PDA

View Full Version : Ok anyone who posts in the frontline form actually IN the military?

Little_Skittles
12-17-2004, 04:00 PM
Ok guys lots of ppl post in the frontline so my curiosity has gotton the best of me, is anyone who posts there in the military? Because like if you are I wanna talk witcha

DLR7884
12-17-2004, 04:02 PM
I AM

DLR7884
:)

DLR7884
NOT.

DLR7884

DLR7884
OR AM I?

DLR7884
????????

Little_Skittles
12-17-2004, 04:03 PM
lol I wouldn't know, but there's ways of finding out. All lil old me has to do is find someone who's good friends with you on here.

DLR7884
12-17-2004, 04:06 PM
I have no "good friends" here.

DLR7884

Nickdfresh
12-17-2004, 04:08 PM
Yes. And DLR7884, you failed the I.Q. test to enter the Frontline!

Little_Skittles
12-17-2004, 04:09 PM
lol

FORD
12-17-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Yeah, but so did about half the people who post here on a regular basis ;)

Nickdfresh
12-17-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
I have no "good friends" here.

DLR7884

That's the truth!

Nickdfresh
12-17-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by FORD

That's for sure!:D But at least they can articulate a sentence!

DLR7884
12-17-2004, 05:41 PM

Actually, I went to college and then I got a job, thus avoiding any military time.

DLR7884
Good try though, Nicky.

DLR7884
12-17-2004, 05:42 PM
I don't want any friends here by the way, Nick.

DLR7884
Nice picture of JFK, are you a fucking fag?

Little_Skittles
12-17-2004, 06:41 PM
such manners you exibit dlr.

Nickdfresh
12-17-2004, 06:43 PM
I don't want any friends here by the way, Nick.

DLR7884
Nice picture of JFK, are you a fucking fag?

What is your avatar supposed to be, an angry, militant drop of jizzum? LOL FAG!

Nickdfresh
12-17-2004, 06:49 PM
Actually, I went to college and then I got a job, thus avoiding any military time.

DLR7884
Good try though, Nicky.

Did you graduate? I actually did both. And somewhere along the line I learned not to make retarded junior high posts like "killing all the towelheads."

Hey, I've got an idea! Why don't YOU JOIN TOUGH GUY!? You talk really tough! Go over to Iraq and kill ALL the Towel Heads! Why don't you back it up douchebag? Or wouldn't they accept you because you are a practicing homosexual there Cumdrop 7884?

BigBadBrian
12-17-2004, 07:06 PM
Did you graduate? I actually did both. And somewhere along the line I learned not to make retarded junior high posts like "killing all the towelheads."

Hey, I've got an idea! Why don't YOU JOIN TOUGH GUY!? You talk really tough! Go over to Iraq and kill ALL the Towel Heads! Why don't you back it up douchebag? Or wouldn't they accept you because you are a practicing homosexual there Cumdrop 7884?

What were you again in the military again, Nick? How long were you in?

ashstralia
12-17-2004, 07:09 PM
ooooh!
i can feel a 'yo mama'
comment coming up!

ashstralia
12-17-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by FORD

mod's
included!
:p

Dr. Love
12-17-2004, 07:33 PM
which mod is included? :confused:

Luckily, grammar skills are not a prerequisite for posting. ;)

Little_Skittles
12-17-2004, 07:38 PM
OK PEOPLES BOTH DLR AND NICKDFRESH KEWL IT WITH TOWEL HEAD SLOGANS! other than that bash each other all you want and dr.love your right it is a good thing grammar skills are not a prerequisite for posting. :D

Nickdfresh
12-17-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
What were you again in the military again, Nick? How long were you in?

I was in the Army (active four years) & USAReserve for another three. I was in the S-2 as an enlisted man, let's leave it at that. You Big?

