PDA

View Full Version : So what, exactly, has the Dept . of Homeland Security done to protect this country?

FORD
12-27-2004, 12:24 PM
Have they really done anything to protect this country, apart from creating some silly assed color code, and spreading fear throughout the population with continuous false "TERRA ALERTS", every single one of which has amounted to absolutely zero.

What exactly is the BCE doing with all the billions of taxpayer dollars spent on this agency? As a tax-paying US citizen, I'd really like to know.

I've even heard a rumor that DHS employees have nothing better to do than spam internet forums with a bunch of useless bullshit while naming themselves after Ac/Dc songs. Surely this cannot be the case with the priority the BCE has given this agency.

Anybody have any insights on this?

DEMON CUNT
12-27-2004, 12:40 PM
It's done NOTHING for us. It's all for fucking show. Like the airport and border crossing searches- it's all bullshit. Private companies are making bank off of our fear.

Plastic and duct tape?

It's a HUGE FUCKING SCAM!

Tom Ridge is stepping out to make millions as a private consultant for the companies that have contract$ with the Dept. of Homeland Security.

Nickdfresh
12-27-2004, 01:05 PM
There are just too many shipping containers coming into the country to be adequately screened!

Oh, wait a minute, maybe if we didn't have nearly 150,000 troops in Iraq being used as roadside bomb targets, we might be able to use the military to assist. Too bad there is no oil in those containers!

ODShowtime
12-27-2004, 02:16 PM
yeah, basically.

Well, we haven't been nuked yet. That's nice. Too bad there's no way to tell if HS had anything to do with that.

FORD
12-27-2004, 02:24 PM
http://www.jeffmathews.com/gfx/terror-alert-sesame-street.jpg

FORD
12-27-2004, 02:32 PM
http://intellectualize.org/images/alert1a.jpg

FORD
12-27-2004, 02:36 PM
http://prodtn.cafepress.com/4/7433624_F_tn.jpg

FORD
12-27-2004, 02:39 PM
http://sedition.com/img/threat-matrix-c.gif

ELVIS
12-27-2004, 03:15 PM
I like this one...:D

http://www.jeffmathews.com/gfx/terror-alert-sesame-street.jpg

Catfish
12-27-2004, 03:35 PM
Hey FORD, I hope some dune coon parks a fucking RPG up your cock-loosened asshole!

ODShowtime
12-27-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
Hey FORD, I hope some dune coon parks a fucking RPG up your cock-loosened asshole!

This guy is an asshole, but you have to admit he's one of the funnier ones.

FORD
12-27-2004, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the pointless racist comment. Seems we always have at least one in every thread.

Big Train
12-27-2004, 03:44 PM
This is an odd question and one without any easy response. How many attacks have been thwarted? Hard to tell, it's all classified. I would say the evidence is nothing else has happened to us since 2001. Obviously you can say something along the lines off "They are lying in wait" or " they are in cahoots with GW".

The most obvious thing would be to point how incredibly WRONG you were in regard to the "October/November/December" suprise things you were SURE were going to happen and kept ringing the bell on.

LoungeMachine
12-27-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
The most obvious thing would be to point how incredibly WRONG you were in regard to the "October/November/December" suprise things you were SURE were going to happen and kept ringing the bell on.

Osama's "funniest home video" the friday before the election wasn't good enough for you?

it sure "surprised" me.

Bottom line, you can say the DOHS is doing fine, UNTIL we're hit.

Meanwhile, our coasts are wide open, our borders are a joke, our intel hasn't improved, and Tom Rdge just quit with over half of the Cabinet.

Yeah, things are just fine.

Big Train
12-27-2004, 03:56 PM
I like you Lounge. Your are the ULTIMATE half empty glass guy.

The question posed was "So What, exactly, have they done", meaning anything. Nowhere in this query does Ford imply perfection, nor do I. I agree with your points as far as improvements go. It's a huge job doing what they are doing.

Osama's video meant nothing to me, as they have come and gone all year. Ford kept alluding to an attack of some sort, which obviously, never occured.

