Thank God For Our Two Party System

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCOOK

Thank God For Our Two Party System

Where else in the world would we get Ford,Demon Cunt,Cock,Pink Spider,Nick and Phil? Not in a FREE COUNTRY.
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Huh? Put down the bong, the Bible, and "The Constitution for Dummies" Cliff Notes!

Yes, praise the Lard! Where else could we get such a hateful group of religious militants who blindly support a leader who claims to hear the voice of their own god?
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• JimmytheWurm
      Full On Cocktard
      • Oct 2004

God spoke to Bush and told him to kill the Iraqis and take their oil...don't make fun. They may be fighting for their own God, but our God is better than theirs.

If Hitler had wanted the Iraqis oil, I think he could have learned a lot from Bush.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

I do not know what "god" spoke unto the Son of Bush, but I can assure thee that it was not Me nor My Dad.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Are all Republicans fascists? It would appear so.

Where's JKOOK? We had the decency to add some comments to his fine post! What a little bitch!
          Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DaveIsKing
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Thank Satan for the Two party system...FUCK THE TWO PARTY SYSTEM.

Vote Libertarian. (well maybe not for Badnarik...a liberal in Libertarian clothing)
            PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• saint
              Foot Soldier
              • Feb 2004

How come U choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?
              http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Miss America always says she wants world peace, the president always wants the opposite.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by saint
                  How come U choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?
                  One reason we don't have more than two real parties is because the vast majority of morons in this country can't even understand the positions of the two people who are running.

Not to mention if we had any more candidates for president we would never be able to watch a TV show, it'd be nothing but campaign commercials 24/7.
                  gnaw on it

Comment

Working...