PDA

View Full Version : Klitchko vs Williams

monkeythe
12-10-2004, 10:53 PM
Does anyone think that Williams has any chance in this fight. WHile he beat Tyson, I can't imagine him beating Klitscko. If anything, Klitschko is going to be pissed off that Williams upset his plans for a big money Tyson fight.

ALinChainz
12-10-2004, 11:08 PM
Punchers chance. But I don't see him winning.

At 270 ponds, you have to wonder how far he can go.

Has to be the strategy, get him into the later rounds.

twonabomber
12-11-2004, 12:14 AM
if it wasn't $50 i'd get it.

redblkwht
12-11-2004, 02:01 AM
Matt this fight is worth passing up, id rather see the middleweght fight
next week..
lol-
the guy who beat roy jones, now thats a fight ;)

Va Beach VH Fan
12-11-2004, 08:57 AM
Klitchko had Lewis fuckin' beaten....

He deserves the title...

ALinChainz
12-11-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by redblkwht
Matt this fight is worth passing up, id rather see the middleweght fight
next week..
lol-
the guy who beat roy jones, now thats a fight ;)

Was never that much of a Tarver fan until that 2nd Jones fight, when the ref asked them, "Do you have any questions?" and Tarver looked at Jones and asked him something like, "Got any excuses tonight Roy?"

Had never seen that, thought that was balls. You knew you better go out and kick some ass then.

Seshmeister
12-11-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
if it wasn't $50 i'd get it.

Same here.

I thought about it...

Fucking joke, I'm listening on the net just now.

KO in 4 I'm guessing...

POJO_Risin
12-12-2004, 12:05 AM
Man...the heavyweights suck these days...

The question is...how long before someone comes along and saves this division...and not someone created either...

Seshmeister
12-12-2004, 12:10 AM
The worst thing is the amount of corruption.

It's hard to take any fight seriously these days.

It's geting pretty close to wrestling these days.

I cunt believe that Williams is still standing...

Seshmeister
12-12-2004, 12:21 AM
TKO in the 8th after 4 knockdowns.

monkeythe
12-12-2004, 12:54 AM
Saw the fight at a local sports bar. I couldn't believe how empty the place was (both the sports bar and the Mandalay Bay). How they could charge $50 for this PPV is beyond me. It looked like a sparing session for Klitschko. The only way to redeem this division is to put aside the politics and have Klitscko fight the 3 King fighters that claim to be champs becuase there is no one else for him to fight.

POJO_Risin
12-12-2004, 01:11 AM
No...the only way to redeem this division is to put aside the promoters that own it...

What you have are guys that haven't done anything...who are waltzed through shit fighters...and promoted as good fighters...when they aren't...

You use Tyson and Holyfield as legitimizers STILL...which is ridiculous...since they are a combined 20 years past their prime...

It's unbelievable to me that these paid off commisions allowed guys like King to corrupt the division to the point that they control not only the rankings...but the fighters in the rankings...

King would rather have a title that doesn't mean anything...than to have fighters that are any good hold the titles...

unfortunately...boxing is a shadow sport...hell...someone compared it to wrestling???

hell...it's not even as amusing as wrestling at this point...

monkeythe
12-12-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin

unfortunately...boxing is a shadow sport...hell...someone compared it to wrestling???

hell...it's not even as amusing as wrestling at this point...

The last Golata fight was like wrestling with his cornerman being tossed for cursing out the ref. With Bowe and McCall making comebacks this could be much more amusing than wrestling

POJO_Risin
12-12-2004, 01:56 AM
Holy Christ...Bowe is coming back now?...and fucking McCall...

jesus Christ...how long before we have Michael Spinks fighting Holmes...

or worse...Frazier vs. Ali 4....

Seshmeister
12-12-2004, 08:55 AM
The fake fights at weigh-ins are gettng very like wrestling.

The only difference between boxing and wrestling now is that boxing isn't homo erotic...yet

POJO_Risin
12-12-2004, 01:30 PM
Give it time...it won't belong before we have the Well-Hung Stallion against Thunderlips...