• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

1987 Playboy Roth Interview

Hey kids,

Don't know if this is gonna get moved or not, but I'm auctioning off a 1987 Playboy on eBay that has a nice long interview with David. If you wanna grab it, go to the mature audiences section and look for a "1987 Playboy - Porizkova / Roth", or something to that nature (that's what I listed it under).

He has more than a few choice things to say about himself, his self-promotion policies, and that other pack of dickheads he used to record with... Anyway, I started it out at $5 and nobody's bid yet, but I do have a few watchers. I figured all of my disciples here deserved to at least get a heads-up about it...

Shamelessly self promoting my own monetary advancement,

Bueno Bob
    Twistin' by the pool.
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: 1987 Playboy Roth Interview

Originally posted by bueno bob
    Hey kids,

Don't know if this is gonna get moved or not, but I'm auctioning off a 1987 Playboy on eBay that has a nice long interview with David. If you wanna grab it, go to the mature audiences section and look for a "1987 Playboy - Porizkova / Roth", or something to that nature (that's what I listed it under).

He has more than a few choice things to say about himself, his self-promotion policies, and that other pack of dickheads he used to record with... Anyway, I started it out at $5 and nobody's bid yet, but I do have a few watchers. I figured all of my disciples here deserved to at least get a heads-up about it...

Shamelessly self promoting my own monetary advancement,

Bueno Bob
    Bueno! Missed ya.' I've got an APB in the Pen about cha'!

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Thanks guy! Just been MIA for a while...taking some personal time...

The sheep can deal without me for a bit, lol...3 kids and the holidays don't make for a lot of spare time, heh heh...

Well, I'll try not to be a stranger for much longer
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
        Thanks guy! Just been MIA for a while...taking some personal time...

The sheep can deal without me for a bit, lol...3 kids and the holidays don't make for a lot of spare time, heh heh...

Well, I'll try not to be a stranger for much longer
        I hear ya Bob. I've been out of action for awhile now too.........the Holidays, been sick on and off, etc.

Comment

Working...