PDA

View Full Version : Van Hagar worst concert again!!

guwapo_rocker
12-30-2004, 12:53 PM
• Worst ’Dome show: Van Halen, Oct. 26
Out of many to choose from — Josh Groban, Sarah Brightman, Nickelback — Halen wins, simply because of how outrageously terrible they were and how ferociously those getting fleeced defended them.

(It wasn’t quite enough the city’s fans virtually sold the ’Dome clean at over $100 a pop while virtually everywhere else the tour tanked, but the aging hair band was reportedly contemplating action because a local radio station’s off-site T-shirt giveaway to fans may have cut into the group’s merchandise profits. Asinine, thy name is Van Halen.)

From the set list to the sound to the solos to Sammy Hagar’s act — which consisted almost entirely of shaking hands and signing autographs as opposed to, oh, I don’t know, actually singing — it epitomized all that’s wrong with far too many classic rock shows.

Link (http://www.calgarysun.com/perl-bin/niveau2.cgi?s=musique&p=91180.html&a=1)

Carmine
12-30-2004, 01:00 PM
keep em comin GR....each new one is better than the last! BWHAHAHAHHHA!

moose
12-30-2004, 01:15 PM
As if we didn't know this already. We just need to send this to the van smurf camp to show them how the world truly feels.

Carmine
12-30-2004, 01:19 PM
The camp is aware Moose!

moose
12-30-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
The camp is aware Moose!

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gr8t pics Ragu.

Carmine
12-30-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by moose
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gr8t pics Ragu.

My pleasure.....:D

DavidLeeNatra
12-30-2004, 03:44 PM
who brought this smurf thing up...this is fucking funny...my daughter has hundreds of them... :D

AlpineFox
01-18-2005, 02:12 AM
shit stain Hagar looks like a fuckin bolton clone. this dude from exxtream was jesus in a play? VH has become martha stewart music. DLR is fun energetic in your face, new VH makes me thinki'm having grandmas twat ground into my face during a nasty yeast infection. humans being was about as hard of a song as they could muster up since dave left, it sucked balls. they've gone the way of pink floyd, kick ass in the 80's and 70's candle light music with thier last album

Matt White
01-18-2005, 10:05 AM
One good show as opposed to 60 shitty ones?!?! Hmmmmmmm.......
Seems to be a pattern here, somewhere............

julesk
01-30-2005, 07:34 PM
i dunno but someone is bitter. roth over hagar any day but halen is still selling out maybe shit but roth cant even loosen his haggard balls for a good musical dump let alone kick anymore.

Diamondjimi
01-30-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by julesk
i dunno but someone is bitter. roth over hagar any day but halen is still selling out maybe shit but roth cant even loosen his haggard balls for a good musical dump let alone kick anymore.

Son,........ I think your Mama dropped you off on the WRONG side of town.
You might think about takin yer ass back to the VHLinks !!!!!!!!!!!!

Panamark
01-30-2005, 08:39 PM
I love how the Hagar fans tell us that Sammy was being so good to the fans, signing all that shit, when in reality (and admitted by Sammy himself) he couldnt hack the pace. Signing all that shit was a big mother fucker rest for his sad old ass.

Nickdfresh
01-30-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by julesk

Seshmeister
01-30-2005, 11:25 PM
Worse than Sarah Brightman?

Just how low can Van Hagar go?

ILOVEVANHALEN27
01-31-2005, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
I love how the Hagar fans tell us that Sammy was being so good to the fans, signing all that shit, when in reality (and admitted by Sammy himself) he couldnt hack the pace. Signing all that shit was a big mother fucker rest for his sad old ass.

When I saw the sam and dave tour a couple years ago, roth was so out of breath after a couple of lame kicks, he couldnt sing, while Sammy was running across the stage while playing guitar and singing. Roth couldnt hold Sammys jock for Stage presence. All Dave could do was spout the same old gibberish about someone throwing stuff on stage and acting like a jd bottle was his dick. How many years has he been doing that now?

Matt White
01-31-2005, 01:01 AM
Spam hagar has never been able to sing. Don't kid yourself.

Matt White
01-31-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by ILOVEVANHALEN27
Roth couldnt hold Sammys jock for Stage presence.

