PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Immigration Let's Get Real!

JCOOK
12-23-2004, 03:00 AM
The people who would like to make you believe that ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS take jobs that "regular Americans" won't do fail to to make the following points: Who flips burgers or cuts the lawns in Kansas or Idaho or West Virginia or Georgia.... I guess these things don't get done there.:rolleyes:

DEMON CUNT
12-23-2004, 03:05 AM
Absolutely retarded.

DaveIsKing
12-23-2004, 09:11 AM
Yes, liberals are retarded, DemonCunt. Absolutely....would you care to debate the issue of illegal immigration? Or just insult those who have made points?

Figs
12-23-2004, 09:19 AM
Yes, without Mexicans all the lawns would be overgrown and the houses would need painting....

The first generation Mexicans do the jobs that Americans (on welfare) won't do....

DaveIsKing
12-23-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Figs
Yes, without Mexicans all the lawns would be overgrown and the houses would need painting....

The first generation Mexicans do the jobs that Americans (on welfare) won't do....

Wanna debate that, Figs?

Figs
12-23-2004, 09:38 AM
The first sentence was sarcastic.

The second sentence, well around my neck of the woods you have to give them some credit for finding work to do. Of all the thousands on welfare in NYC generation after generation, the Mexicans have showed up and somehow find work. If you knocked a bunch of people off welfare, they would "lower" themselves to do the work the Mexicans are doing.

BTW, what the fuck is the INS doing anyway? I could drive over to the next town between 7-9am any morning an pick up about 300 illegals no problem.

DaveIsKing
12-23-2004, 09:41 AM
They are fucking around is what they are doing. I heard recently that they were actually HELPING some illegals cross the border with blankets and water and all that shit. HELPING them BREAK THE LAWS OF THE LAND.

But, yet if you smoke a joint, you go to prison. A LOT OF FUCKING SENSE...THIS COUNTRY.

Figs
12-23-2004, 09:49 AM
What about the Mexican government handing out survival packages for illegals? It's fucked up. But I guess if money sent home from the USA is your largest "industry" I guess you'll encourage it.

DaveIsKing
12-23-2004, 09:50 AM
The Government is the enemy. Our government.

Figs
12-23-2004, 09:52 AM
Neither party is willing to do anything about it.

DaveIsKing
12-23-2004, 09:55 AM
That's the only thing that bothers me about my Libertarian peers. The LP Platform is for open borders. I reject this as suicidal. I guess agree more with the Ayn Rand Institute on this subject. Immigration isn't bad, but ILLEGAL immigration is suicide. We do need something like a moratorium on this. And stop the "bilingual" shit too. Learn English! The "bilingual" shit is an insult to non-Spanish speaking immigrants!!

Nickdfresh
12-23-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing

Alternatives?

ODShowtime
12-23-2004, 10:53 AM
We need a moat filled with sharks with frickin' lazer beams on their heads.

ODShowtime
12-23-2004, 10:54 AM
or at least some ill-tempered sea bass

Figs
12-23-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
We need a moat filled with sharks with frickin' lazer beams on their heads.

ODShowtime
12-23-2004, 11:46 AM
Everyone is getting my references today.

DEMON CUNT
12-23-2004, 12:27 PM
Yes, liberals are retarded, DemonCunt. Absolutely....would you care to debate the issue of illegal immigration? Or just insult those who have made points?

Not only I am sick of this subject, I am sick of the way that people like JKOOK approach these sorts of subjects. JKOOK's posts remind me of a toddler. He sees something shinny and wants to stick it in his mouth without really looking at it.

A large portion of our economy depends on the cheap labor that illegal immigrants provide.

You, DaveIsKing, should know more than anyone here that making anything illegal is not the solution.

Little_Skittles
12-23-2004, 12:37 PM
od you're funny. And yes bilingual sorry but no, ya know where I live our schools are pretty much bilingual and lms2 can tell ya somethings too bout where she works. One school here in my town of like 30,000 people is all spanish speaking.

Big Train
12-23-2004, 01:06 PM
Cunt, I actually agree about something with you. I need a moment...

As this issue is very close to me and my family, I'm curious, are we just making random statements or having a serious debate on the issue? I have been over it many time before, but invariably someone feels the need to bag on mexicans every once in a while.

Nickdfresh
12-23-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Big Train

As this issue is very close to me and my family, I'm curious, are we just making random statements or having a serious debate on the issue? I have been over it many time before, but invariably someone feels the need to bag on mexicans every once in a while.

