PDA

View Full Version : UN Troops Training In U.S.

Phil theStalker
12-24-2004, 11:57 AM
They're already here including the newest from Russia via Bosnia. But that doesn't explain why the Royal Ghurkas are training here.

Here's why.

King George Bush I (i.e., not King George Bush II) signed an Executive Order (EO) allowing U.N. troops to be used in the United States to quell civil unrest.

The high office of President was then used further in a plot to destroy the American freedom, as assassinated JFK warned about, by Clinton who'd signed an Executive Order that allows United States troops to serve under foreign commanders.

It's a "new world order" in their fantasies of their real plans for "one world government (commerce, military, laws, police, etc.)," but the American people will not put up with "foreign assets" to aid and further their "one world government" plans no matter that Henry Kissinger has already told you, the American people, that you "vill velcome UN troops..." as Henry and all of Henry's friends think.

The Bush's are friends of Henry's. So are the Clintons. Hey, so is Kerry. So is Carter and Ford and all of the Global Ministers that you American people unknowingly voted into the United States high office of the President. What do you think about that?

The "American people" are doomed to the plight of either Henry and his "global" (i.e., not American) friends "fantasy" or doomed to the plight of fighting, starving, dying, and losing their American society and civilization as they know it to Henry and his friends "fantasy" to create a "one world government" that the people "vill villingly accept."

I don't know how you call "foreign assets" pointing guns at you "villingly" accepting the plans of the one world government and their agents, but Henry was a Nazi.

And once a Nazi always a Nazi.

Put a period on that.

The people who fought them (Nazis), the people who've died, your grandparents, they're not here to tell you so I'm telling you.

The honor and the dignity of the American boy who was raised in this country, unlike Henry and Arnold, amazes me that not one Vietnam vet from Vietnam to this day has ever rubbed out Henry. Or, a WW II American vet who killed Nazis and lost a son in Nam, but never offed Henry the global controlling, one world government, Nazi tool.

I guess it's okay when you're the Nazis.

There are Communist globalists, too.

But there are no "American" globalists.

And if they think they are an American corporation that thinks it is a "globalist" corporation then you will find that out you are not what Henry or Cheney or Clinton or Bush promised you (i.e., if you pay taxes for doing business in the United States then you're an American corporation not a "globalist" lie corporation and you will all soon find that out).

Either way, get prepared.

Get prepared to accept it or get prepared to fight it. Get prepared to live it either way, because they're in charge of moving the nuclear powered U.S. aircraft carriers and you're not.

"The country's too divided." Kerry warned Bush after their dog and pony show.

It's "too divided" and any country like that is ripe for civil war. Kerry warned us all a lot when he spoke these four (4) words that became public and history.

If you by a car now on 40 month terms before you pay off the loan there will be "foreign assets" on American soil. And the lie to you that it's legal due to Presidential EO's.

This is your grace time to prepare.

P

Nickdfresh
12-24-2004, 01:18 PM
Phil, do you have an article to go with this?

FORD
12-24-2004, 01:42 PM
Henry's not just a Nazi, he's a Satanist as well.

Look up "Lucis Trust"

Lucis sound similar to any other name?

HINT: ^..^

Phil theStalker
12-24-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Phil, do you have an article to go with this?
Excellent brand of sarcasm, Nicky. Many people on this board reflect the opinions of mass America. At this board especially they "need an article" like the press never lies and I or nobody else has the ability or even have the right to have independent free thought.

For those who do not get Nick's personal brand of sarcasm to the "article police" on this board, as per Bush and Clinton or any other EO's they're all public record and available to be read and printed off the Internet.

Whether or not you can understand what you are reading and printing off the Internet is completely another thing.

P

Phil theStalker
12-24-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Henry's not just a Nazi, he's a Satanist as well.

Look up "Lucis Trust"

Lucis sound similar to any other name?

HINT: ^..^
This is a rabbit (more like rat) trail I've never followed. I shall go for a stroll. Thank you for showing me the way.

P

Nickdfresh
12-24-2004, 05:34 PM
No, these just seem to be heavy charges you are throwing out without producing any evidence Phil.

Phil theStalker
12-25-2004, 03:15 PM
No, these just seem to be heavy charges you are throwing out without producing any evidence Phil.
Which o1nes?

And I thought you were kewl, dude.

I thought you knew what to do with the information about the information.

I thought you got the memos.

You dumb fucker.

Here, read it and weep, you dumb fucker.

www.defenselink.mil/photos/Jun1996/960513-M-7232C-005.html

You poor fucking dumb bastard read this, too.

http://lists.wayne.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0203&L=tamha&F=&S=&P=2112

:spank:

GURKAS TRAINING IN U.S.

Nickdfresh
12-25-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Which o1nes?

And I thought you were kewl, dude.

I thought you knew what to do with the information about the information.

I thought you got the memos.

You dumb fucker.

Here, read it and weep, you dumb fucker.

www.defenselink.mil/photos/Jun1996/960513-M-7232C-005.html

You poor fucking dumb bastard read this, too.

http://lists.wayne.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0203&L=tamha&F=&S=&P=2112

:spank:

GURKAS TRAINING IN U.S.

Why are you calling me a "dumb fucker Phil?" Because I asked a question?

Phil theStalker
12-25-2004, 10:51 PM
Why are you calling me a "dumb fucker Phil?" Because I asked a question?
Not because you asked a question, but because the URL's you begged for are from the '90's. I thought you were more up-to-date. Hence, you're a dumb fucker, I suppose. Who cares?! It's later than everybody thinks.

P

Phil theStalker
12-25-2004, 10:57 PM
I mean really, nick, what-the-fuck? You say "heavy charges, " "throwing out," "producing...evidence."

Come on now.

Do I have to spoon feed it t2o you babies?:cato:

P

Phil theStalker
12-25-2004, 11:03 PM
I'm just blowing off steam.

If you guys are in that much ignorance and/or denial that you need hearing about any of this from me you are way too far gone to think about survival in the hands of FEMA.

You'll be more like victims of FEMA.

Don't ask me for the evidence.

The writing's on the wall, and the writing's in FEMA documents, Presidential EO's, UN documents and treaties, CFR documents, and the writing is everywhere.

lms2 is right.

You are all illiterate at some level.

For example, you can read what I am typing right now, but you don't know it's for real. You don't understand what you're reading. You need so much head shattering evidence. Or I'm just a kook.

Either way you don't know what is happening.

Hey -- go get a six pack of beer and don't think about it.

It's the way you want to go.

P

Nickdfresh
12-26-2004, 07:43 AM
You're crazy Phil...Meds boy! Really!