PDA

View Full Version : Death of it all

Rubnose
01-03-2005, 10:47 PM
Back in the day there were numerous DLR/vh websites to visit and participate in. But lets face it it is over. I used to jump around and have so much fun going from site to site getting all trhe scoop on Diamond Dave and the VH gang. NOW LOOK WHAT IS LEFT. Soon all the lost links will be here and sincethis is the only place left. Then once it gets too crowded or hacked it will be over.

Might as well say our goodbyes now.

So what is there left to talk about. Bummer of a tour? New lame songs? No word from Dave as he is apparantly an EMT?

Maybe we should start saying our goodbyes now here too.

So happy fucking new year to all. Thanks Dave. Thanks Eddie. Thanks Mike. Thanks outspoken chink lookin shit steppin in brother of a genious gutarist coat tail riding half assed beat keeper Alex.

Thanks for being true to your die hard fans. Thanks for not being a band anymore but a big bunch of fucking Night Ranger becoming pussy tools.

On behalf of me and my family. Fuck You. Thanks for not reinvesting in my hard earned dollar that bought all of you shit.

Douche Bags!!

MAX
01-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Most of us don't really talk VH anyway much anymore. It's just the friendships and daily bullshitting that we all both crave and love. I've made a lot of lifelong friendships on these boards as have many. That's why places like The Army, Links and Von's are stellar IMO. We all have a common bond. :)

Rubnose
01-03-2005, 10:57 PM
You joined in Jan 04 and I joined in Dec 98. You have 4500 posts and I have 250. Wow. Weird. Guess I should come home more often.

teamaa104
01-03-2005, 11:24 PM
happy bday max

MAX
01-03-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by teamaa104
happy bday max

Thank ya but I'm still clinging to my "early" thirties for a couple of more days. LOL!!!

Cheers!!!

:gulp:

teamaa104
01-03-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Thank ya but I'm still clinging to my "early" thirties for a couple of more days. LOL!!!

Cheers!!!

:gulp:

haha gotcha, by the way hows the snow out and around SLC?

MAX
01-03-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by teamaa104
haha gotcha, by the way hows the snow out and around SLC?

We're getting another tomorrow but I've done some great skiing so far this year!!! :D

teamaa104
01-03-2005, 11:30 PM
man im jealous, i cant go out there this year because of my exam schedule and i just got new skis too