PDA

View Full Version : Rumsfeld In Iraq Today Makes Me Want To Puke

Phil theStalker
12-25-2004, 10:30 PM
I just heard it on FOX. Rumsfeld again addressing soldiers about the "good things" happening in Iraq that the troopies have accomplished and that is -- [suspense] "The Iraq stock market is open." WOW!

Er, what does anybody over there in the dirt floors of Iraq have that anybody wants shares of? ???

I see no businesses, I see no nothing, yet Rumsfeld is thanking the troopies for doing a good job of killing and they should be oh so proud of themselves because -- "The Iraq stock market is open." WOW!

I can't believe Rumsfeld's stupid, idiot reasoning is going through my head again. Why do I watch FOX? Why do I watch TV?

Oh, the horror of the end of America.

Bye, kids.

I've got my water purifier, some food, shelter outside -- way outside the cities, and I've got my "friends." And my friends have their "friends," too. And my friends have buried some of their "friends" to be used later. It's a long story, but it's later than you think.

P

Phil theStalker
12-25-2004, 10:33 PM
"I vant to buy 300 shares off camel shit." "Sell my shares of bat shit in the caves."

Donald Rumsfeld or Donald Duck?

ashstralia
12-26-2004, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker

I've got my water purifier, some food, shelter outside -- way outside the cities, and I've got my "friends." And my friends have their "friends," too. And my friends have buried some of their "friends" to be used later. It's a long story, but it's later than you think.

don't f4orget ya foil hat, dude. :p

NightProwler
12-26-2004, 03:39 AM
Get real, phildo...the reason that you're puking is because your boyfriend horseskin didn't wipe the shit off of his dick before you blew him.

texas = steers & queers.

Horseskin
12-26-2004, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by NightProwler
Get real, phildo...the reason that you're puking is because your boyfriend horseskin didn't wipe the shit off of his dick before you blew him.

texas = steers & queers.
Look cunt, if you've got balls which cunts don't have then you can post your real name, address, phone, and e-mail address. If you can't do that and still want to call us names then you're a bigger one.

What a phoney this cunt is, Flapps.

Flappo "OWNS" you cunty troll since he kicked your cunty ass. Do you want to be "OWNED" some more, cunt? Type some more it's that easy.

NightProwler
12-26-2004, 07:26 AM
What do you want my "real name, address, phone, and e-mail address." for?

"owned"? MORE of your elementary school nonsense.

you demented queers can fantasize about "owning" another man all you want. FACT is you are a bunch of chickenshits hiding behind a keyboard.

I come here to laugh at your performances and you have not disappointed me.

Continue...

NightProwler
12-26-2004, 07:50 AM
STILL no answer?

LMAO

you cowards are the same on every board.

NightProwler
12-26-2004, 07:59 AM
The LONGER you wait to answer my question, the more of a chickenshit imbecile you appear to be.

Horseskin
12-26-2004, 08:09 AM
Don't bother to come back or you'll get more of the same.

Horseskin
12-26-2004, 08:17 AM
What do you want my "real name, address, phone, and e-mail address." for?

"owned"? MORE of your elementary school nonsense.

you demented queers can fantasize about "owning" another man all you want. FACT is you are a bunch of chickenshits hiding behind a keyboard.

I come here to laugh at your performances and you have not disappointed me.

Continue...
We want you to be a man and use your real name to call a Jew a dirty name or to call another man a "coward," etc.. If you can't call people names without revealing yourself and hiding your "coward" self behind a keyboard then you are the "chicken shit" troll you are. Afraid to get beat up for his big mouth. You're making the rest of the military look bad, coward. I mean, Howard Stern uses his real name when he calls people names. You'll never be a man like Howard. Not only do we fantasize about owning you, but we fantasize about fucking you up the ass until we cum, but you won't tell us your real name and address to do that to you. Coward. Fuck, you're a chicken shit coward hiding behind a keyboard. No wonder the U.S. is losing the war in Iraq. It's because of chicken shit like you.

NightProwler
12-26-2004, 09:31 AM
"horseskin" is your real name? Not likely, although you are a horse's ass.

"If you can't call people names without revealing yourself and hiding your "coward" self behind a keyboard then you are the "chicken shit" troll you are. "

you just described yourself.

"Afraid to get beat up for his big mouth."

