X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • junkband1000
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jun 2004

How much longer will Eddie live?

will he make it to sixty? How many more albums with Sammy?
  • guitarboy5150
    Head Fluffer
    • Dec 2004

hes gonna need that cross hes wearing. that picture was taken a couple of years ago and personally i think he looks a hell of a lot better now then when that picture came out. i hope he has no more albums with Samass and calls Dave...

Comment

• tydhurst
      Commando
      • Mar 2004

I have seen that picture, ugh!
      Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• NightProwler
        Sniper
        • Jul 2004

I have a better question:

Who cares?

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

How old is he now? 50-51? My best guess is he'll either develop some form of cancer or serious alcoholic cardiomyopathy - if he's lucky. I mean, the sad fuck already suffers from impairment in social and occupational functioning as it is. He's been know to have surreptitious drinking bouts on this tour and obviously demonstrated his cerebeller degeneration by dressing up like a lost actor in his Capri pants at a Gap commercial smashing his guitar on stage like some fucking escaped mental patient who won't be getting his jello for dinner.

I used to think so highly of him, of his incredible talents but now look at him: he's one sad, bitter, self-medicating stupid fuck with a host of underlying psychiatric problems. I give him to the age of 54 - maybe, just maybe 55 if his liver holds out.

Comment

• NightProwler
            Sniper
            • Jul 2004

I believe the first sign of the end for eddie was when he played the solo on "beat it" for free.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Eddie did hack work? I did not know that.

Comment

• NightProwler
                Sniper
                • Jul 2004

Yes, the guitar solo on "beat it" was eddie. And he did if for mj free of charge.

Imbecile.

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

7 maybe 8 more days?
                  The dude is in serious self inflicted trouble, and it appears that the closest people around him that could help him simply don't seem to care at all.

If i were in his condition i know of at least 8 friends who would step up and call me on my self-destructive behavior.
                  I was a pretty sorry drunk myself just a few years ago.

Comment

• Heavydigger
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Dec 2004

Well, you cannot know but always you can guess. And what does it matter? Everyone dies when their time comes up. So, Eddie might live so long that you wouldn't have guessed that in the first place.
                    "I can hear it screamin' in my mind, Long Live David Lee Roth, Long Live Dave Lee Roth..."

Comment

• John Holmes

Originally posted by junkband1000
                      Hard to say. I've seen a lot of bums abusing body and health like he does and still surviving.

He smokes like a chimney, he drinks till he gets totally wasted, his skin looks like he overdosed on suntan pills and you'd say he prolly hasn't much left to live, but then your healthy, 28 years old cousin gets stung by a bee and dies of anaphylactic shock, while Eddie is still there, getting wasted.

With life, you never know what's next.

Last edited by John Holmes; 12-28-2004, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• jojo2371
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Nov 2004

i think kristy has good point ,btw eddie also gave that tape to the director of back to the future for free also

Comment

• Tyrone Biggums
                          I suck MY OWN COCK
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Dec 2004

Re: How much longer will Eddie live?

Originally posted by junkband1000
                          I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH! ONE OF THE BADDEST MOTHERFUCKERS OF ALL TIME! ONE OF THE BEST SINGERS! ONE OF THE BEST LOOKING MOTHERFUCKERS OF ALL TIME!

ENJOY YOURSELF, BITCH!
                          Panda's fuck my ass daily--I AM DIAMOND DEN--DENNY--THE CLASSES MASTAH!

Comment

Working...