X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Athlete's New Year's Resolutions

Alright...we have a bunch that need them...throw them in here...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

It goes something like this:

Maurice Clarett: To stop lying about EVERYTHING!...including being a first round draft pick...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Figs
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Giambi: learn how to be a high average singles hitter.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Bobby Petrino: To REALLY stay with Louisville, or LSU, or Florida, or Notre Dame, or Syracuse, or........

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Barry Bonds: To keep the media at bay by being an asshole so they can't ask me any questions about that cream...oh wait...I already am an asshole...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

To Tom Brady: Get well soon after breaking your leg in the 1st playoff game !!!!
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• blueturk
              Veteran
              • Jul 2004

John Fox; No matter how good my team is in overtime,I will NOT play for overtime again! I will go for a field goal!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Ron Artest - To buy a ticket the next time I want to be in the Palace stands. Maybe after asking for another month off to push my real bad music label.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

From Artest: To find a nice couch to take a rest on, and not the scorers table...oh...and BY MY NEW CD you fucka's...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

For Mack Brown: For the Big 12 to lose their head during scheduling this coming year...and forget to pit Oklahoma vs. Texas....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

To John Cooper, former coach of OSU: To not be bitter about his twin Mack Brown, who can't win big games just as much as Cooper couldn't, getting a 10 year 25 million dollar extension...

Comment

• Island Boy
                        Roadie
                        • May 2004

Don King, rip off more people with my sorry heavyweight division PPV's.
                        Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the best thing going. Wooooo!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

LeBron James: No skanky whores with big mouths, and an elbow detector

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Kobe Bryant: A sniper to take out my bitch wife, and the number to that ho in Colorado. That resisting act and constant No's really turned me on

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Karl Malone: A rodeo ring, some hand-cuffs, a five foot vibrator, a tazer, and that puerto rican bitch Bryant's married to...

Comment

Working...