X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nutts
    Groupie
    • Jan 2004

VH 84 Live

Are there any good boots of VH from the 84 tour? The quality of the US Fest is pretty good, anything of that quality? And is it online anywhere?
    GO!
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

US Fest was technically the last show of the Diver Down tour. The setlist is very similar to the rest of the shows on that tour.

The 1984 tour has some great shows. One of my favorites is from the San Diego Sports Arena.

DLR7884
    Check out www.vhboots.com to find which are the best!
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Cato
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Sundown in San Diego is the best boot from 1984 I believe. especially disc 3 & 4.
      and BackStage Charlotte is good as well. I hear this show is available in somewhere in the site.......
      Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• jengis

the us1983 was the nowhere tour for VH .
        Btw ...i have a cool boot from 1984 that at the end it gots an interview with eddie VH ... a really nice interview , where eddie show all is being shy !!
        But ,,, i don't remember the name of this show ... grreeezzz ... someone noticed that int somewhere ?

Comment

• nutts
          Groupie
          • Jan 2004

VH boots listed only one soundboard recording from the 84 tour. Shit.Well the Feb. 2 , 84 on this site is pretty much the first recording of HFT or Jump w/ Dave that I've heard. Thanks though.I'll go look to see if I can find anything in DC.
          GO!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR7884
            The 1984 tour has some great shows. One of my favorites is from the San Diego Sports Arena.
            Aaah yes.... I was at the show in San Diego the night before the boot was made...
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Chaz Rock City

I have a aud shot boot of Van Halen in Montreal on the 84 tour. Its very good. It was shot from the middle of the balcony.

Comment

Working...