PDA

View Full Version : Alright, You Degenerates........Wha'd Ya Get For Christmas?

Viking
12-27-2004, 08:40 PM
I got a big, fat, honkin' Rolex Yacht Master. :killer: :killer: :killer: :killer:

Mama Viking - retired, widowed, and spending large on the clan. :D

Viking
12-27-2004, 09:02 PM
What, too rich for ya? LOL :D

rustoffa
12-27-2004, 09:03 PM
Some ritzy billet forward controls for my bike. (the jury's still out)

The video game thing with all the classic games packed in it.

A reproduction of the VH '81 tour shirt.

Smith & Wesson automatic pocket knife.

I gave myself a nice Snap-On torque wrench.

Crappy Old Navy shirts.

A 1.75 of Old No. 7

Can't complain!

lms2
12-27-2004, 09:04 PM
Bills.

The kind you pay, not the kind you spend.

Viking
12-27-2004, 09:15 PM
The wife and I got a new 9-piece T-Fal cookware set (needed that, too). New Vacuum cleaner (the old one sucked, metaphorically-speaking). Lots of clothes. New food processor for the mess. Yankee Candles galore. New computer tool kit for work. The squaw got one of those Scent Stories aromatherapy thingies to cover the smell of me cooking fish (and my booze farts :D ). Got her a new heated hydrotherapy spa for the bathtub, so she can marinate in there and clean her beaver. Sci-Fi and horror DVD collection. My ubiquitous Hallmark Star Trek Christmas ornament (got the whole set - unboxed - worth a few grand now). Lots of other neat little shit.

Viking
12-27-2004, 09:17 PM
Next year, I want another gun to add to the collection. :elvis:

DeadOrAlive
12-27-2004, 09:43 PM
I got a guitar man!! My first guitar and a Van Halen music book!! I am about half way through learning ATBL!!!

Viking
12-27-2004, 10:00 PM
Dude! That is GREAT! What kind is it? I remember getting my first guitar. Throw down and learn how to play that fucker right!
:killer: :killer: :killer: :killer: :killer:

Carmine
12-28-2004, 09:33 AM
Digital camcorder, The Godfather trilogy DVD, Sopranos trivia game,VH videos DVD, Diamond pinky ring, Yankees jacket, Tshirt, pants, few bottles of cologne, heat and massage pad for the office chair and SEX from the Mrs! No complaints!

smaz
12-28-2004, 04:51 PM
A 180 watt bass amp :D I can't even turn it on without the parents complaining though :(

julia
12-28-2004, 05:02 PM
I hear ya on that

Ally_Kat
12-28-2004, 05:13 PM
a plane ticket to see my hunnie, a new luggage set, and a shipload of stuffed moose.

I'd say what he is getting, but my luck, JG will come on to read and see what it is before he gets it. lol.

julia
12-28-2004, 05:15 PM
happy b-day ally

ALinChainz
12-28-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
a plane ticket to see my hunnie, a new luggage set, and a shipload of stuffed moose.

I'd say what he is getting, but my luck, JG will come on to read and see what it is before he gets it. lol.

And I bet the hunnie had some gifts for ya ...

he he he ...

You should be all kinds of smilin'!

Good to have ya back.

I'd ask what you got for me, but your a gift everyday.

:D

Viking
12-28-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza:

Digital camcorder, The Godfather trilogy DVD, Sopranos trivia game,VH videos DVD, Diamond pinky ring, Yankees jacket, Tshirt, pants, few bottles of cologne, heat and massage pad for the office chair and SEX from the Mrs! No complaints!

Damn, Carmine, sounds like you made out pretty good......:D :killer:

guwapo_rocker
12-28-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Viking

You should see his wife!!!!!!:D

Carmine
12-29-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
You should see his wife!!!!!!:D

LOL! Thanks G.R.!

Carmine
12-29-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Viking

Yeah, my family took good care of me this year. Now, about January 20th, I'll get the bill and see just HOW GOOD! LOL....

guwapo_rocker
12-29-2004, 09:15 AM
I got a new motherboard and processor.