Nickdfresh
12-17-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
OK PEOPLES BOTH DLR AND NICKDFRESH KEWL IT WITH TOWEL HEAD SLOGANS! other than that bash each other all you want and dr.love your right it is a good thing grammar skills are not a prerequisite for posting. :D

I was pointing that out actually. Hence my IQ comment about assholes that come here and say incredibly horrible, stupid things (i.e. towel heads, 57 cent gas, blah, blah...whitetrash comments...blah, blah) and then pass it off as just a "joke" when people call them out on their bullshit! Reference Kristy's now infamous "I Hate Canada" thread.

ashstralia
12-17-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
which mod is included? :confused:

ford and all his personalities?
:eek:
:D

Ally_Kat
12-18-2004, 12:28 AM
Ok guys lots of ppl post in the frontline so my curiosity has gotton the best of me, is anyone who posts there in the military? Because like if you are I wanna talk witcha

haha! You into military men?

Back when I was your age (God, I feel old) I went on this field trip to West Point. And they were all lining up for lunch. There were so many yummy uniforms around there. :o

But, I like Air Force guys the best. I think it's a result of Top Gun.

lucky wilbury
12-18-2004, 12:53 AM
ak top gun was the navy

Dr. Love
12-18-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Back when I was your age (God, I feel old)

Don't make me LAFF!! ;)

Cathedral
12-18-2004, 01:15 AM
I was bread for the military like my father and brothers before me, but thyroid issues kept me from being accepted.

I feel it is an empty void in my life having wanted something so bad and being rejected like a defective toy on X-mas.

If it was a valid regret to have then it would be my biggest, but i couldn't help what my body did, and it took a very long time for me to get over that.
I watched my buddies go off to serve and a couple returned while others are still serving with my total support and i'd be there if i could for damn sure.

All i can say really is that life has a way of sucking the life out of you...it's a sick kind of humor that has clouded my existance.

Ally_Kat
12-18-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
ak top gun was the navy

really? Awh fuck. Then I don't know why I like air force guys.

Little_Skittles
12-18-2004, 02:31 PM
well ally kat those marine boys are damn fine don't ya think lol. Sorry to hear that cathedral and actually the reason I want to know is coz like I may be signing up for the military at 17. So for all the people who've posted OH WAIT SARGE ISN'T HE IN THE MILITARY OH MAN I"M SO DUMB! Well anyways like I was saying thanks to all ya'lls who've posted.

Dr. Love
12-18-2004, 02:56 PM
why do you want to join the military?

Little_Skittles
12-18-2004, 03:15 PM
Support my country and keep my family free. Plus when or if I should ever marry my family will have a good life should I die in action. You get to travel, plus I plan on going into the medical field of the military dr.love so I get to help people (mainly I would prefer to help children). And to top it all off my aunt went into the military and she's now very sucessful.

lucky wilbury
12-18-2004, 03:19 PM
go into the air force if you want to travel

Little_Skittles
12-18-2004, 03:33 PM
Scared of heights. Plus I like the marines.

Little_Skittles
12-18-2004, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the advice though i'll keep it in mind.

lucky wilbury
12-18-2004, 03:40 PM
not eveyone in the air force flies. the vast majority don't. you could be a predator pilot. it's like playing a video game or one of the many other jobs in the air force.

Seshmeister
12-18-2004, 07:17 PM
Support my country and keep my family free. Plus when or if I should ever marry my family will have a good life should I die in action. You get to travel, plus I plan on going into the medical field of the military dr.love so I get to help people (mainly I would prefer to help children). And to top it all off my aunt went into the military and she's now very sucessful.

You want to join the US military because you want to help children...?

Please don't rush into this decision at 17.

Nickdfresh
12-18-2004, 08:39 PM
For the love of God, at the very least wait a year or two. Seventeen is too young to be sent off to war!

stringfelowhawk
12-18-2004, 09:24 PM
I am. Which is why I'm very careful about what I say regarding our current administration. Been to the Middle East twice and really not in a hurry to go back. Been through the Suez Canal 4 times. Its 110 in the shade and I'm not kidding. I'm from Fla and I can take the heat and the humidity but if you work on the flight deck of a carrier the temp can reach 130 or so. This is not an imbelishment.
Airforce-The only people who fly are the pilots, PJ's, and aircrew. Most airforce jobs are ground based.