Catfish
12-27-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
This guy is an asshole, but you have to admit he's one of the funnier ones.

Thanks! Now go fuck a kitten, scum bag!

Catfish
12-27-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Thanks for the pointless racist comment. Seems we always have at least one in every thread.

You asked what the Department has been doing, no? They're making sure the Poonjabbes aren't setting off nukes in your backyard while you cry in your soup, dummy.

Although if they set one off in your's, I'd help 'em light the fuse.

Catfish
12-27-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Osama's "funniest home video" the friday before the election wasn't good enough for you?

it sure "surprised" me.

Bottom line, you can say the DOHS is doing fine, UNTIL we're hit.

Meanwhile, our coasts are wide open, our borders are a joke, our intel hasn't improved, and Tom Rdge just quit with over half of the Cabinet.

Yeah, things are just fine.

It is very unusual for cabinet members to stay for two terms. Less than 80% of Clinton's did. Of course, that was considered normal by you fucking heart-bleeders.

As for the rest, you can blame Slick Willy the budget-cutter himself.

Catfish
12-27-2004, 04:03 PM
This has to be one of the dumbest god damn threads of all time.

What has the DHS done?

As if to say we'd need to be attacked so we'd notice them.

Just keep living your secure life FORD, you fucking pussy. If you DON'T hear about the DHS, that means they ARE doing their job.

LoungeMachine
12-27-2004, 04:04 PM

Actually, I'm the guy who likes to point out how the glass is twice as big as needed.:D

Personally, the entire DOHS is a dog and pony show, and we know it.

It has done nothing

It will do nothing

It is capable of nothing.

A better question from our friend FORD would have been

HOW MANY OF YOU SHEEP ACTUALLY THINK YOU'RE SAFER BECAUSE OF DOHS?

That's the irony.

The misguided feel safer, when in reality all it has done is lulled us into thinking the duct tape and saran wrap is all we need

Catfish
12-27-2004, 04:04 PM

The question posed was "So What, exactly, have they done", meaning anything. Nowhere in this query does Ford imply perfection, nor do I. I agree with your points as far as improvements go. It's a huge job doing what they are doing.

Osama's video meant nothing to me, as they have come and gone all year. Ford kept alluding to an attack of some sort, which obviously, never occured.

If we were ever attacked again, people like Ford would be happy because the government failed. These are the sickest fucking people ever.

Catfish
12-27-2004, 04:06 PM
Actually, I'm the guy who likes to point out how the glass is twice as big as needed.:D

Personally, the entire DOHS is a dog and pony show, and we know it.

It has done nothing

It will do nothing

It is capable of nothing.

A better question from our friend FORD would have been

HOW MANY OF YOU SHEEP ACTUALLY THINK YOU'RE SAFER BECAUSE OF DOHS?

That's the irony.

The misguided feel safer, when in reality all it has done is lulled us into thinking the duct tape and saran wrap is all we need

Sounds like you're talking about your cock!

I'd like some duct tape and saran wrap so I can dump you in the god damn ocean you pansy-assed flamer!

LoungeMachine
12-27-2004, 04:09 PM
Sounds like you're talking about your cock!

I'd like some duct tape and saran wrap so I can dump you in the god damn ocean you pansy-assed flamer!

Thanks for playing.

Keep reaching for the stars, Gump.

Sorry to hear you are unable to afford duct tape and saran wrap.

Try employment of some sort. Your social worker should be able to help.

Catfish
12-27-2004, 04:10 PM
'Thanks for playing'
'Gump'
Money jokes
Employment jokes

Christ, am I at the Links?

You suck! C'mon, I'll give you a free shot!

LoungeMachine
12-27-2004, 04:17 PM

I think I'll let your own ignorant posts speak for themselves, Gump.

I notice you're unable to post without mentioning cocks.

You have quite the fixation with men's anatomy.

There are sites aimed at people like you. find one.

Don't be ashamed.

We don't dislike you because you're gay. Only because you're an ignorant, uneducated, racist.

feel better now?

