PDA

View Full Version : How VHLinks is like Van Hagar

Seshmeister
01-04-2005, 12:09 AM
Any new posters stumbling across this thread please move and concentrate on reading non anal interesting stuff about classic VH or DLR rather than internet politics.

For the rest of us sad internet geeks who have been around a while I'm struck by how the latest chapter of VH web drama mimics Van Halen as a band.

VHLinks is Van Hagar!

Brentt the webmaster there is a closet classic Van Halen fan. He's a nice guy I'm sure but like Mike Antony you always worry about his motivations and the company he keeps. Just like Van Hagar soundchecks he visits this site and www.diamonddavidleeroth.com saying he prefers the old stuff.

A year or so ago(where 1 internet year equals 10 years in the real world) he said he was closing VHLinks. He cried into his beer for a couple of days and then due to a 'surge of emails begging him' to put his site back up he agreed at considerable expense(despite advertising on his site etc etc.)

Again over New Year he has posted repeatedly after his site being hacked that this time it was it. No way! Finally a chance to shut it down but after a bunch of Van Hagar fans send him money he's putting his site back up.

http://www.seshmeister.com/pics/brettsheep.jpg

New moderator earns his VHLinks Brentt wings...

Now don't get me wrong, hacking is bad. Your site losing hundreds of thousands of posts is depressing as hell and always a danger given we are all enthusiastic amateurs doing and paying for this stuff for shits and giggles. Also just as there are large forums of Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, White Wizards and even Vampires(You must read this troll) (http://hitchworld1969.com/CIRCLEofTRUST/topic.cgi?forum=8&topic=3) then who am I to criticise the fact that there is a little place on the internet for the mixture of fat inbred AOR fans and Eddie Van Halen apologists that make up the average Van Hagar audience?

Absolutely not, good luck to them. They are the Yin to our Yang.
http://members.aol.com/resourcei/yinyang.gif

I do think it's kind of amusing to watch how they have become what they like though and how it differs to the approach of this and her sister site at diamonddavidleeroth.com.

1) THE 'BIG SALES' CON

VHLinks like Van hagar have always been undually worried about sales(posts) to the point of lying.

Just like Sammy has lied repeatedly about Van Hagar sales VH Links used to fake up to 16 000 posts a day when this site got close to overtaking them in posts.

It happened anyway.

2) THE 'WE HAVE MORE FANS' CON

http://www.seshmeister.com/pics/wow.jpg

Even after an unreliable rumor of a VH/DLR reunion this site was swarmong with people. After a few weeks of an actual Sammy reunion the VHLinks site started to fragment into a handful of 'What disappointment' and 'If only Eddie/Sammy Hagar would shit into my mouth I would be satisfied' threads.

3) TECHNICAL TALK

When Van Hagar brought out 5150 they said that they had finally been able to extend themselves and play how they wanted because Roth made them tune down a note leaving Eddies strings 'floppy' a word Val allegedly ended up having to use a lot.

Interestingly 5150 was tuned down whereas EEAS wasn't. Similarly any time there was a problems, or a loss of data at DLRArmy or DDLR, Brentt said that our software 'VBulletin' was really VCrappetin and we should use his forum software UBB.

Brentt has now said his new board will use VBulletin.

4) THE ONLY THING VHLINKS AND VAN HAGAR HAD IN COMMON WITH CLASSIC VAN HALEN IS 1984!

http://www.mattneuman.com/BigBrother.gif

4)"Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship. - David Lee Roth"

Compare and cuntrast freedom of speech.

At VHLinks it's always been 'don't say this', 'I'm closing that', 'sorry but you can't say that.'

WHAT IN THE NAME OF CUNT HAS THAT TO DO WITH CLASSIC VAN HALEN IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM?

What are they afraid of?

I have more sympathy for the webmaster at the official Van Halen site. At least he was on their payroll. As time went on more and more people had the devil may care roth and roll attitude stopped posting at the Links and subsequently posted at this site and DDLR giving the VHLinks site an inherent Hagar bias.

VHLinks is

5) WHEN DAVE LEFT VAN HALEN THE HUMOR LEFT

And much the same with VHLinks. One night a couple of years ago I got mugged on AIM by Brentt(BAN5150) and Top Timmy(DliciousT) after I posted a photoshop at the Army of Brentt.

Picture me as Roth, Brentt as eddie and Top Timmy as Alex Van Halen. Uncanny...;)

BAN 5150 (05:01:59): the pics of me are meant to mock not to be funny
mrseshmeister (05:02:16): What?
DliciousT (05:02:24): yeah, but see brett, they could care less about you
BAN 5150 (05:02:35): let's see me sucking off a goat is funny to who?
mrseshmeister (05:02:35): Brett I love you man

6) THE CONSPIRACY(FORD) THEORY

Like Van Hagar VHLinks is fertile ground for conspiracy theories.

http://www.goma.demon.co.uk/yah/conspiracy%20theory.gif

Both the DLRArmy and DDLR.com have gone done and lost years worth of posts. When this has happened Brentt has posted how he backs up daily and how we were stupid. Could it be that...

7) IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY THEORY

When DLRArmy or DDLR went down apart from chat on AIM etc there was a hiatus. People hung around while we tried to work out if/why/how we would fund a new site.

Not Brentt.

http://www.grumpy-monkey.com/users/267/attention%20whore.jpg

We quietly with some dignity tried to put things back up while...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=350643&highlight=money#post350643

Originally posted by Brett

It's not about money angel.

http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Goodbye&Number=717051&Forum=All_Forums&Words=4&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=716681&Search=true#Post717051

Brett Posted:
Guys, I can't get over the donations, I really can't. If I told you how much I've gotten you wouldn't believe it. I seriously do not know what to say except that I apologize for even allowing it to happen, and it won't ever happen again. The donations will pretty much pay for the server and the new board license for many months and I can't thank each and every one of you enough.