I'm navy. The travel is cool when you pull in somewhere that the people aren't protesting you and actually make you feel welcome. Paris is a beautiful city but I have never met a more rude group of people in my life. We had people chasing us down the street yelling at us because they didn't agree with us trying to prevent another holocaust in Yugoslavia. But they sure as fuck didn't mind when we rid their country of the Third Reich. The only problem with France is, well, its full of french people.
Rhodes, Greece is really cool. Spain was alot of fun. Turkey is so so. Loved the white water rafting there but didn't like the people on the street trying give you a shoe shine or trying to force you to touch the food. They chase you down the street, cause if you touch it you have to buy it and they'll shove it right in your face. They come out of nowhere and try to wipe polish on your shoe regardless of the type. My buddy was wearing Jordans and this kid came right up from his left with shoe polish on his finger and just wiped it all over his new shoes. White leather and black polish don't go together. He was pissed but couldn't do anything about it cause he would have gone to jail.
Crete is boring and miserable as hell. It rained the entire time we were there.
Its not for everyone though. When you are out at sea you work mandatory 12 hour days which usually stretch to 16 and even 18 hours. Yeah, thats 7 days a week ladies and gents. There is no Sat. and Sun. off. Some people, depends on your job, work longer and harder. This can go on for 6 weeks before pulling in somewhere. If you can deal with it, it can be fun and you can see alot of different countries. If you can sleep in a room with 100 other people in a bed no wider than an ironing board where you can't sit up more than 45 degrees without gettin a concussion, maybe you can do it. Some people have bad personal hygene and you smell it. If you can sleep 2 floors below a fully operational, around the clock airport, you'll be alright. You hear and feel every single jet take off and land. You'll be ok if you don't get sea sick.

BigBadBrian
12-18-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by stringfelowhawk
I am. Which is why I'm very careful about what I say regarding our current administration. Been to the Middle East twice and really not in a hurry to go back. Been through the Suez Canal 4 times. Its 110 in the shade and I'm not kidding. I'm from Fla and I can take the heat and the humidity but if you work on the flight deck of a carrier the temp can reach 130 or so. This is not an imbelishment.
Airforce-The only people who fly are the pilots, PJ's, and aircrew. Most airforce jobs are ground based.

I'm navy. The travel is cool when you pull in somewhere that the people aren't protesting you and actually make you feel welcome. Paris is a beautiful city but I have never met a more rude group of people in my life. We had people chasing us down the street yelling at us because they didn't agree with us trying to prevent another holocaust in Yugoslavia. But they sure as fuck didn't mind when we rid their country of the Third Reich. The only problem with France is, well, its full of french people.
Rhodes, Greece is really cool. Spain was alot of fun. Turkey is so so. Loved the white water rafting there but didn't like the people on the street trying give you a shoe shine or trying to force you to touch the food. They chase you down the street, cause if you touch it you have to buy it and they'll shove it right in your face. They come out of nowhere and try to wipe polish on your shoe regardless of the type. My buddy was wearing Jordans and this kid came right up from his left with shoe polish on his finger and just wiped it all over his new shoes. White leather and black polish don't go together. He was pissed but couldn't do anything about it cause he would have gone to jail.
Crete is boring and miserable as hell. It rained the entire time we were there.
Its not for everyone though. When you are out at sea you work mandatory 12 hour days which usually stretch to 16 and even 18 hours. Yeah, thats 7 days a week ladies and gents. There is no Sat. and Sun. off. Some people, depends on your job, work longer and harder. This can go on for 6 weeks before pulling in somewhere. If you can deal with it, it can be fun and you can see alot of different countries. If you can sleep in a room with 100 other people in a bed no wider than an ironing board where you can't sit up more than 45 degrees without gettin a concussion, maybe you can do it. Some people have bad personal hygene and you smell it. If you can sleep 2 floors below a fully operational, around the clock airport, you'll be alright. You hear and feel every single jet take off and land. You'll be ok if you don't get sea sick.