A coward like you cannot do much more than fantasize about being a "tough guy" while hiding behind a keyboard.

flappo
12-26-2004, 02:40 PM
so what's your excuse , macho man ?

you talk the talk , but fail to walk the walk

dismal excuse for a human being = you

Phil theStalker
12-27-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by ashstralia
don't f4orget ya foil hat, dude. :p
Don't forget your "friends."

You don't even have any "friends."

They outlawed your friends and sawed your friends in half and melted them down.

You should be doing in ASStalia just wot i'm doing, mate.

You can always get new "friends" off the dead bodies of the "one world government" troops that will be securing your "Homeland" for the New World Order.

p

BEST FRIENDS

NightProwler
12-27-2004, 09:55 AM
"flappo" and "horseskin" are their real names?

Hilarious! Post poop pictures and make an ass out of yourself talking like the elementary school kids that you are.

you are my jesters, entertaining me with your foolishness!

NightProwler
12-27-2004, 09:56 AM
"No wonder the U.S. is losing the war in Iraq. It's because of chicken shit like you."

you NEVER served in the US military, you yellow bellied chickenshit.

flappo
12-27-2004, 10:16 AM
served..?

yes , a very apt word . for you are a servant

and i am your master

now go fetch my slippers , servant

and put the kettle on while yer at it

don't forget to shine my shoes too

NightProwler
12-27-2004, 10:22 AM
you are MY jester.

LMAO

you entertain me with your foolish antics!

SERVED, as in SERVICE in the US military.

Is English your 2nd language or are you just naturally this stupid?

flappo
12-27-2004, 10:24 AM
i'm only following your lead

flappo
12-27-2004, 10:25 AM
you are a servant

i am a master

you should know your place

are you black too ?

if so , kindly put on a ball and chain while yer at it

NightProwler
12-27-2004, 10:28 AM
Typical child that you are, you aren't even big enough to take responsibility for your own actions?

That explains why you are too chickenshit to just be honest and just admit that you have never served in the US military.

Have you ever even had a job?

flappo
12-27-2004, 10:36 AM
be rather difficult for me to serve in the us army as i'm from europe

good lord , are you really as dim as you seem ?

NightProwler
12-27-2004, 10:40 AM
Stop being such a chikcenshit and tell me what you citizenship is and which country you actually live in?

It cannot be THAT embarrassing.

After your obsession with feces, you could even admit that you're french!

flappo
12-27-2004, 10:46 AM
wtf's a chikcenshit ?

NightProwler
12-27-2004, 10:48 AM
YOU are a CHICKENSHIT.

But then, you REALLY didn't need me to tell you what you already KNOW.

flappo
12-27-2004, 11:18 AM
i feel sorry for you , dumbass servant

never achieving ANYTHING

hahah , you poor little fuckhead

:D

don't worry , shoe shine boy , i won't beat up on you much more

it's cruel to kick a dog when it's down

NightProwler
12-27-2004, 11:20 AM
If you weren't so goddamned ignorant you'd pity yourself.

you are a pathological liar with an obsession for photos of fecal matter.

NightProwler
12-27-2004, 11:21 AM
you ONLY "beat" yourself, hiding behind a keyboard pretending to be a "big boy".

flappo
12-27-2004, 11:26 AM
*yawn*

you really are losing it , aren't you ?

:)

no , i really do feel sorry for you , it's pathetic

really tragic , to think you're still here , getting your ass kicked by el-flappo and you're too stupid to know when you're a spent force

NightProwler
12-27-2004, 11:28 AM
"yawn"

LMAO

you always get tired and pouty when you miss your nap, junior.

Go get a fresh nappie and get a nap in.

I'l be back later to see it you can perform any better when you are well rested.

flappo
12-27-2004, 11:32 AM
you must be masochistic , since all i've ever done since you started posting on this site is kick your puny little ass

you's my pwned bitch , servant sambo

:)

how does it feel knowing you're owned to the max ??

ODShowtime
12-27-2004, 12:14 PM
I'l be back later to see it you can perform any better when you are well rested.

Just don't be foolish enough to let a picture of yourself fall into Flappo's hands. You'll be sorry.

NightProwler
12-29-2004, 02:29 AM
flappo fantasizes about having my picture.

That is never going to happen, but we can all laugh as he lies about it.