JCook making random statements?

http://wcsh6.com/assetpool/images/02912143844_Breaking-News.jpg

DEMON CUNT
12-23-2004, 01:40 PM

It's close to me as well. I grew up in a farming community- hops, asparagus, apples, etc. That stuff did not get harvested if it were not for the Mexicans (many illegal). I swamped apricots for a couple summers and I had a great time getting to know some of the illegal immigrants. They worked and played very hard.

I love the Mexican culture. Great food. Great music. Great language. A sense of family values that overshadows that of your average American.

They are here to seek out a better life. Many of them send money home to help support their families.

We should enjoy and explore other cultures. Not hate them becuase the media has branded them as freeloaders.

It's nice to find some common ground with you, Big Train.

DaveIsKing
12-23-2004, 01:40 PM
I don't think any here is "bagging on Mexicans".

When America speaks of "bilingualism" it is always SPANISH.
The English didn't do it for the Germans, French or any other foreigners so what makes Mexicans so special? Because they are bordering our country? That makes them "superior" to our Chinese, Korean, Indian or Filipino immigrants? The only difference is that most other IMMIGRANTS come here legally and support our laws. Cubans and Mexicans are primarily the Illegal problem. So, if these other guys can do it from thousands of miles away, why can't Mexicans and Cubans? Why do we have to reward laziness?

DEMON CUNT
12-23-2004, 01:43 PM

I completely agree with you on that one.

Our fight is not right vs. left- It's top vs. bottom. Our government has been hijacked by wealthy religious sociopaths.

Big Train
12-23-2004, 01:46 PM
Your not rewarding laziness and missing a lot of information in your analysis.

I am married to a first generation mexican and her family is anything but lazy. They are some of the most upstanding people I have ever met (and helped ME out a great deal when I moved here).

Now, I am not saying I am FOR illegal immigration or that they should be let in over anyone else. However, there are viable solutions I have discussed in detail in other threads. My question to you is why do you have a bug up your ass about mexicans in particular? Pregnant asian and European women who fly here and have their babies so they are born american, then immediately hire a lwayer to file hardship papers so that the family can come, doesnt piss you off?

As far as bilingual programs go, you do realize both california and Texas offer ESL programs (English as a second language) in 138 DIFFERENT languages?

ODShowtime
12-23-2004, 01:48 PM
After visiting AZ this year, I decided that Mexicans are definitely not the worst ethnic group around. Sure you should never make generalizations about any ethnic group, but this is a positive one. They do appear to be very earnest and hard working overall and luckily they are mostly Catholic so yes their family values are strong overall.

But I will never agree that non-citizens deserve the rights and priveldges that citizens enjoy. We all pay for that shit and the system will collapse. Or in CA's case, it already has collapsed. And teaching spanish language classes in US schools? Get the fuck out of here. Learn our language. Fuck that.

DaveIsKing
12-23-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
I completely agree with you on that one.

Our fight is not right vs. left- It's top vs. bottom. Our government has been hijacked by wealthy religious sociopaths.

EVERY FUCKING PROBLEM WE HAVE....primarily you can trace back to the Government.

It's a fact. Most problems would be solved if the Government would just remove itself from the equation.

People call me a "homophobe" because I disagree with homosexuality. But, I NEVER SAID it should be "illegal" to be gay. I don't like the "trendy" shit of the media pushing this lifestyle in our faces.

People call me a "bigot" and "xenophobe" because I disagree with bilingualism and preferential treatment laws. Hey, I'm a libertarian! I believe in being responsible and being respectful of the land you live in.

People call me "hater" because I am against illegal immigration. Hey, my family came from Germany (my grandfather) nobody had to learn German when he came. He didn't automatically receive benefits just for breaking the law. He went through the system, respected his new residence (temporary or not) and became a fine, upstanding contributer and citizen. If he (a peasant) can do it, so can you "Pablo". No excuses!

The fact is that our government is the enemy. And I don't mind the liberals labeling me. That's what they do best....well, besides lie.:wow:

Big Train
12-23-2004, 01:55 PM
For me it's like this. These guys have to have ESL classes. Believe me, their parents WANT Them to know English and attempt to learn it themselves. However, if they prefer to speak Spanish or anything else amognst themselves, so be it. I know it wigs a lot of people out to not knowing what's being said, but they are too "lazy" to learn the language themselves and perhaps grow a bit. It's always the same redneck attitude (and yes I get this in a lot of blue states too) "This is America, we speak EIGNGLIIIIISHH Here, Son".