Damn dude...you just gave me a Med cruise flashback. Rhodes was indeed a great port. :D :gulp:

Little_Skittles
12-19-2004, 12:42 AM
Well guys thanks for the advice so you liked greece would you say it's a good place to live string? And well it's not really "official" yet that I want to do that I'm just trying to plan for my future since THEY stress that so HIGHLY at the high school. That was probably the first speech we heard was about our future and how we needed to start getting serious. Low and behold here we are today discussing this.

stringfelowhawk
12-19-2004, 11:37 AM
Well, I can only speak for Rhodes. Thats the only part of Greece I've seen but it is absolutely stunning. It is where the Colossus straddled the entrance to the harbor. One of the original 7 wonders of the ancient world. The entire island is built around this castle that is truly amazing. It was built in a time when everyone was taking shots at the Greeks to conquer them. So they built this city surrounded by the castle walls that still have holes from all the battles its seen over the years. The cobble stone roads are just cool. To think you're walking in a spot where people lived and died over a thousand years ago is very humbling. Now, all the little side alleys and paths have stores, restaraunts etc. built into the actual remnants of what has survived time. There are small hotels etc. I had a drink inside a pub in the castle where the threshold is over 900 years old and still standing. Most of the people there speak english and if you love history you'll be hard up to find another spot where you can live it everyday. I loved it. I've been twice and I want to go again.

Little_Skittles
12-19-2004, 03:08 PM
alright well thanks.

Phil theStalker
12-19-2004, 03:21 PM
I think they'd like t2o have you drafted, Little_Skittles.;)

:spank:

Little_Skittles
12-19-2004, 03:44 PM
Oh thank you philly boy. :)

Seshmeister
12-19-2004, 06:32 PM
The off chance of getting a couple of days in Rhodes is not worth the risk of having your brains splattered over a wall by a suicide bomber in a pointless war in Iraq.

It's a fucking budget holiday option from here...:)

BigBadBrian
12-20-2004, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

It's a fucking budget holiday option from here...:)

Wouldn't doubt it. I liked it because of the Norwegian and Swedish women with NEKKID Breasts!!! :bananna:

Met this chick from the UK there...as usual, she was in dire need of emergency dental services. :gulp:

Anyhow, none of them could hold a candle to the current Mrs. Triple B. :D :gulp:

Seshmeister
12-20-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Anyhow, none of them could hold a candle to the current Mrs. Triple B. :D :gulp:

Yeah I hear they are very flammable...:)

http://www.bobfromaccounting.com/8_2703/blowuplarge.jpg

DLR7884
12-20-2004, 10:15 AM
Scared of heights. Plus I like the marines.

So you "like marines?"

I'd say sucking and fucking your way around the barracks isn't really going to keep us free, do you?

DLR7884
By the way, you all can still fuck off :)

Little_Skittles
12-20-2004, 12:22 PM
dlr7884 i'm not a slutty sleeze regardless of what you want to believe. And you shouldn't piss off people who are willing to go and die for your sorry butt and keep you free.

DLR7884
12-20-2004, 12:30 PM
Your post didn't indicate that, hussy. :)

DLR7884
It indicated that you planned on having some sort of orgy-military style!

Little_Skittles
12-20-2004, 01:43 PM
Hey allykat is the one who brought liking men in the military to the table in the first place i was just sharing my views and look at your arse comin on in and accusing me of wanting to sleep and suck my way around the barracks bitch you don't know me or what the F**K i do in my spare time so until you do don't make false accusations you american pig oink oink.

DLR7884
12-20-2004, 02:18 PM
Hey allykat is the one who brought liking men in the military to the table in the first place i was just sharing my views and look at your arse comin on in and accusing me of wanting to sleep and suck my way around the barracks bitch you don't know me or what the F**K i do in my spare time so until you do don't make false accusations you american pig oink oink.

Congratulations!

You just wrote the longest run on sentence in the history of the english language. You even managed to do it without using any commas at all!

You dumbass!

DLR7884
Happy trails.

Little_Skittles
12-20-2004, 03:12 PM
go to hell dlr7884.

