PDA

View Full Version : Gallup: Country Tilts Republican Post-Election

Viking
12-14-2004, 07:18 PM
NEW YORK Even as a new Gallup poll shows that the public values “values” less than November exit polls suggested, another survey from the same outfit released today showed a historic surge in Republican party affiliation.

In Gallup's latest poll this month, those identifying themselves as Republicans jumped to 37% of the public, with Democrats now clearly trailing with 32%.

Democrats have long held more party members than Republicans. During the Clinton years, the bulge was about 5% to 6%. As recently as late-October of this year the Democratic edge was 37% to 34%.

Gallup noted today: “Post-election shifts in partisanship after presidential elections or midterm congressional elections are not routine, but are also not uncommon.”

Another Gallup poll also released today showed that, contrary to many press reports, “values” ranked well behind the war in Iraq, terrorism and the economy as a prime concern of Americans.

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/departments/newsroom/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000736911

ODShowtime
12-14-2004, 09:00 PM
bunch of bums

DEMON CUNT
12-15-2004, 01:54 AM
Praise be!

http://www.immanuelbible.net/easter/images/praise.jpg

Warham
12-15-2004, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Praise be!

And now, Deep Thoughts, by Demon Cunt.

FORD
12-15-2004, 10:25 AM
The only thing tilting Republican is the corporate media, including Gallup Polls Inc.

Old man George Gallup is turning triple somersaults in his grave over what the Busheep have done to a formerly reliable organization.

McCarrens
12-15-2004, 02:48 PM
Ford why is everyone in the world part of the grand BCE conspiracy except me?

How can I join?

I've asked around, and I'm sure I know someone that is part of it, but no one knows what the BCE is.

ODShowtime
12-15-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
why is everyone in the world part of the grand BCE conspiracy except me?

Because you somehow manage to make gw, Rumsfeld, Condi & Co. look competent by comparison.

tobinentinc
12-17-2004, 12:57 AM
Ford, are you sure you're not part of the BCE, or were?? You seem to know soo much about it. If you would like to talk presidential conspiracies, look no further than the Clinton-China ordeal, which isn't even one. It's been proven.

FORD
12-17-2004, 09:28 AM
Yes, it's been proven that an American corporation sold a communications satellite to a Chinese corporation, and Clinton had nothing to do with it.

American corporations do business in China all the time. Probably due to the efforts of the "United States - China Chamber of Commerce" And the guy who runs that?

He's the son of a Nazi, brother of a smack dealing terrorist funder, and uncle of the Idiot Son of an Asshole....
http://www.usccc.org/mem-b.5.jpg
....Prescott Bush Jr. That's him on the left (a rare place for a Bush to be)

And the other guy?
"His Excellency, Premier Zhu Rongji" - a Communist

So who's buddies with the commies?