BlimpyCHIMP™
12-29-2004, 03:34 PM
I GOT SOME COOKIES
BAG OF FOOD AND CLOTHES FROM THE SHELTER
SOME RAIN
AND A FREE MEAL

lms2
12-29-2004, 04:01 PM
I got the bestest Christmas present today! DVDs of Skyscraper and Eat Em and Smile boots.

Thanks Guwapo. Your are the best.

Im watching EEAS right now!

guwapo_rocker
12-29-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by lms2
I got the bestest Christmas present today! DVDs of Skyscraper and Eat Em and Smile boots.

You are very welcome. Merry Christmas!!:D

lms2
12-29-2004, 04:17 PM
And Happy New Year.

You really know how to make a lady smile. ;)

Ozzy Fudd
12-29-2004, 07:54 PM
I woke up to find a Xbox with some cool games, HALO2, Ghost Recon,Simpson's Hit N Run ,and Silent Hill 4

Mike-adeth
12-29-2004, 09:01 PM
I wanted money so i could buy a new snowboard... and i got it... and i got the board too. My bro and I are going tomorrow!!

Antman
12-30-2004, 10:57 AM
It's all about the little ones these days. I have a 2 1/2 year old and an 11 month old. It's great to watche them open the gifts, at leat the older one knows it's Christmas, next year the little one can appreciate it more. The wife and I don't go crazy with gifts for each other but she got me a nice Budweiser bar table and bar stools for the basement. I actually got it a couple of months ago. I gave her a shopping trip. She's small and hard to buy clothes for so she wanted to shop for herself and I said Go for it.

smaz
12-30-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by lms2

They any good? I believe Guwapo's sending me some (Fingers crossed, hopefully he wont be like pete :( ) He is great :D

lms2
12-30-2004, 05:04 PM
Yes... they are! Guwapo has always been true to his word with me. Just be patient. Good things come to those who wait!

Cathedral
12-30-2004, 05:42 PM
Money and a headache...

Coyote
12-30-2004, 05:48 PM
Cash, bed sheets, forks'n'knives (pieces for my "survival pack" my sisters thought up a couple of years ago), a bit more cash.

Although most of the cash was spent on a couple of classic LP's
(David Bowie's "Ziggy Stardust" and Prince's "Around The World In A Day) and the biggest gift this year: "Crazy from the Heat", which should arrive in a week or so... :cool:

bueno bob
01-03-2005, 03:36 PM
What did I get for Xmas?

Truth be told?

Not a damn thing.

You probably don't believe me.

That's OK.

God hates me.

:(

:)

guwapo_rocker
01-03-2005, 03:47 PM
That sucks dude!!

smaz
01-03-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob

Not a damn thing.

God hates me.

:(

:)

You've been asking the wrong guy for presents, it's Santa that sorts that out, not God....

guwapo_rocker
01-03-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by smaz
You've been asking the wrong guy for presents, it's Santa that sorts that out, not God....

Very good point!!!!:lol: :lol:

loss of fools
01-03-2005, 06:27 PM
it got cash, a original t-rex gig flyer in a frame, the monty pithon dvd box set and a few books, one on the late legend john peel.

LadyTudor2711
01-07-2005, 11:02 PM
I got a gift card from Sephora, it is great fun to play with make-up.

Attn: ALL MEN ON THIS SITE: Note: This is a great gift for a female acquaintance, good for work. It keeps the giving easy and non-personal; it allows the ladies to get what they want, plus it is easy to order and it comes in a lovely gift box set. sephora.com

Guys, This will get you laid..... I promise.

Be well,

Amy

aesop
01-07-2005, 11:44 PM
Note to self...

...S-E-P-H-O-R-A dot com. Got it...

...Now if this Post-in note survives until next Christmas, it will be a miracle...

...I usually give Spafinder.com gift centificates...Thought they were pretty good...I just get thanked...