Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • guwapo_rocker

Van Hagar worst concert again!!

• Worst ’Dome show: Van Halen, Oct. 26
    Out of many to choose from — Josh Groban, Sarah Brightman, Nickelback — Halen wins, simply because of how outrageously terrible they were and how ferociously those getting fleeced defended them.

(It wasn’t quite enough the city’s fans virtually sold the ’Dome clean at over $100 a pop while virtually everywhere else the tour tanked, but the aging hair band was reportedly contemplating action because a local radio station’s off-site T-shirt giveaway to fans may have cut into the group’s merchandise profits. Asinine, thy name is Van Halen.)

From the set list to the sound to the solos to Sammy Hagar’s act — which consisted almost entirely of shaking hands and signing autographs as opposed to, oh, I don’t know, actually singing — it epitomized all that’s wrong with far too many classic rock shows.

Link
  • Carmine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

keep em comin GR....each new one is better than the last! BWHAHAHAHHHA!

Comment

• moose
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

As if we didn't know this already. We just need to send this to the van smurf camp to show them how the world truly feels.

Comment

• Carmine
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

The camp is aware Moose!

Comment

• moose
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
          The camp is aware Moose!
          LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gr8t pics Ragu.

Comment

• Carmine
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by moose
            LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gr8t pics Ragu.
            My pleasure.....

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

who brought this smurf thing up...this is fucking funny...my daughter has hundreds of them...
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• AlpineFox
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Jan 2005

you gotta think

shit stain Hagar looks like a fuckin bolton clone. this dude from exxtream was jesus in a play? VH has become martha stewart music. DLR is fun energetic in your face, new VH makes me thinki'm having grandmas twat ground into my face during a nasty yeast infection. humans being was about as hard of a song as they could muster up since dave left, it sucked balls. they've gone the way of pink floyd, kick ass in the 80's and 70's candle light music with thier last album

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

One good show as opposed to 60 shitty ones?!?! Hmmmmmmm.......
                  Seems to be a pattern here, somewhere............

Comment

• julesk
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2004

i dunno but someone is bitter. roth over hagar any day but halen is still selling out maybe shit but roth cant even loosen his haggard balls for a good musical dump let alone kick anymore.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by julesk
                      i dunno but someone is bitter. roth over hagar any day but halen is still selling out maybe shit but roth cant even loosen his haggard balls for a good musical dump let alone kick anymore.

Son,........ I think your Mama dropped you off on the WRONG side of town.
                      You might think about takin yer ass back to the VHLinks !!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I love how the Hagar fans tell us that Sammy was being so good to the fans, signing all that shit, when in reality (and admitted by Sammy himself) he couldnt hack the pace. Signing all that shit was a big mother fucker rest for his sad old ass.
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by julesk

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Worse than Sarah Brightman?

Just how low can Van Hagar go?

Comment

• ILOVEVANHALEN27
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Panamark
                              I love how the Hagar fans tell us that Sammy was being so good to the fans, signing all that shit, when in reality (and admitted by Sammy himself) he couldnt hack the pace. Signing all that shit was a big mother fucker rest for his sad old ass.
                              When I saw the sam and dave tour a couple years ago, roth was so out of breath after a couple of lame kicks, he couldnt sing, while Sammy was running across the stage while playing guitar and singing. Roth couldnt hold Sammys jock for Stage presence. All Dave could do was spout the same old gibberish about someone throwing stuff on stage and acting like a jd bottle was his dick. How many years has he been doing that now?

Comment

Working...