• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Golden AWe
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Fuck it, even Eminem is copying Dave

Check out Eminem's new video, "Just lose it" or something

There's a sequence straight out of "Just a gigolo", Eminem's show contains copycats of other artists like Madonna and well, it looks like the old MJ or Prince, and then they both get an electric shock and MJ catches fire...just like the "Billy Idol" did on Dave's video...

And after I used to like some of Eminem's stuff.
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg
  • lms2

Copy catting sucks, but hey, if ya gotta copy someone, Dave is the man!

Comment

• David Van Via
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
      And after I used to like some of Eminem's stuff.
      I know, it's hard to believe he was decent at his music genre once.
      Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• Vanstonica
        Roadie
        • Jun 2004

Golden,

Who are the chicks dancing in your profile???

The brunette is SMOKING!

Comment

• David Van Via
          Sniper
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Vanstonica
          Golden,

Who are the chicks dancing in your profile???

The brunette is SMOKING!
          It's a band called "Girls Aloud"!
          Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• Golden AWe
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Hahaha...the dump even has a thread for Cheryl Tweedy and the Girls Aloud.

I've never heard a single song from them but who cares?
            Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• David Van Via
              Sniper
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
              Hahaha...the dump even has a thread for Cheryl Tweedy and the Girls Aloud.

I've never heard a single song from them but who cares?
              Don't worry there better to look at, then to listen too!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

That's the problem with these HIP/HOP fucks. They have to take clips out of Classic Rock, have MTV play their videos and brainwash half-wit fucks to buy their no-talent cheese. Real music isn't dead, but it's dead to the "mainstream".

I'd much rather see Dave jump from the drum kit, then the "Divas" boogeying to "Shake A Bootie" or whatever... This shit sucks.

Bring back HENDRIX, THE DOORS, ZEPPELIN, FLOYD, VAN HALEN,...even THE POLICE! Michael Jack-ass and Fuck-donna ruined goddamn music along with (R)TV....

Now, you either have to look like a barbie doll or play 3-chords with NO GUITAR SOLO and lots of throaty-heavily pronounced R's to make it in the TREND-USTRY.
                PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• lms2

But the trendustry is ever changing.

Us old folks just need to keep blaring our stereos... the kids get the picture.

Besides, we can afford better stereos than them.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DaveIsKing
                    That's the problem with these HIP/HOP fucks. They have to take clips out of Classic Rock, have MTV play their videos and brainwash half-wit fucks to buy their no-talent cheese. Real music isn't dead, but it's dead to the "mainstream".

I'd much rather see Dave jump from the drum kit, then the "Divas" boogeying to "Shake A Bootie" or whatever... This shit sucks.

Bring back HENDRIX, THE DOORS, ZEPPELIN, FLOYD, VAN HALEN,...even THE POLICE! Michael Jack-ass and Fuck-donna ruined goddamn music along with (R)TV....

Now, you either have to look like a barbie doll or play 3-chords with NO GUITAR SOLO and lots of throaty-heavily pronounced R's to make it in the TREND-USTRY.
                    yesss...the original sources are mentioned in the cd covers, with a small print, and the royalties are paid when they use their samples, but the kids never find out about these when they're only watching MTV and buying their albums from the TOP 20-desk...
                    Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

DAVE himself has said that "imitation is the most sincere form of flattery".

That being said, the music industry seems to have reverted to a pre-Rubber soul/Revolver era, where the emphasis is on the HIT SINGLE as opposed to the cd or body of musical work. I remember watching interviews with everyone from Keith Richards to Bob Dylan to Marvin Gaye to Jimmy Page, all discussing the move from the HIT SINGLE to making an artistic statement over the course of an entire recording. The recording industry always hated the artist having that much clout, and has been working since the late 60's to reverse the trend. They seem to be in complete control now.

Comment

• Polk High
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

didn't roth steal just a gigalo from someone else? the stealing goes on to the next generation
                        We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Just another no-talent fuckhead.........my wife actually loves the guy, and thinks he's some kind of "genius". Just because 9 Million white wannabe gangstas worship you, and the dinosaurs at Rolling Stone suck your cock every month.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

He's stupid little fuckwit wigger. I PROMISE YOU, I would kick his fucking ass so hard his blisters would grow bigger and longer than his little weenie. I hate this stupid fucker and I wish death on him.

That's right--FUCKING DIE ASSHOLE-INEM.
                            PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by DaveIsKing
                              He's stupid little fuckwit wigger. I PROMISE YOU, I would kick his fucking ass so hard his blisters would grow bigger and longer than his little weenie. I hate this stupid fucker and I wish death on him.

That's right--FUCKING DIE ASSHOLE-INEM.
                              Yep. He's such a bad ass sitting in that studio, rapping(gee what a talent) about how he's gonna kill everyone etc. He doesnt deserve to even be on the same PLANET as Dave.

Comment

Working...