PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Jam.."Live at the garden"

Fairwrning
12-23-2004, 01:10 PM
Recently picked this up..maybe it has been discussed before but i dig this fuckin band...anybody else seen this?..if not i would highly reccommend...2 and a half hours with about half hour of extras..
1 of the best setlists you will hear IMO..and they don't touch on half of their catalog..Mark Mccready is a kick ass guitar player..way too many highlights to mention....Rearviewmirror/breath/evolution/even flow/crazy mary all stand out..ledbetter is a great ending..never recall anybody sitting down drinkin wine on stage while the guitar player finishes the song out..

Rikk
12-23-2004, 03:41 PM
Is this better than the concert DVD that came out a couple of years earlier? I picked that one up and it really sucked, filming-wise. I'll consider picking up the GARDEN.

sambo
12-23-2004, 05:20 PM
I've seen it, a mate left it at my place for a few weeks, bought it a week later.

Great DVD. I agree - fantastic set list, good camera work, very tidy guitar playing and Eddie Vedder does an impressive job out front..

A very worthwhile addition to any collection.

Jack68
12-29-2004, 11:49 AM
Great dvd really feels your like your in the 5th row or so.Kick ass cover of baba oriley.