X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Little_Skittles
    Foot Soldier
    • Dec 2004

Does terrorism still matter?

Terrorism in my opinion is common in this era so does it even matter anymore ? I mean people we cussing and discussing when the next attack is going to be like this is weather we're talking about. I just need opinions people you don't have to debate this, no need for facts or anything like that. Just would like to know your opinion. Thanks Skittles
    Do you love me peter? Yes of course my lord. Then feed my sheep.
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

My opinion is you need to stay in school, mind your parents, and don't smoke pot from people you don't know.

Oh yeah,

AND STOP LISTENING TO THAT DAMN MUSIC SO LOUD

As to terrorism, it's as old as mankind itself. Study the word Assasins.

It will ALWAYS be here in some form or another. The people who are telling you there is a "war on terror" are the SAME people who have perpetuated the "war on drugs", and will only be happy while you're scared shitless.

The "war on terror" is fiction.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Little_Skittles
      Foot Soldier
      • Dec 2004

so basically peoples just blowing this outta proportion and lounge machine don't you ever remember being a rebel teen? lol

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Little_Skittles
        so basically peoples just blowing this outta proportion

interesting choice of words

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

lounge machine don't you ever remember being a rebel teen? lol
          That's the problem, I DO remember

I also have 3 kids who are going to be teenagers all in the next 3 years.

And they will be coming of age in a time where people take their shoes off in airports, but our 6,000 miles of coastlines and millions of containers go unchecked.

See, nothing will have happened in those 3 years either.

Ask yourself this: If terrorism was ACTUALLY that important to those in power right now, why would the head of Homeland Security quit after not having one single security strengtening accomplishment.

unless you call his terror paint by numbers idea worthy

Terror level Orange...........wear a sweater

Comment

• Little_Skittles
            Foot Soldier
            • Dec 2004

good point. ya know we shouldn't be fighting the terrorists in iraq either right now because IF there is to be another attack on us then our troops should be here defending our country and preventing such attacks not over there (i'm trying to tie this thread in with others on the frontline so yeah). Whaddya think about the lasers ?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

How ironic that our "National Guard" is being deployed a long fucking way from our nation.

As to the Lasers,

Laser Floyd at the Pacific Science Center was always killer, especially with some good brownies

The line "we're fighting the terrorists OVER THERE so we wont have to fight them OVER HERE is the biggest bunch of bullshit ever told.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The entire "war on terra" is the biggest bunch of bullshit ever told.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Little_Skittles
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Dec 2004

better to fight them here on our own territory and have an advantage than over there ya'lls be right this is cowpucky.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The fact is that the BCE has lied to you. There is no such thing as a "worldwide terra network" called Al Qaeda.

There are terrorists, but most of them are individuals or small groups resorting to desperate measures to deal with local issues. Most of the "terrorist acts" of this decade have been made for TV events created by governments to induce fear and to push a globalist, fascist agenda.

That is the reality and it's damn time everybody wakes up to it.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

better to fight them here on our own territory and have an advantage than over there ya'lls be right this is cowpucky.
                      And what if it doesn't give us an advantage? Maybe you'd like to see Kansas become the new Israel, but I'd rather we get them over on their playing field.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The Power of Nightmares: 3 Part Series
                        BBC
                        Film, 2004

Should we be worried about the threat from organised terrorism or is it simply a phantom menace being used to stop society from falling apart?

In the past our politicians offered us dreams of a better world. Now they promise to protect us from nightmares. The most frightening of these is the threat of an international terror network. But just as the dreams were not true, neither are these nightmares.

Download these, watch them, and stop believing the lies.

part one

part two

part three
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Don't put too much weight into what these clowns tell you, Skittles...

They are truly convinced that the sky is falling, and their agenda revolves around getting you (and anyone else they can get to listen) to believe in their doomsday paranoia...

Live your life and be happy...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                            And what if it doesn't give us an advantage? Maybe you'd like to see Kansas become the new Israel, but I'd rather we get them over on their playing field.
                            Oh Ally, my BULLSHIT DETECTOR is going crazy with such a fallacious revisionist myths! We are creating more terrorists in Iraq, not preventing terrorism!

I.E. "We'd should fight the terrorists in Iraq in instead of Main Street USA..."

Was that given as a motivation for invading Iraq in the Run up to War in February of 2003? Bush would have politically had his ass handed to him if he stated that ca ca. The only reason we here such 'Wag the Dog' SPIN bullshit is because of huge policy failures (i.e. no weapons of mass destruction). I'm really sure the Iraqis were about to invade Kansas!

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-31-2004, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by ELVIS

Live your life and be happy...

Best bit of advice I have read so far kiddo.

I wonder though about why you want the war here in the states? Haven't you seen enough pictures of the devastion in Iraq? Do you really want that here?

War is hell. Here or abroad. Innocent people get killed and worse.

You know I have no problem with you seeking opinions, but be careful what you wish for... you just might get it!

Comment

Working...