X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THUNDERROCKS
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jan 2005

Brian Minto

Congratulations to Brian Minto on his clear victory over Tony Tubbs Thursday night. Brian proved why he is the biggest heavyweight prospect since Tyson by dominating this fight for 10 rounds. Unfortunatly, 2 out of 3 judges were black and gave tubbs a split decision. This decision began a near riot at the Mountaineer Thursday night. Many wonder if these 2 black judges were even watching the fight. We later found out that Brian's former manager, whom we fired was sitting next to the 2 african judges. I have sent a tape of the fight to the review board. Tubbs did nothing the entire fight but hold on to Brian, trying not to get hurt. No warnings were given by this referee who was also black. Lou Duva and myself vowed never to bring Brian to this venue again. Brian's next fight will be televised nationally on espn in February. Possible opponents include Billy Douglas, Tim Witherspoon, Gerry Cooney, Mike Tyson and Roy Gallagher.
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

THREAD LOCKED

AND

THUNDER BANNED AGAIN IN

SEE YA DUMBASS
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Figs
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Gerry Cooney!!!

This shit is classic!

Comment

• Lou

I liked the "JoeyT" username better.

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Tubbs is 42.

You mind listing the ages of Jerry Cooney and Tim Witherspoon.

Tyson is washed up and almost 40.

Hey Joe, I read Minto's interview before this big loss and he thanked all of his staff by name.

Not once did he mention a dumbass, delusion, dipshit named Joe Thunder.

He lost Joe, and you're a loser. You're used to it.

Amazing with your views on african americans that if you were involved in this fight would you let there be black judges and a black ref.

Face it Joe, you aren't an LP, you aren't employed or educated, part of the boxing world, the stock market, you don't own this site, or dddlr.com, you didn't produce Diver Down, etc.

Why do you have to sign up so many usernames when we know they're all you?

Are you retarded Joe?

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Billy Douglas ... NOBODY.
            Roy Gallager ... NOBODY.

LMAO ... Gotta hand it to Thunder, he doesn't care that he looks like a DUMBASS.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

I told ya before, keep this in one thread....

Closing this one....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Lou

Hey if not for Thunder, I wouldn't have known that Randall Cunningham is still in the NFL!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Check this out. Now he is taking imaginary questions from members here on the Wall:

==================================================

JOE THUNDER, LP
                  Reply | Quote
                  IP: 24.154.4.127

That was about 11 years ago David Lee Natra. Thanks for the inquiry, I am actually shocked you knew about it, that was before I was even very famous. He asked me about the time I caught an extra point in mid air in Philly. The game was broadcast on Monday Night Football. Someone made a bet with me that I couldn't catch the ball. Well, I actually jumped out of the stands and caught the ball in mid air before landing about 40 feet in between the aisle. The catch was easy because I had timed the jump perfectly. Monday night football aired this over and over again. From what I understand, they even listed it as part of their 25 year anniversery and greatest plays on MNF. Very interesting that it was brought up to me again.

01-05-2005 08:38 PM

==================================================

Now he claims to be the guy who jumped out of the stands to catch that ball on MNF.

I wonder if DavidLeeNatra knows he asked him that question.

LMAO ... Joe Thudner, Loser Permanently.

Comment

Working...