X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • distortion9
    Sniper
    • Mar 2004

I just almost got into a fist fight...lmao

I take my wife and mother in-law to Costco, to buy a bunch of crap for Christmas eve dinner.

They have all those food tasting...booth things..... all over the place and I'm standing around waiting for some free grub.

All of a sudden, this 40 something year old dude starts flipping-the-fuck-out on the old lady that's giving out the samples.

"YOU OLD FUCKING BITCH....IF YOU WERE A GUY, ID TAKE YOU OUT SIDE AND BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO MY MOTHER LIKE THAT?!?!? YOU NASTY FUCK...I OUGHTA SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!"

I could not believe what I was seeing. ...he goes on.

"YOU'RE DONE BITCH! I'M GETTING YOUR MANAGER AND YOU'RE FUCKING DONE!!"

The woman was in tears. I was pissed that I waited so long to say something, but I was floored at this fucking nut's performance.

Finally, I say "HEY, why don't you calm down man." He comes back with, "Why don't you mind your own fucking business, this has nothing to do with you."

Off he runs to get the manager and I stick around to see how it all plays out. I'm actually praying that this dude takes a swing at me at this point. So he comes back with the manager and the manager tells the old lady to close up shop. The old lady is trying to explain what happened but the manager wasn't interested. Meanwhile, the fucking pig is still getting in his shots. "I TOLD YOU SO BITCH! BYE!!!." Etc, etc.

I go over to the manager and I'm like, "Look, I don't know what started this whole thing, but this guy has been totally out of line." I try to go on but he gets in my face and screams, "I TOLD YOU TO MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!!" I look him right in his eyes and say, "Look, I'm trying to stay calm, but I gotta tell ya... you're REALLY pressing your luck."

He tries to say something, but I get 3 inches from his face and cut him off with, "Shut your fucking mouth! Your a big tough guy screaming at an old lady...I'LL go outside in her place.....how's that?!?!" He really didn't seem to want any of that.

Now my wife is pulling me away and my mother in-law is giving him a piece of her mind. This asshole is actually trying to defend his actions. "You didn't even hear what she said to my mother." I'm firing back with some "GROW UP ASSHOLE'S"...it was great. He makes like he's coming after me and I shake my wife off and step towards him with a "Let's go you fuck." He backed down though, walked off still trying to talk smack.

Saw him on the way out and we locked eyes. I said, "Merry Christmas" and he had nothing.....

tool.
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!
  • Figs
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

so many people need a severe beating....

Comment

• Carmine
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Good for you dude!.....hey, did you ever get that mini-weiner you were after?

Comment

• distortion9
        Sniper
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
        Good for you dude!.....hey, did you ever get that mini-weiner you were after?
        Thank's. Lmao, I did...but it was a manicotti. Surprisingly good for Costco food.

Your mom's box!

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

So they fired the woman working the booth? Over the rantings of some idiot yelling obscenities at her in store with children in it like common trailer trash?

Comment

• Carmine
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by distortion9
            Thank's. Lmao, I did...but it was a manicotti. Surprisingly good for Costco food.
            Well thats good then.....at least that prick didnt cost ya your taste.

Free sample stands: The only "other" reason men go to the grocery store.

The first reason being ooogling chicks

Comment

• distortion9
              Sniper
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Brett
              So they fired the woman working the booth? Over the rantings of some idiot yelling obscenities at her in store with children in it like common trailer trash?
              Pretty sure she got shit canned. To be perfectly honest, she wasn't the most pleasant woman (who could be, handing out food samples), but still...no need for that stuff.

Fucking Costco...now I know why I never go there.

Your mom's box!

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well he should have been ejected too for acting like that. What a complete douche. What could she possibly have said to him that makes acting like that accpetable? Sounds like you shut his ass up anyway.

I hate Costco man, I avoid that place at all costs. So many fucking angry people there, but getting the free food is good.

Comment

• Vivian Campbell
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Oct 2004

Who knew a whole sale store could be so rife with violence.
                  The Fat Lady is singing for Van Hagar.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=392002

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                    Isn't it sad "that the (asshole) is always right?" I wonder how much this guy lied to the manager to puff-up his case for firing this lady?!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I bet it was Rikk...

It was really good of you to stand up to the guy! KUDOS!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                        I bet it was Rikk...

It was really good of you to stand up to the guy! KUDOS!
                        You just can't let it go can you? Can you make a post without mentioning Rikk anymore?

Comment

• Flash Bastard

It's sad, everytime I go to stores I prepare for a fight. Not looking for one, but prepared to finish one.

People seem to be at their absolute worst when they're shopping.

People suck.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You couldn't pay me enough to work retail in December. And even though Costco is insanely busy, I can't say I've ever had a problem with anybody who works there.

Maybe because they treat their employees a lot better than places like Wal-Mart?
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              You just can't let it go can you? Can you make a post without mentioning Rikk anymore?
                              Nope and... Who are YOU again?
                              Oh Rikks BITCH? Now I remember...

Comment

Working...