DLR7884
12-20-2004, 03:29 PM
go to hell dlr7884.

Jeez, that hurt.

DLR7884
I win.

Ally_Kat
12-20-2004, 03:35 PM
DLR, you do realize you are celebrating a victory from a fight with someone 10 years younger than you and in the middle of high school, right?

DLR7884
12-20-2004, 03:38 PM
DLR, you do realize you are celebrating a victory from a fight with someone 10 years younger than you and in the middle of high school, right?

I'm not celebrating at all....just stating a fact.

And I'm teaching the little whore a lesson.

DLR7884
:) She's a weirdo.

BigBadBrian
12-20-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Yeah I hear they are very flammable...:)

Uhuh uhuh uhuh uhuh uhuh :D

Nickdfresh
12-20-2004, 05:22 PM
I'm not celebrating at all....just stating a fact.

And I'm teaching the little whore a lesson.

DLR7884
:) She's a weirdo.

You sound like you have so much to teach.:rolleyes:

DLR7884
12-20-2004, 05:25 PM
You sound like you have so much to teach.:rolleyes:

:D

:fucku2:

DLR7884
:asshole:

Nickdfresh
12-20-2004, 05:37 PM
Wow. Very innovative. You posted smilies giving me the middle finger. Ooooohh! I'm so intimidated by your wit. Do you come to this forum to beat up on a sixteen-year-old girl or something?

I guess you taught her what a mentally weak tool you are. So, what's your beef about her going into the Marines or whatever? Does she show you up? Does she make you feel insecure about your lack-of-manhood?

DLR7884
12-20-2004, 05:47 PM
Wow. Very innovative. You posted smilies giving me the middle finger. Ooooohh! I'm so intimidated by your wit. Do you come to this forum to beat up on a sixteen-year-old girl or something?

It was pretty innovative, thanks! :)

Beat up on a 16 year old? Not at all. All I did was call her out for wanting to join the marines to get laid.

That's all, you fucking tree hugger.

I guess you taught her what a mentally weak tool you are. So, what's your beef about her going into the Marines or whatever? Does she show you up? Does she make you feel insecure about your lack-of-manhood?

Insecure? Not in the least. I never joined the military because I didn't have to, or want to.

I have no beef with her joining the military. If she does I'd like to thank her hand.

Just as long as that hand is clean.

DLR7884
Joining the military for sexual purposes is never "ok."

Nickdfresh
12-20-2004, 05:58 PM
It was pretty innovative, thanks! :)

Beat up on a 16 year old? Not at all. All I did was call her out for wanting to join the marines to get laid.

That's all, you fucking tree hugger.

Insecure? Not in the least. I never joined the military because I didn't have to, or want to.

I have no beef with her joining the military. If she does I'd like to thank her hand.

Just as long as that hand is clean.

DLR7884
Joining the military for sexual purposes is never "ok."

Did you go to college hoping never to meet girls dude? That wasn't at least part of the motivation or at least something you looked forward too?

And I didn't get the impression she wanted to join just to sleep with the barracks, I get the impression she wants to get away from wherever she is.

DLR7884
12-22-2004, 09:51 AM
And I didn't get the impression she wanted to join just to sleep with the barracks, I get the impression she wants to get away from wherever she is.

I can see why'd she want to get away from that mother of hers.

DLR7884
:) are we done with this crap yet?

Ally_Kat
12-22-2004, 12:40 PM

Beat up on a 16 year old? Not at all. All I did was call her out for wanting to join the marines to get laid...Joining the military for sexual purposes is never "ok."

But I was the one who was talking about cute military guys. How does that translate into her going there to get laid? :confused:

DLR7884
12-22-2004, 12:48 PM
But I was the one who was talking about cute military guys. How does that translate into her going there to get laid? :confused:

She said she liked marines.

DLR7884
I thought we were done here?

Ally_Kat
12-22-2004, 12:58 PM
She said she liked marines.

DLR7884
I thought we were done here?

So?

I think cowboys are hott. Does that mean me taking an active interest in horseriding and all that is specifically me trying to get laid?

