PDA

View Full Version : Explosions rock Saudi capital

DEMON CUNT
12-30-2004, 02:24 AM
Explosions rock Saudi capital
December 30, 2004

Two large explosions shook the Saudi capital last night, according to officials and TV reports.

The first explosion shattered windows and sent smoke and flames rising into the night sky near the Saudi Interior Ministry in central Riyadh.

About an hour later, Al-Arabiya and Al-Jazeera television stations reported a second explosion in central Riyadh. This time, they took place near a troop recruiting office.

Al-Arabiya reported that several people had been injured and that shooting had been heard in the tunnel. According to an Al-Jazeera satellite television station report, the first blast had been a car bomb attack

More... (http://www.themercury.co.za/index.php?fSectionId=284&fArticleId=2358716)

Holy Shit! We need to invade Saudi Arabia!
Invasion Check List:
1. Brutal Dictatorship
2. Oppressed population
3. Oil

Let's ROLL! Let's ROLL!

Seriously, a hornets nest is about crack open.

FORD
12-30-2004, 02:40 AM
The BCE will never do anything to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, or Israel.

Ironically, those are the countries actually exporting terrorism.

DEMON CUNT
12-30-2004, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by FORD
The BCE will never do anything to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, or Israel.

Ironically, those are the countries actually exporting terrorism.

Now that's just a bunch of Michael Moore crazy talk!:D

It's like blaming VH3 on Dave.

ODShowtime
12-30-2004, 09:46 AM
I heard one of the suicide bomber cars couldn't get into the compound, so it just blew up outside the gates. How would you like if you died in an almost-attack? That's so weak.

Most likely the bomb was detonated on remote control so the driver/bomber couldn't be interrogated.

FORD
12-30-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I heard one of the suicide bomber cars couldn't get into the compound, so it just blew up outside the gates. How would you like if you died in an almost-attack? That's so weak.

Most likely the bomb was detonated on remote control so the driver/bomber couldn't be interrogated.

If the truth were known about suicide bombings, I would guess the majority of them ARE remote controlled, and that the so called "bombers" are some poor sap who was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got brainwashed with a little technique called MK Ultra.

ODShowtime
12-30-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by FORD
If the truth were known about suicide bombings, I would guess the majority of them ARE remote controlled, and that the so called "bombers" are some poor sap who was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got brainwashed with a little technique called MK Ultra.

Ever since the revelation that insurgents in Iraq are kidnapping and blackmailing people into becoming suicide bombers, this 'tricked with 72 virgins' bullshit is starting to sound more like bullshit. Only a very select few are that stupid.