Catfish
12-27-2004, 04:21 PM
So if I say 'dune coon' I'm 'ignorant'? Well that doesn't make much sense, does it? How about 'camel jockey'? 'Sand ******'? See, there's two more? I can't be that ignorant!

You don't like my language usage? Those magic carpet-riding pussies are the ones setting off the bombs. I'll call them what I want, mom. And keep up the 'Gump' stuff. That's totally fresh!

Hey FRODO, is this toadie the best you got?

ODShowtime
12-27-2004, 04:25 PM
Thanks! Now go fuck a kitten, scum bag!

Not too much to work with here. Go beat off with a rusty cheese grater? :confused:

LoungeMachine
12-27-2004, 04:27 PM
So if I say 'dune coon' I'm 'ignorant'? Well that doesn't make much sense, does it? How about 'camel jockey'? 'Sand ******'? See, there's two more? I can't be that ignorant!

You don't like my language usage? Those magic carpet-riding pussies are the ones setting off the bombs. I'll call them what I want, mom. And keep up the 'Gump' stuff. That's totally fresh!

Hey FRODO, is this toadie the best you got?

I guess I hit a little too close to the bone with you. [insert your required cock joke here]

Your grasp of the situation is mind blowing.

I can't fathom why you're not in the State Dept.

Catfish
12-27-2004, 04:27 PM
Not too much to work with here. Go beat off with a rusty cheese grater? :confused:

Too Ford Fairlane. Try using your imagination.

LoungeMachine
12-27-2004, 04:28 PM

He/She is BARELY worth the keystrokes, OD

I don't think He/She is waiting for Mensa to come knocking at the door anytime soon.

Catfish
12-27-2004, 04:29 PM
Loungeboy, you're too darn smart for me!

Gee whiz!

Why don't you go butt-fuck your retarded sister?

LoungeMachine
12-27-2004, 04:36 PM
Loungeboy, you're too darn smart for me!

Gee whiz!

Why don't you go butt-fuck your retarded sister?

You must really wow them down at the mission during lunchtime with those retorts.

buttfuck?
retarded sister?

How OLD are you?

Never mind. rhetorical.

Catfish
12-27-2004, 04:40 PM
How old am I? Let's talk about you. It says you're 42 and your from 'my pants to her mouth.' OK, so that puts you at about 15. Your profile making someone your 'bitch' knocks that figure down to about 12.

You make me laugh! Go eat shit out of your dead grandma's mouth!

LoungeMachine
12-27-2004, 04:45 PM

You make me laugh! Go eat shit out of your dead grandma's mouth!

And with that, I say thank you for proving my point.:rolleyes:

Catfish
12-27-2004, 04:51 PM
And with that, I say thank you for proving my point.:rolleyes:

Man, you are REALLY taking me to school! Mabye I should be quiet before you pound on me more!

NAH! Why don't you clean out your mom's anus with your tongue and French Kiss your dumb fucking daddy!

Catfish
12-27-2004, 04:54 PM
OH NOH!!!!

LimpMachine just gave me a bad user rating!

What to do!

You sure showed me!!!

LMMFAO!!!!

What a fag!

ODShowtime
12-27-2004, 04:55 PM
Man, you are REALLY taking me to school! Mabye I should be quiet before you pound on me more!

NAH! Why don't you clean out your mom's anus with your tongue and French Kiss your dumb fucking daddy!

See that was good, but you already peaked with the dead grandma one. After eating shit our of your dead grandma's mouth, tonging your mom's anus and then kissing your dad isn't that big a deal.

You need to work on pacing.

LoungeMachine
12-27-2004, 05:07 PM
OH NOH!!!!

LimpMachine just gave me a bad user rating!

What to do!

You sure showed me!!!

LMMFAO!!!!

What a fag!

The mere fact you noticed, and then felt the need to post about is fucking hilarious.

Way to hijack the thread you attention whore.

katydid would be proud of you.

