PDA

View Full Version : Vermont Needs Nukes

Phil theStalker
12-11-2004, 08:02 AM
Vermont needs nukes. It is becoming a "free state." People are moving there for that reason. Vermont is the only state that does not have a Wal-Mart in it. Vermont needs nukes. And it will get them. The way I see it, if the U.S. allows Israel to have nukes it better let Vermont have nukes.

Once Vermont has enough votes and the population to rule as a "free state" it will secede from the U.S. and get nukes. The U.S. is not a free country and the free state pioneers will need to defend themselves from it and from invasion.

Nukes to defend there is no Patriot Act in Vermont.

P

BigBadBrian
12-11-2004, 08:10 AM
I agree with you for once, Phil. More nuclear firepower for the syrup makers. They need the protection from all those damned candy-assed liberals coming up from Mass. trying to steal their beloved syrup making recipes. Let's help ole Howie Dean's people out on this one. They don't stand a chance without 'em. :gulp:

Phil theStalker
12-11-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I agree with you for once, Phil. More nuclear firepower for the syrup makers. They need the protection from all those damned candy-assed liberals coming up from Mass. trying to steal their beloved syrup making recipes. Let's help ole Howie Dean's people out on this one. They don't stand a chance without 'em. :gulp:
Hey, common ground. Let's work from there.

P