Guys who race cars are hott, too. Does that mean me liking Nascar and taking part of activities with cars is specifically me trying to get laid?

If so, then, according to you, women do nothing but get involved with activities so that they can get laid and do nothing specifically for themselves. :p

DLR7884
12-22-2004, 01:23 PM
So?

I think cowboys are hott. Does that mean me taking an active interest in horseriding and all that is specifically me trying to get laid?

Guys who race cars are hott, too. Does that mean me liking Nascar and taking part of activities with cars is specifically me trying to get laid?

If so, then, according to you, women do nothing but get involved with activities so that they can get laid and do nothing specifically for themselves. :p

For Christ's sake, please stop being such an annoying little bitch.

DLR7884
Thanks in advance sweet tits. :)

Ally_Kat
12-22-2004, 02:11 PM
Dude, I was just talking to you. But okay. Obviously you just want to run around calling people names and starting flame wars with minors.

Sorry for trying to have an actual slight-intelligent conversation with you. I know better now.

Ally_Kat
12-22-2004, 02:12 PM
PS. I think Mez wants his posting style back ;)

DLR7884
12-22-2004, 02:13 PM
Sorry for trying to have an actual slight-intelligent conversation with you. I know better now.

What was intelligent about you making it sound like a made a blanket statement about all women?

You are being an annoying cunt.

DLR7884
If you want to have a nice conversation, pull your head out of your ass first, thanks! :)

DLR7884
12-22-2004, 02:15 PM
PS. I think Mez wants his posting style back ;)

p.s. Mezro and I go back many years....I having been posting to this place, the old VHML, and the DLRML the same style since about 1996. So if you are implying that I am copying his style, you couldn't be anymore wrong.

Anything else?

DLR7884
Go ahead, keep digging deep down in that bag of NOTHING that you have.

Ally_Kat
12-22-2004, 02:28 PM
What was intelligent about you making it sound like a made a blanket statement about all women?

You are being an annoying cunt.

DLR7884
If you want to have a nice conversation, pull your head out of your ass first, thanks! :)

I wasn't making it a blanket statement. I was asking you a serious question on if you considered those situations the same as Skittles'. And then if so, like the paragraph started with, yadda, yadda, yadda.

And you are funny if you think calling me a cunt is going to bother me. I probably use the word more than you! lol.

But whatever. You want to fight and call people names. Have fun with that.

DLR7884
12-22-2004, 02:34 PM
I wasn't making it a blanket statement. I was asking you a serious question on if you considered those situations the same as Skittles'. And then if so, like the paragraph started with, yadda, yadda, yadda.

It wasn't a serious question, and if it was you are an idiot.

Someone told her to join the Air Force. She said, "Scared of heights. Plus I like the marines."

Not, I'd rather be a marine.

Go ahead reread the thread.

And you are funny if you think calling me a cunt is going to bother me. I probably use the word more than you! lol.

From what I've heard, most dykes do use that word quite a bit. Not trying to bother you at all. Just calling 'em as I read 'em.

But whatever. You want to fight and call people names. Have fun with that.

I sure am.

Some little beaver licking dyke like you isn't going to change how or what I post here.

DLR7884
Deal with it or ignore it.

Ally_Kat
12-22-2004, 02:38 PM
I have read the thread and know enough that it was lucky who told her to join the air force

Ah, so now I'm a dyke cuz you don't like me?

I never asked you to change. Told you to have fun with it. It's not my cup of tea.

Have a nice day and Merry Christmas :)

DLR7884
12-22-2004, 02:43 PM
IHave a nice day and Merry Christmas :)

Aren't you tree huggers supposed to say Happy Holidays? :)

Merry Christmas to you as well, and a Happy New Year.

It's good to know that you don't take this shit seriously, cause I sure don't. :)

DLR7884
I'm beginning to actually like you.

Ally_Kat
12-22-2004, 02:53 PM
Aren't you tree huggers supposed to say Happy Holidays? :)

Not a tree hugger. Most females tend to be, but I'm not.