PDA

View Full Version : Found this on Damageplan Site

c5150b
12-29-2004, 06:10 PM
I know it may seem old news but I found this pic of Ed and Vinnie when I found a link around the Damageplan memorial splash page. Sorry had to post

mewisemagic
12-29-2004, 09:49 PM
cool shot man...thanks!

Panamark
12-29-2004, 11:08 PM
"Cortisone, it really works !"

WOAHYEAH
12-29-2004, 11:26 PM
Why do I get the feeling Sam is taking the picture?

c5150b
12-30-2004, 12:17 AM
READ THE BOTTOM: I ALSO GOT THIS OFF THE SITE : NUCKIN FUTS! RIGHT?

As Vinnie states, 'We know we have been very influential on today's music. Bands tell us all the time how much we influenced them, so we have that legacy, but at the same time, we like a lot of the great fucking music that's out there now, and with Pat and Bob Zilla, we feel there's nothing we can't accomplish. Dime and I lived on the road for 12 years. We can't wait to get back out there. No pun intended - but we want to unleash some real fucking 'damage' on these motherfuckers.' Dimebag, as always, is downright philosophical about such a protest. 'After kickin' ass for so long and realizing you're starting over, it re-energizes you. We know a lot of fucking bands don't make it past their second record, much less, match the damage we laid down over the years. And then when it's over and you've done it - most of the motherfuckers run from it like 'Goddamn, I can't believe I'm still alive.' We take the opposite fucking approach. Like goddamn, we were just getting good at this... Really motherfucker...we're just getting warmed up.' So, I ask you... how can you go wrong with four badass motherfuckers like Damageplan? The name says it all...Devastation is truly on the way.

John Holmes
12-30-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by c5150b
I know it may seem old news but I found this pic of Ed and Vinnie when I found a link around the Damageplan memorial splash page. Sorry had to post

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=344264

Eddie's teeth closeup:

http://www.northerntel.net/~ntchse/Sci/TobaccoTalk1/TobaccoTalk/bad%20teeth.jpg