The second generation are all more american than you and I are (both the asian and hispanic population I know of), so I don't think it is anything we should fear. They bring a lot to the table and work hard. They don't aspire to live in a trailer park and collect welfare, nor are they willing to settle for it. Out here your just as lucky to have a guy selling oranges, flowers and candy than just beg for change. That guy is "Working".

DaveIsKing
12-23-2004, 01:57 PM
For me it's like this. These guys have to have ESL classes. Believe me, their parents WANT Them to know English and attempt to learn it themselves. However, if they prefer to speak Spanish or anything else amognst themselves, so be it. I know it wigs a lot of people out to not knowing what's being said, but they are too "lazy" to learn the language themselves and perhaps grow a bit. It's always the same redneck attitude (and yes I get this in a lot of blue states too) "This is America, we speak EIGNGLIIIIISHH Here, Son".

The second generation are all more american than you and I are (both the asian and hispanic population I know of), so I don't think it is anything we should fear. They bring a lot to the table and work hard. They don't aspire to live in a trailer park and collect welfare, nor are they willing to settle for it. Out here your just as lucky to have a guy selling oranges, flowers and candy than just beg for change. That guy is "Working".

This is beside the whole fucking point. ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT FOR "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION"???

FORD
12-23-2004, 02:01 PM
I don't think any here is "bagging on Mexicans".

When America speaks of "bilingualism" it is always SPANISH.
The English didn't do it for the Germans, French or any other foreigners so what makes Mexicans so special? Because they are bordering our country? That makes them "superior" to our Chinese, Korean, Indian or Filipino immigrants? The only difference is that most other IMMIGRANTS come here legally and support our laws. Cubans and Mexicans are primarily the Illegal problem. So, if these other guys can do it from thousands of miles away, why can't Mexicans and Cubans? Why do we have to reward laziness?

Bilingualism??

Not quite. Spanish might be the most widely used"other" language in this country, but it's by no means the only one.

Half the state government documents issued here in Washington are not only in English & Spanish, but also in Russian and just about every Asian country you can think of, which represents the immigrant population of this state. Oh and as for the Filipino immigrants... guess which language they speak?

That's right, Spanish ;)

Big Train
12-23-2004, 02:05 PM
This is beside the whole fucking point. ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT FOR "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION"???

SCROLL UP...you will see where I said I was against it. Sorry to waste your time with my thoughts...

DaveIsKing
12-23-2004, 02:10 PM
So, what? In 50 years we've have MULT-LINGUALISM??

Oh boy! I can't wait!

Applications, Signs, and everything in 14 different languages...

So we encourage immigrants to learn English (as a "Second Language") instead of embracing it as the language used to transact business? Great idea! Maybe we'll end up like India...and not the UNITED States. Immigrants (all) should acclimate themselves to English as the PRIMARY language in America. We don't need a BALKANIZED STATES OF AMERICA.

No, we are not LAZY if WE don't learn Spanish, Nig Train. They chose to come here. English is the language. Role reversal doesn't work with me, pal. If I go to Mexico, I'll pick up some Spanish, but until then...get a realistic grip on practicality.

DaveIsKing
12-23-2004, 02:11 PM
SCROLL UP...you will see where I said I was against it. Sorry to waste your time with my thoughts...

Ah...my bad. Sorry.

;)

FORD
12-23-2004, 02:14 PM
Just curious as to how many Native American languages you speak.....

After all, it's not right that your ancestors came to this country expecting everyone to speak English, right? ;)

DaveIsKing
12-23-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Just curious as to how many Native American languages you speak.....

After all, it's not right that your ancestors came to this country expecting everyone to speak English, right? ;)

You know Ford, Conquest has been throughout history. Slavery, Genocide, etc. But, funny how you liberals always like to smear OUR OWN ancestors more than slave traders from Africa or Asia. How you cry over Hitler's atrocities more than the Biblical Hebrews SLAUGHTER of thousands of Midianites. How you always use Indians as a crutch. I don't here many indians bitching today. If anyone has a right, they do. But, they don't bitch. They live their lives. They move on.

Guess who founded the UNITED STATES, Ford...? Have a clue?

ENGLISH PEOPLE.

Guess who drafted YOUR CONSTITUTION AND DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE???

Hmmm....

Guess where you have your FREEDOM from. Which source would THAT Be, Ford???

