actually WORKED, every recording ever made would have "BUY THIS RECORD" on it somewhere."

Mr Badguy
12-08-2004, 07:38 AM
I never understood why they thought that Judas Priest would put a message on an album for their fans to kill themselves.

Not a good way to do buisness if you want to build up a longterm following.

Unfortunately backwards masking is redundant in the CD age.

We`ll have to think of something else.

!NATAS LIAH

!TI OD

!KCOC GNIKCUF YM KCUS

!UOY SLEPMOC TSIRHC FO REWOP EHT

VHII
12-11-2004, 12:15 AM
i am satan