Sorry FORD

it WAS the start of a good thread:mad:

Catfish
12-27-2004, 05:07 PM
See that was good, but you already peaked with the dead grandma one. After eating shit our of your dead grandma's mouth, tonging your mom's anus and then kissing your dad isn't that big a deal.

You need to work on pacing.

Fuck!

Well where were you on the props for the dead grandma one then, dipshit? How was I to know I had maxed out?

Catfish
12-27-2004, 05:11 PM
The mere fact you noticed, and then felt the need to post about is fucking hilarious.

Sorry FORD

it WAS the start of a good thread:mad:

Ooo, pout, pout, stomp da feet! I'm so sowweey!

You big pansy!

And the only reason why I noticed you rated me was that I saw today that I had a round number--40--and was actually dismayed as to it being 5 stars.

See, I think--next to you--that this rating thing is the fucking lamest thing in the world. You're probably one of those fat dumbasses like Fab Shadow who go around rating people and shit, you god dam virgin!

Next time you massage your mom's tongue with your's keep your eyes open so you can see how god damn nasty she is!

Guitar Shark
12-27-2004, 05:17 PM
Cat, your insults are much more humorous when they are directed toward people who deserve them... like Fab for example.

Catfish
12-27-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Cat, your insults are much more humorous when they are directed toward people who deserve them... like Fab for example.

Are you insulting LimpMachine or complementing me or shitting on me? I'm confused!

LoungeMachine
12-27-2004, 05:21 PM
Next time you massage your mom's tongue with your's keep your eyes open so you can see how god damn nasty she is!

We have a winner!!

Most of us thought it would take a little longer for you to have to stoop to "mom" jokes.

Guess you ran out of gas even earlier than expected.

Sorry you had to waste your best material on me.

Catfish
12-27-2004, 05:26 PM
We have a winner!!

Most of us thought it would take a little longer for you to have to stoop to "mom" jokes.

Guess you ran out of gas even earlier than expected.

Sorry you had to waste your best material on me.

Dude, if you want we can keep trashing this and any other thread all day. You just love a beating, don't you? Go piss on your dad's face!

LoungeMachine
12-27-2004, 05:28 PM
Dude, if you want we can keep trashing this and any other thread all day. You just love a beating, don't you? Go piss on your dad's face!

Daddy showed you just a little TOO much love, didnt he?

seek help.

ODShowtime
12-27-2004, 05:29 PM

This is the most biting insult so far. Being compared to Katydid is something reserved for the lowest of the low.

Catfish
12-27-2004, 05:30 PM
My daddy showed me a little TOO much love, I'm sorry to say.

I should seek help.

Dude, keep your personal shit out of here you sicko!

LoungeMachine
12-27-2004, 05:32 PM
This is the most biting insult so far. Being compared to Katydid is something reserved for the lowest of the low.

Actually OD, I think it's kind of insulting to katydid:D

I love a good mud slinging with the rest of 'em, but this guy is toothless.

Retarded sisters?
mommy and daddy callouts?

what a waste of bandwidth, not to mention oxygen.

LoungeMachine
12-27-2004, 05:34 PM
Dude, keep your personal shit out of here you sicko!

And now you've lowered yourself to EDITING other people's posts.

The true sign someone has lost the fight.

pathetic

ODShowtime
12-27-2004, 05:35 PM
that grandma one made me wince. you gotta give him credit for that.

He's a busheep though. Rarely do you see such creativity from a busheep.

probably off his meds

LoungeMachine
12-27-2004, 05:39 PM
that grandma one made me wince. you gotta give him credit for that.

He's a busheep though. Rarely do you see such creativity from a busheep.

probably off his meds

Decent call out

poor timing

He shot his wad early on with FORD, and was just scrambling from that point on.

Why do the Busheep in here have such a fixation with the male anatomy and pedophilia?

Regardless, I'm done with him/her, boring.

Catfish
12-27-2004, 05:41 PM
I'm LMAO at you pussies! DickMachine is the worst of the bunch! Dude, are you a Linker? Probably Brett's boyfriend, huh? Go stick your dick in a fan, geek!