I wonder. ;)

Jesus Christ
12-23-2004, 02:29 PM
So how is thy Hebrew then, My son? ;)

DaveIsKing
12-23-2004, 02:55 PM
Well, actually Jesus...I am a former STUDENT of the Greek/Hebrew language. I had 6 courses in Greek and 8 in Hebrew. I went to a Christian Academy. I graduated, became disoriented with Christianity and became a student of philosophy. Now I am an atheist.

Short bio.

But...uh...what does that have to do with anything??

Big Train
12-23-2004, 02:57 PM
So, what? In 50 years we've have MULT-LINGUALISM??

Applications, Signs, and everything in 14 different languages...

So we encourage immigrants to learn English (as a "Second Language") instead of embracing it as the language used to transact business? Great idea! Maybe we'll end up like India...and not the UNITED States. Immigrants (all) should acclimate themselves to English as the PRIMARY language in America. We don't need a BALKANIZED STATES OF AMERICA.

No, we are not LAZY if WE don't learn Spanish, Nig Train. They chose to come here. English is the language. Role reversal doesn't work with me, pal. If I go to Mexico, I'll pick up some Spanish, but until then...get a realistic grip on practicality.

Man, your a complete idiot on this issue huh? ESL means they are learning a SECOND language, as in they already know another language. They are wanting to learn the language, but it is understood they speak another language. They want to learn it as "the language to transact business", but amognst themselves they may prefer to speak their primary language (which really only happens in first generation families). Your prejudice is crossing the wires in your head.

What the fuck that has to do with signs in different languages is bullshit. Around here, there are city ordinances for example in the ethnic areas that say that if your signage is in another language, it ALSO must be in English. What's the big deal? That happens on about 1% of businesses in ethnic parts of cities, is that so big and scary? I know it's so "unrealistic and impractical" huh...

The fact that you don't want to learn about other cultures IS lazy.

And please don't call me NIG Train..

DaveIsKing
12-23-2004, 03:27 PM
Man, your a complete idiot on this issue huh? ESL means they are learning a SECOND language, as in they already know another language. They are wanting to learn the language, but it is understood they speak another language. They want to learn it as "the language to transact business", but amognst themselves they may prefer to speak their primary language (which really only happens in first generation families). Your prejudice is crossing the wires in your head.

WHAT THE FUCK EVER, asshole. And it has nothing to do with "PREJUDICE".. Just like a goddamned liberal trigger phrase to rise up again. You fucking goddamn moron, if you would READ your opponent's words instead of twisting them like Ford does...you could do something when you open your mouth rather than SWITCH FEET.

What the fuck that has to do with signs in different languages is bullshit. Around here, there are city ordinances for example in the ethnic areas that say that if your signage is in another language, it ALSO must be in English. What's the big deal? That happens on about 1% of businesses in ethnic parts of cities, is that so big and scary? I know it's so "unrealistic and impractical" huh...

Yes, it is impractical to issue signs in 14 different goddamn languages, when there is ONE that could be learned and SHOULD be learned. What do you want BALKANIZED STATES OF AMERICA??

The fact that you don't want to learn about other cultures IS lazy.

No, assface. The fact that all the other cultures washing up on our shores who don't want to learn OUR language is "LAZY".

And please don't call me NIG Train..

I don't recall calling you "NIG" Train.

DaveIsKing
12-23-2004, 03:32 PM
Oops...nevermind. It must've been a typo, sorry.

BIG Train. There.

Sammy_God
12-23-2004, 03:39 PM
hey dave,

you don't need to apologize to ASS TRAIN.

he is just brainwashed by gwb and his hispanic fetish....

77% of illegal immigration comes from mexico

that's why mexico is the main subject of it, idiot TRAIN

"According to the ‘Immigrants and Welfare, Research Perspectives on Migration’ report released by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace -- International Migration Policy Project, immigrant use of welfare has been rising, regardless of how "immigrant" and "welfare" are defined. (86)_
_
Immigrants in California are three times more likely to receive welfare than native-born residents, a dramatic difference that is not seen in other states with burgeoning immigrant populations, according to a report by the US General Accounting Office. (87)
_
Forty-six percent of California's children live in families with incomes low enough to qualify for subsidized school meals ($29,000 or less annually for a family of four). Child-care costs, averaging $407 monthly for a preschooler, amount to one-half the earnings of a full-time, minimum-wage worker. (88)_
_
Over 60 percent of Hispanic households in the Alexandria, Virginia area, receive assistance from federal or state programs for low-income residents. Forty-four percent of Hispanic families get subsidized school lunches for their children. (89)"

