Some lucky soldiers allowed to celebrate the holidays with their families!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Some lucky soldiers allowed to celebrate the holidays with their families!

!
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Clever!! Again you say nothing, posting an image as some sort of sick punchline. You are getting really good at the ghoulishly callous use of the dead to advance you agenda, whatever it is supposed to be.

Maybe you should be a reporter. I once interned for one. One day we were assigned to cover a story on a drunk driver who killed a teenage kid. My great reporter walked right up to the mother and began intentionally asking painful questions in an effort to make her cry (which she promptly did) and he got "great sound" for his radio story as a result! That's the day I decided I did not want to be a reporter. But you seem to really enjoy callously exploiting the tragic deaths of people to get attention, you could to that as a reporter and even get paid for it!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      My great reporter walked right up to the mother and began intentionally asking painful questions in an effort to make her cry (which she promptly did) and he got "great sound" for his radio story as a result! That's the day I decided I did not want to be a reporter.
      I had a similar experience and I just couldn't stand it. And then in class the professors will comment on how the public has this negative attitude towards journalists and the press. Well, I wonder why...
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Jesus Christ
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Is it not equally bad for the son of Bush and his minions within thy media to pretend that there is no death at all, by banning the publishing of such photographs?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          Is it not equally bad for the son of Bush and his minions within thy media to pretend that there is no death at all, by banning the publishing of such photographs?
          Yes it is.

But nevertheless, they should not be used as punchlines.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Yes it is.

But nevertheless, they should not be used as punchlines.
            Verily, My son. Sometimes I wonder where some of My children get their sense of humor

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Clever!! Again you say nothing, posting an image as some sort of sick punchline. You are getting really good at the ghoulishly callous use of the dead to advance you agenda, whatever it is supposed to be.
              My agenda is to provoke thought. It's easy to say that we should go and kick some ass, but hard to acknowledge the hard fact that as of today, 1276 Americans are DEAD because of this war.

Tom Ridge owns stock in 7 companies that have contracts with the Homeland Security Dept.

Halliburton stock has doubled due to this war.

Talk about "callous use of the dead"?

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                Verily, My son. Sometimes I wonder where some of My children get their sense of humor
                Or a sense of IRONY?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                  My agenda is to provoke thought. It's easy to say that we should go and kick some ass, but hard to acknowledge the hard fact that as of today, 1276 Americans are DEAD because of this war.

Tom Ridge owns stock in 7 companies that have contracts with the Homeland Security Dept.

Halliburton stock has doubled due to this war.

Talk about "callous use of the dead"?

I see. Maybe you should have provided that information first off or include it.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Or a sense of IRONY?
                    I understood the "verbal irony," but it's not always clear to everybody else.

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Not funny.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                        Not funny.
                        Not really supposed to be "funny".

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

You were trying to be funny.

Of course you failed miserably, like you do whenever you post.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

It's easy to say that we should go and kick some ass, but hard to acknowledge the hard fact that as of today, 1276 Americans are DEAD because of this war.

1002 are dead from combat. The rest of the count is due to accidents that could happen here at home -- like unpacking.

I'm pretty sure you don't believe in a diety ( I think, unless I'm mixing you up with someone) but everyone has their time and if it wasn't theirs, then they wouldn't have died -- accident or combat.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                              1002 are dead from combat. The rest of the count is due to accidents that could happen here at home -- like unpacking.

I'm pretty sure you don't believe in a diety ( I think, unless I'm mixing you up with someone) but everyone has their time and if it wasn't theirs, then they wouldn't have died -- accident or combat.
                              Or suicide? Or sickness due to exposure to chemicals? Or injuries?

Spoken like a true Bush apologist!

Comment

Working...