And who said I was a 'Bushsheep', OD?

Yo, LunchMachine, I didn't edit your post. I edited your quote because you're my new SLUT!

And beleive me, I can get plenty lower than insulting your family members. I can bring up the time you made out with your wife and all you could think about was twisting Brett's nipples!

ODShowtime
12-27-2004, 05:41 PM
Why do the Busheep in here have such a fixation with the male anatomy and pedophilia?

yeah, I have to have something useful to accomplish in the real world...

LoungeMachine
12-27-2004, 05:44 PM
yeah, I have to have something useful to accomplish in the real world...

watch, he/she will continue to argue with himself.

[until the librarian kicks him off]

Catfish
12-27-2004, 05:45 PM
Decent call out

poor timing

He shot his wad early on with FORD, and was just scrambling from that point on.

You're not done with me, Jessica. I ain't boring, you just have no answer for me. You're a nerd! Go rub shit in your grandma's face!

Catfish
12-27-2004, 05:47 PM
watch, I'll sit here and continue to play with myself.

[until the librarian comes and finishes me off]

It ain't my bag, but whatever you're into, bro!

Nickdfresh
12-28-2004, 08:49 AM

Are you trying to prove to everyone in SPECIAL EDUCATION RESOURCE ROOM that you too can post on the internet? You just sound like a fucktard repeatedly. Why don't you you just cut-N-paste your fourth-grade level taughts so you doin't exhaust your limited intellect and burn out those 86 IQ points.

BigBadBrian
12-28-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Are you trying to prove to everyone in SPECIAL EDUCATION RESOURCE ROOM that you too can post on the internet? You just sound like a fucktard repeatedly. Why don't you you just cut-N-paste your fourth-grade level taughts so you doin't exhaust your limited intellect and burn out those 86 IQ points.

You can't out-Catfish Catfish Nick. Give it up while you're way behind. :gulp:

Nickdfresh
12-28-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
You can't out-Catfish Catfish Nick. Give it up while you're way behind. :gulp:

Your right his level is way beneath me in THIS FORUM. But rest assured BigBad, I can be quite visceral. I am in the Sheep Pen afterall!

BigBadBrian
12-28-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I am in the Sheep Pen afterall!

Yeah...I've read parts of that thread. :rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
12-28-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Yeah...I've read parts of that thread. :rolleyes:

Mind-boggling GENIUS, isn't it!:cool: ;)

frets5150
12-28-2004, 09:21 PM
NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

Nickdfresh
12-28-2004, 09:28 PM
Don't worry! They're on the job.
http://www.allhatnocattle.net/KeystoneCopsCapitalism1.jpg

Nickdfresh
01-05-2005, 08:55 AM
Give her an Asscrawler BUMP!

Nickdfresh
01-05-2005, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by FORD
I've even heard a rumor that DHS employees have nothing better to do than spam internet forums with a bunch of useless bullshit while naming themselves after Ac/Dc songs. Surely this cannot be the case with the priority the BCE has given this agency.

Anybody have any insights on this?

Doesn't ABC News have a name for shit like this, yes! It's called "The Fleecing of America!"

Figs
01-05-2005, 09:55 AM
Homeland security probably has helped next to nothing. It's kind of a no-win situation. If they had just said that they will keep all the old departments as is but just do a better job, many would say it wasn't enough. Who knows what's been thwarted? I just don't think you can guarantee no terrorism. I still think it would be easy to blow up a NYC subway or commuter train. No one is checking every bag. I'm not saying do nothing, but can you really check every bag, the entire border, etc.?

As for the color system, yeah it's ineffective. It's only going to be yellow or orange (when will it be red, when the next airplane hits a building?). And when it's orange you're just supposed to go about your business anyway. WTF?? Then again, what do you want? It stemmed from the Police bitching about the Feds not filling them in on terror threats. Do you want only the police to know about it? When the M-16 toting soldiers show up at the train station everyone will want to know why the government didn't fill them in.