X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • katie
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Skyscraper Outakes / Dif Mixes

I was wondering if anybody knows if there are any different mixes of Skyscraper around.

This record took about 10 months to make and the album was mixed / remixed etc etc.So to hear a early mix / work in progress type thing would be great.

Also were there any left over tracks for this project.

Many thanks in advance.

Katie (UK)

Always trading -
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I have a couple of remixes of "Stand Up" on a bootleg that someone made a few years back.

DLR7884
    They aren't too good though.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Billy Sheehan has claimed to have the tapes of the original Skyscraper album, the way it was meant to sound, presumably with less keyboards and overproduction. I wish he would rip that thing to FLAC files and torrent the motherfucker.

Skyscraper's probably my least favorite DLR album because of the overproduction & keyboards. That said, it certainly blows away 0USuckAss2, which is what Van Hagar had to offer at the same time.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...