X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Ricky Williams

Man...this getting some fucking hype isn't it...

Is Ricky Williams lost or what...just a fucking lost soul...

You know what's fucking sad about this whole thing...

at some point...he's going to realize it...probably about 10 years from now...when he gets promoted to head cook at KFC...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • Lou

Shame on CBS for putting him on 60 Minutes. Who the hell wants to watch this spoiled retard?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I don't...and as spoiled as he is Lou...he'll be runnin' out of money soon enough...

hell...he's probably made a few people rich with the money he pisses away...

and what's really sickening...30 years from now...lmfao...he'll be heralded...when he comes away from his homeless life...to preach what to do...and what not to do...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I am getting sick of this fucking promotion though...real sick of it...

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

He's into holistic (sp?) healing. Crazy. Stoned.

He'll go the bankruptcy route, and still be abloe to keep one of his mansions, I believe he has 2.Haven't seen them, but that was the term used.

But he is running out of money, that's wy he explored coming back, but I believe when the league wouldn't bend it's drug policies for him, he changed his mind.

Next week, he could be back to spewing how he wants to come back.

His agent must feel like an idiot.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Ricky said, "I didn't want people to know I smoked pot (LMFAO)...and tested positive...so I retired"...

um...huh?

Now he's announcing it all on 60 minutes...

talk about your poster boy for WHY NOT to smoke pot...

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

He's looking kinda bad too with the beard ... bum now ...

LOL ... stoned.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

looking kinda shitty?

lmfao...dude looks like a fucking moron...

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

He needs to get back on his medication, for his fucking public disorders... that's all.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Wait...you mean Marijuana ISN'T his medication? Jesus Christ...I watched some of it earlier in the day...and it was fucking horrible...he's fucking gone...

but here will be the play by play...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      I am getting sick of this fucking promotion though...real sick of it...
                      Not as sick as I am of watching my Packers look like shit today.
                      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Yo Brian--any word on Fergusen?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          Yo Brian--any word on Fergusen?
                          Haven't heard yet....nothing on Packers.com...
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Maybe he can hook up with another sorry-ass individual and be the next lead singer for VH....

I got it, Van Holistic....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

LMFAO...

okay...he lived in fucking Australia in a tent for awhile...7 bucks for a day...

and money gave him more problems than not having money...

what a crock of horseshit...

Comment

Working...