• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roy Munson
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Karl Rove can suck my fat one.

I'm tired of all this spending!!!

40 billion to Africa...blah, blah, blah...let the illegal Mexicans keep working jobs in America that should belong to Americans...DAMMIT.

Alan Keyes for President.

Originally posted by ELVIS
    I guess you're right...
  • Roy Munson
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

I'm so fucking pissed right now I can't even make a good post.

I WANT A GODDAMN TRUE CONSERVATIVE IN THE WHITE HOUSE!
    I guess you're right...

Comment

• Roy Munson
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Alan Keyes!!!
      I guess you're right...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Start a "draft Keyes" movement, Roy. It worked for Wes Clark. And I'd probably vote for Keyes before I'd vote for Judas IsKerryot. Assuming he's opposed to the PNAC agenda, of course.

How about this: Keyes/Kucinich '04!! Let's piss off everybody in both corporatist parties
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Yeah, that would definately ruffle some feathers wouldn't it?

Kucinich, lol...The man is to extreme for this country to elect as President.
          He'll have a hard time getting re-elected here in Ohio after exposing some of his views during this campaign.
          Alot of people were offended at his "Cut and Run" stand on Iraq. I didn't vote for him in the frst place but those who did seem to be surprised at some of his principles...

I know one thing, Taft is out of here when his term expires. The only thing that kept him in office was the sheep voting Republicans which i was one of. I won't do that again.

Comment

• Roy Munson
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Start a "draft Keyes" movement, Roy. It worked for Wes Clark. And I'd probably vote for Keyes before I'd vote for Judas IsKerryot. Assuming he's opposed to the PNAC agenda, of course.

How about this: Keyes/Kucinich '04!! Let's piss off everybody in both corporatist parties

I can't believe we actually have a similar interest in Keyes! Unreal. I never thought we'd agree on anything let alone a possible presidential candidate.

I don't know about Kucinich, though. I'd have Nader before I'd pick him.

Rock on, Liberal friend!

:eek:
            I guess you're right...

Comment

• John Ashcroft
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

I think we should definitely draft Keyes. (We will have to wait till '08 though.)

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

There needs to be more choices anyway besides Bush. And if worst comes to worst; I'm voting Libertarian!

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
                  I can't believe we actually have a similar interest in Keyes! Unreal. I never thought we'd agree on anything let alone a possible presidential candidate.

I don't know about Kucinich, though. I'd have Nader before I'd pick him.

Rock on, Liberal friend!

:eek:
                  Don't sign me up for the Keyes campaign just yet. I'm sure there's not a lot I would agree with him on. But I do respect the man, because he's upfront and honest about where he's coming from, and because he's not a neocon PNAC shitbag.

And because he had the balls to take the Michael Moore mosh pit challenge on TV Nation
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Roy Munson
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Don't sign me up for the Keyes campaign just yet. I'm sure there's not a lot I would agree with him on. But I do respect the man, because he's upfront and honest about where he's coming from, and because he's not a neocon PNAC shitbag.

And because he had the balls to take the Michael Moore mosh pit challenge on TV Nation

Damn! I almost forgot about the moshpit incident. Wasn't there a RATM song playing in the background? LOL
                    I guess you're right...

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Actually, I believe it was. For some reason, I doubt Keyes was listening to the lyrics
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...