PDA

View Full Version : The Dellusional mind of the Sheep

Don Corleone
12-27-2004, 01:44 PM
On my travel's I came across this little nugget of information, it's a guy called GilmourD who claims that Sammy is the singer of choice:

Yes, but it is a minority of the fans that prefer it that way (Dave being back). Most love Sammy. Sammy never had problems packing arenas with Van Halen or selling CDs. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Like Spock said in Star Trek II, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."

http://www.eddievanhalen.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=forum&board=rumormill&op=display&num=669662

I'm sending Luca and Al to rip this idiot a new arsehole. I might even break a rule, and intervene personally this time.

manwiththedogs
12-27-2004, 01:49 PM
Good Idea...this slug definitely deserves the "Fredo" treatment;)

rustoffa
12-27-2004, 01:59 PM
Those fuckers need a testosterone patch or some shit.
Any dude preferring that version of VH is hopelessly fighting vaginism....it's only a matter of time before they've got a mouth full of trouser trout.

manwiththedogs
12-27-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Any dude preferring that version of VH is hopelessly fighting vaginism....it's only a matter of time before they've got a mouth full of trouser trout.
I totally agree. Dave was the living, breathing, ass kicking Soul of VH, the band should have broken up when he left. Anyone who actually believes that the Gaygarized version is the superior model needs his/her head checked. Hard.

Terry
12-29-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa

Holy shit! Hahahahahahahahaha..............aaaaah!

Classic, rustoffa

CROWBAR
12-29-2004, 12:11 PM
GilmourD needs a bitchslap back into reality!

Don Corleone
12-30-2004, 05:51 AM
ROFLMAO, take a look at this

http://www.eddievanhalen.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=forum&board=rumormill&op=display&num=669710

ThrillsNSpills
12-30-2004, 07:52 AM
Don it's downright painful over there.

Don Corleone
12-30-2004, 07:56 AM
Yeah I know, but that lame half arsed attempt at a hit on me did give me, Tom Hagen, Al Neri, Luca, Rocco Lamponi and the everyone a good laugh.

CROWBAR
12-30-2004, 11:48 AM
Man, I thought the links was bad but what a bunch of EVH baglickers over there! DCF looks like a hippie burnout from a Dead show!

..and GilmourD is a putz!:D

Don Corleone
12-30-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by CROWBAR
..and GilmourD is a putz!:D

ROTFLMFAO...... This latest one proves it as well

http://www.eddievanhalen.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=forum&board=generalchat&op=display&num=669724

Curtosy of GilmourD of Eddievanhalen.com:

"My girlfriend and I are straightedge, so no alcohol for us. We'll be sitting at my house in our PJs eating mass quantities of cocktail weiners and she's sleeping over so she doesn't have to deal with the drunken tools."

Thetruthbaby
12-30-2004, 01:48 PM
The herd can live in their dreamworld all they want. Doesn't change the facts. VH were bigger and far better with ROTH at the helm. To do a full scale arena tour and average less than 9,000 per night (on a "reunion" no less) is not good people. 3 new tracks created virtually no excitement. The world wasn't waiting on a Vhagar reunion. It has been proven. Time and time again I saw people in the media either reacting with apathy or flat out critical disrespect of this lineup when the tour was announced. Not to mention Vhagar's peers. Without ROTH there is no magic in this band, and it has always been that way. Everyone remembers how fired up the music world got in 96' when we all thought ROTH would be back. Compare that with what happened this year and it's pretty clear how drastic the difference is. Bret and the rest of the herd can believe all they want that VH is worthy of supergroup status without ROTH, but the everyone knows the real truth. ROTH still gets significant press even when he's doing nothing musically. If he were to ever come back he'd get the spotlight JUST LIKE ALWAYS and Eddie would be forced back from his current position of leader of the band. That is why Eddie doesn't want Dave in. That is why the herd don't want Dave in. Because then they'd have to face the fact that ROTH would be the main attraction on a tour with the original lineup. VAN HALEN's legacy is with DAVID LEE ROTH and largely because of him. I had my David Lee Roth is Van Halen shirt on a few weeks back at club in Augora Hills CA and MORE than a few people gave me a thumbs up and a couple of people even stopped me and complimented my shirt. That is all that needs to be said. Deep down everyone knows that DLR was the biggest rock star in the world when he was in the band originally. And they know that NO other member of VH past or present can make that claim. End of story.

CROWBAR
12-30-2004, 05:44 PM
Amen brutha!:baaa:

Nickdfresh
12-30-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Don Corleone
ROFLMAO, take a look at this

http://www.eddievanhalen.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=forum&board=rumormill&op=display&num=669710

Wow! They are incredibly unfunny and SUPA'-GAY! Does that really stupid, and cliched' article pass for high art or comedy there? Did some nad-sucker actually ask him if he had a background in journalism??:rolleyes: Much like Van hagar, bland and painfully mediocre! Van Halen's potential legacy as a band with a place on the rock pantheon with the Rolling Stones or The Who is DONE! OVER! because of enabling tools like those guys!

Eddies drank himself into relative obscurity!