PDA

View Full Version : DLR Live Tonight

edvanheineken
12-31-2004, 10:20 AM
Are any of you going to the live show tonight. I have hardly heard or read anything about it. Can we get a report with pictures? That would be great. A boot would be kick-ass!!!! I would even take a short video clip. :D Hey, BTW, would someone yell out ALAE and YFLM. Dave just ignores those two gems. They must have really left a bad taste in his mouth. (Sales wise,etc)

DrMaddVibe
12-31-2004, 12:59 PM
I was supposed to go...damn sitter backed out.

FORD
12-31-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
I was supposed to go...damn sitter backed out.

Take the kids, AssVibe. Bring em up right, knowing what real music is, so they never listen to that Barney shit.

diamondsgirl
12-31-2004, 05:28 PM
I was JUST discussing this. Somebody please post review, pics, and/or a boot.

damn! I wish I were at the pre-show party right now! :bottle:

DrMaddVibe
01-01-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Take the kids, AssVibe. Bring em up right, knowing what real music is, so they never listen to that Barney shit.

You're a real full throtle fucktard FoLIARrd.

You don't know anything about me except what I've let slip and what you want to make up! Taking kids to a concert on New Year's eve across the state might be your idea of having a good time but I happen to view it as a risk. As far as exposing them to real music...already there...way ahead of you on that one, and will maintain to be one step ahead of you in EVERY realm of your thinking or personal being.

One already went to Dave's show in Tampa earlier this year with me...This show was for mom and dad to enjoy and have a night on the town.

diamondsgirl
01-01-2005, 09:31 AM
You're a real full throtle fucktard FoLIARrd.

You don't know anything about me except what I've let slip and what you want to make up! Taking kids to a concert on New Year's eve across the state might be your idea of having a good time but I happen to view it as a risk. As far as exposing them to real music...already there...way ahead of you on that one, and will maintain to be one step ahead of you in EVERY realm of your thinking or personal being.

One already went to Dave's show in Tampa earlier this year with me...This show was for mom and dad to enjoy and have a night on the town.

sorry you couldn't go, Doc. Just think...you'd be sleeping it off right now!

I can't wait for someone to show us some pics!

WAKE UP ROTH FANS!!!

Hey, I enjoyed your sing along in the Jolly Rancher thread :)

DrMaddVibe
01-01-2005, 09:36 AM
Thanks...I'm bummed about shelling out the cash for the tickets and hotel and have the sitter back out at almost the last minute! My sister took the tickets and I was able to change the reservation(with the help of some management staff) so I was out minimal. The "experience" is the loss though. I had this show built up in my mind to be a REALLY fun show...akin to the whiskey dripping dragons show. Oh well...then Ford comes in and thinks he's being funny and pipes in with THAT bullshit? I've know for a really long time that he's a big dickhead, but this cemented it in for all time.

As far as Jolly Rancher...I'm glad you FINALLY got it! Sorry for "stepping on your toes"...I've gone back and looked at some of her responses...awesome...I'm gonna have to make my own thread and have some fun!

diamondsgirl
01-01-2005, 09:39 AM
Thanks...I'm bummed about shelling out the cash for the tickets and hotel and have the sitter back out at almost the last minute! My sister took the tickets and I was able to change the reservation(with the help of some management staff) so I was out minimal. The "experience" is the loss though. I had this show built up in my mind to be a REALLY fun show...akin to the whiskey dripping dragons show. Oh well...then Ford comes in and thinks he's bring funny and pipes in with THAT bullshit? I've know for a really long time that he's a big dickhead, but this cemented it in for all time.

As far as Jolly Rancher...I'm glad you FINALLY got it! Sorry for "stepping on your toes"...I've gone back and looked at some of her responses...awesome...I'm gonna have to make my own thread and have some fun!

Here's hoping that Dave comes around again REAL soon! :bottle:

I enjoyed your contributions to that thread and her responses cracked me up. :D