SOURCES_: (86) Immigrants and Welfare, Research Perspectives on Migration, Vol. 1, No. 1, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace -- International Migration Policy Project, http://www.immigration-usa.com/immigrants_and_welfare.html
(87)_ (State's immigrants leading in welfare use, survey says, San Jose Mercury News, June 30, 1999, http://www.sjmercury.com/premium/local/docs/welfare30.htm
(88) 25% of California children live below the poverty line, study finds, Associated Press, November 6, 1997
(89) Survey Portrays Hispanic Poverty In Alexandria, A Stark Picture Of Growing Group, The Washington Post, December 9, 1999, http://search.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/WPlate/1999-12/09/112l-120999-idx.html

FORD
12-23-2004, 03:49 PM
Looks like Santa brought someone a new alias for Christmas :rolleyes:

Sammy_God
12-23-2004, 03:57 PM
ford is jesus AND satan?

Sammy_God
12-23-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Looks like I know a little too much for a guy with two digit post count :rolleyes:

DaveIsKing
12-23-2004, 04:05 PM
I think Ford means that he thinks that I am you, Spammy_God.

Sammy_God
12-23-2004, 04:15 PM
hmmm... i didn't think you could be signed on as two people at the same time. :P

i guess in ford's world...you can.

DaveIsKing
12-23-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Sammy_God
hmmm... i didn't think you could be signed on as two people at the same time. :P

i guess in ford's world...you can.

Yes. Apparently. Either that or I am so rich I have two different computers with two different DSL lines.

Or is it You?? :rolleyes: :D

Sammy_God
12-23-2004, 04:19 PM
Yes. Apparently. Either that or I am so rich I have two different computers with two different DSL lines.

Or is it You?? :rolleyes: :D

:D

FORD
12-23-2004, 04:41 PM
"One of you" is apparently rich enough to stretch a phone cord from Dalton GA to San Francisco

Sammy_God
12-23-2004, 04:42 PM
it's me, i admit it

i am stretching the phone cord to Dalton,GA

DaveIsKing
12-23-2004, 04:49 PM

Hey Ford! If you are in the business of "exposing aliases" why don't try to expose a REAL ALIAS...

Many people have already stated the facts of yours, including Spammy.

JESUS CHRIST and SATAN are both you.

Right, Big Brother? ;)

Jesus Christ
12-23-2004, 05:09 PM

Hey Ford! If you are in the business of "exposing aliases" why don't try to expose a REAL ALIAS...

Many people have already stated the facts of yours, including Spammy.

JESUS CHRIST and SATAN are both you.

Right, Big Brother? ;)

...Then was brought unto Him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and He healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.

And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?

But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The Lord
12-23-2004, 06:05 PM
Jesus, you have always tried to impersonate me.

Why?

Big Train
12-23-2004, 06:10 PM
hey dave,

77% of illegal immigration comes from mexico

that's why mexico is the main subject of it, idiot TRAIN

"According to the ‘Immigrants and Welfare, Research Perspectives on Migration’ report released by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace -- International Migration Policy Project, immigrant use of welfare has been rising, regardless of how "immigrant" and "welfare" are defined. (86)_
_
Immigrants in California are three times more likely to receive welfare than native-born residents, a dramatic difference that is not seen in other states with burgeoning immigrant populations, according to a report by the US General Accounting Office. (87)
[/url]

Welcome, new retard. I am well aware of the situation in california, I fucking live here..

I never said I was for immigration as it currently stands. As your so eager to shoot your mouth off without reading anything that came before, let's try it again.

Here is a brief summary of what I have said so far:

I am against immigration the way it stands and have offered solutions to help, in other threads in detail.

I questioned Dave's assumptions about Mexico and it's immigrant population.

We got into a side discussion about English, who should be using it and why. Again I questioned his assumption.

Others joined in.

I voted for GW and yes I have a hispanic fetish (married a latina).

So now that your are up to speed on the conversation, TRY to say something intelligent.

ODShowtime
12-23-2004, 06:56 PM
this place is weird today

Nickdfresh
12-24-2004, 09:05 AM
hey dave,

I'm a racist fucktard blah, blah, biased and editied statistics....

[/url]

Living proof that fans of Hagar are stupid and tasteless. Go back to the VH Links tool.