PDA

View Full Version : MICHAEL ANTHONY: 'I'm Not Sure What The Future Holds For VAN HALEN'

John Holmes
12-29-2004, 01:47 PM
VAN HALEN bassist Michael Anthony has posted the following message on his official web site:

"I'd like to wish everybody a happy & bashing holidays and all the best for the new year to come! It was great to be out on the road again rockin' everybody's asses off! I would like to personally thank everyone for coming out and supporting the tour. VAN HALEN fans are truly the best and you guys are on the beach!'

"I'm not sure what the future holds for VAN HALEN, but I can tell you Sammy [Hagar] and I will be out there rocking together with the WABOS in 2005. Stay tuned for further developments."

WACF
12-29-2004, 01:57 PM
Things must of ended without much talk....not surprising.

Sarge
01-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by John Holmes
but I can tell you Sammy [Hagar] and I will be out there rocking together with the WABOS in 2005. Stay tuned for further developments."

It must suck to have to depend on Sammy for a living..

POJO_Risin
01-01-2005, 07:26 PM
Yo Holmes...I think we have this thread somewhere down the line...but what the fuck...never can bash these fucks enough...

The key word there is suck Sarge...

I'm sure Mike has fucking depended on that lifestyle since 1974...

Of course...now he picks a fucking 60 year old fat fucker with belly overhang...

maybe he likes lifting it...who knows...

Panamark
01-02-2005, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Sarge
It must suck to have to depend on Sammy for a living..

It must suck more sucking Sammy...