That might be the single most RETARDED thing I have ever seen posted...ANYWHERE!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
You must have been repeatedly dropped on your head as a child. You should sue your parents for physical & emotional abuse for raising you to be such an ass-clown. It can't be entirely all your fault. Get a good lawyer!:D

Panamark
01-31-2005, 01:56 AM
When I saw the sam and dave tour a couple years ago, roth was so out of breath after a couple of lame kicks, he couldnt sing, while Sammy was running across the stage while playing guitar and singing. Roth couldnt hold Sammys jock for Stage presence. All Dave could do was spout the same old gibberish about someone throwing stuff on stage and acting like a jd bottle was his dick. How many years has he been doing that now?

Dave can play a whole show, no probs.

Is that you Sammy ???

loss of fools
01-31-2005, 07:14 PM
fucking hell ILOVECOCK27 shut the fuck up. you have no idea what the fuck your talking about. dave cant kick anymore? who the fuck are you trying to kid. i saw him last feb and he was doing it great. id like to see you do that when you 50!

DavidLeeNatra
01-31-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
That might be the single most RETARDED thing I have ever seen posted...ANYWHERE!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
You must have been repeatedly dropped on your head as a child. You should sue your parents for physical & emotional abuse for raising you to be such an ass-clown. It can't be entirely all your fault. Get a good lawyer!:D

next drink is on the house :D

tomballin
01-31-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Dave can play a whole show, no probs.

Is that you Sammy ???

That fucker didn't see the 02 Hagar-DLR Tour. Yeah Dave had some off nights, (mostly early in the Tour) but not the night I say him. He was great.

In fact the reason Michael Anthony came in to play bass for Hagar for the rest of the 02 Tour was because Hagar was sucking so bad.

---------------
Spammy's long lost love, Super Freak Rick James

Halen High
01-31-2005, 08:03 PM

Why do you guys get so defensive over Sammy Hagar? I mean, do you ever ask yourself why it is that almost the entire rock world doesn't rate him? While Dave is consistantly named in lists of the top 10 frontmen of all time, Sammy is never even mentioned. There's a reason for that you know. HE SUCKS!

Chaz Rock City
02-02-2005, 01:59 AM
I saw the DIAMOND DAVID LEE ROTH and sammy hager 02 tour. Dave was never tired. He kicked ass for 90 minutes.

VHFan
02-27-2005, 10:42 AM
Great way to fill a post

"I'm Rick James, BITCH!":upyours: :gun: :elvis: :baaa:

Terry
02-27-2005, 11:58 AM

Went to a show on that tour, have two other shows from that tour on DVD.

(By design) I didn't catch Sam's performance at the show I went to, and the boots are only of Roth's performance, so can't attest to what Sammy did and didn't do, but you're way off on Dave.

Man was singing, kicking and didn't impress me as tired at all. Not sure what show you saw, or what kind of shape Roth was in at your show, but from what I saw then Dave would have no problems doing 90 minutes fronting Van Halen now. He ain't the one with hip, neck and drinking problems, uinlike the Van Halens.

Hardrock69
02-27-2005, 04:03 PM
Wait a minute...I thought ALL Van Hagar shows were the worst??!?!?!?!

:confused:

stringfelowhawk
03-01-2005, 01:55 AM
Back in August Entertainment Weekly even got into the VH bash fest. I can't give the link because I no longer have a subscription but if any of you do, you can check it out. I don't remember it word for word but it went something like this. "Somewhere Van Halen is cringing. Ashlee Simpsons new album debuts at number one while their new disc could only manage number 3. Somewhere Gary Cherone is unhappy because he didn't even make it onto the disc and Somewhere Van Halen fans are angry because Sammy Hagar did!"

cwsmith17
03-03-2005, 12:57 AM
"This younger generation swings!"

AMP187
05-29-2005, 07:37 PM
they just called van halen a hair band....

Wonder Twins
05-29-2005, 10:23 PM
Hey dudes if there is gonna be a CVH reunion, you better bet it better be longer then 90 mins. If we wait all this tiem and we get a show for 90 mins I would feel like I just got cornholed. If they dont play for 2 hrs FUCK THEM!!!!!!!