Now what do we think of this?

Is it like when Van Hagar say they haven'y got back together for the money but it looks like they have?

The first time you give them the benefut of the doubt but a second time?

Is it possible that Brentt who sells advertising space for a living AND on his website has played the gimme some money card again?

Not that there's anything wrong with that but it smells a bit fishy.

Anyhoo good luck to them and all who sail in them.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Brett
01-04-2005, 01:15 AM
Pretty lousy stuff to say Sesh, especially after your supposed change or heart after your auto accident, where you said how you felt bad about all this BS. Sure glad that conversation was sincere. Glad to know you're a man of your word. Unreal. Yep all that advertising space I sell....lol. Fucking dope.

redblkwht
01-04-2005, 01:30 AM
Sesh, go back to DDLR.com where you support your donations.
try your H69 act there..there is only one Hitch..thats it.
beat a man when hes down class act, im not defending
anyone, just an unbrilliant thread..if we got hacked like that
and a ass post like that, youd gain many enemys.
think about what your doing before you post bro.
REDICULOUS.

Brett
01-04-2005, 01:34 AM
That was really fucking low Sesh, especially after all that crying you did on IM after your accident. This guy IM's me out of the blue to tell me how sorry he was for all shit all these years and hoped I didn't take it seriously, and how the accident changed his life. What a load of crap dude, still a fucking Scottish prick. It's nice to know some of you really are the cocksucksers you portray on here. Like I ever cheered when these boards got fucked. And no Sesh, I didn't cheer when the Punks removed this place years ago asshole.

redblkwht
01-04-2005, 01:39 AM
Remember hes THE loyal supporter of DDLR.com's boards not here.

GODDDDDD..IDIOTS!!!!!

DEMON CUNT
01-04-2005, 01:40 AM
DAAAAAAAAMN! And I thought I hated the Links!

Brett
01-04-2005, 01:43 AM
Well I guess Von supports this fucked-up shit too. What a phony shitpile you are Sesh.

Joe Mannix
01-04-2005, 01:53 AM
Well I guess Von supports this fucked-up shit too. What a phony shitpile you are Sesh. from what ive read, sesh
fronts all the money for the drek DLR site. all the retards post there?
i bet thats a good conclusion. no worrys, my men are on watch 24-7.
you guys may be onto something i dont know.

WOAHYEAH
01-04-2005, 02:43 AM
That was really fucking low Sesh, especially after all that crying you did on IM after your accident. This guy IM's me out of the blue to tell me how sorry he was for all shit all these years and hoped I didn't take it seriously, and how the accident changed his life. What a load of crap dude, still a fucking Scottish prick. It's nice to know some of you really are the cocksucksers you portray on here. Like I ever cheered when these boards got fucked. And no Sesh, I didn't cheer when the Punks removed this place years ago asshole.

hahaha busted

Tony Soprano
01-04-2005, 03:07 AM
Scottish prick. It's nice to know some of you really are the cocksucksers you portray on here.

Listen here you stereotypical scumbag! I'm half Scottish so fuck you!
After those comments I'm glad to see what happened to you, stunatz.
All the hard work goes down the fucking drain.LOL
I see now that it couldn't happen to more self-righteous piece of shit!

Brett
01-04-2005, 03:17 AM
So is my wife dickhead, who cares. You're a lowlife too. Sesh is Scottish and he is a prick. Where's the stereotype dummy? I'm sure you'll have some nice "jew" comments. Have at it fuckhead.

MAX
01-04-2005, 03:24 AM
Lame ass shit and fire me but this isn't cool.

DiamondGirl69
01-04-2005, 03:25 AM
Pretty lousy stuff to say Sesh, especially after your supposed change or heart after your auto accident, where you said how you felt bad about all this BS. Sure glad that conversation was sincere. Glad to know you're a man of your word. Unreal. Yep all that advertising space I sell....lol. Fucking dope.

As Homer Simpson would say, ""Mmmmmmm..." when tempted, "DOH!!" when upset!
LOL!
You centered me out on the Army you prick remember that?
Looks like you have some enemies out there huh?

wooda
01-04-2005, 05:52 AM
Thats what happens when you climb the ladder and spit on everyone on the way up!!!

That shit on you on your way down!!!

Supporting Ed & Sam is like supporting the Taliban!!!!

R.I.F. (Rest In Feces) VHLINKS

saint
01-04-2005, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by MAX

So I take it Max that You didn’t sticky this?

Seshmeister
01-04-2005, 06:33 AM

Confusing an antiwebsite post with the real world again.

That was before you pulled your 'Oh it's a miracle we're saved again card'

Comon Brett there is only so many times you can play this shit without people with memories taking the piss.

Anyhow I don't see you disagreeing with anything I said.

Cheers!

Seshmeister
01-04-2005, 06:35 AM
Well I guess Von supports this fucked-up shit too. What a phony shitpile you are Sesh.

You've never understood that everyone can have their own brain and opinion at a website have you?:)

flappo
01-04-2005, 07:40 AM
i disagree

van hagar was mind numbingly boring

but never quite as boring as the linx

that made staring at the wall seem exciting

Full Bug
01-04-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I take it you have never been banned at the Links eh?

Coyote
01-04-2005, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Full Bug
I take it you have never been banned at the Links eh?

Well, neither have I... but that would be in conflict with my personality as it would prove that I've been to the Links... Last time I checked, I have hair on my skin. Not wool...:D (Please, don't take me seriously, folks...)

Catfish
01-04-2005, 11:15 AM
The Links can suck my dick!

Catfish
01-04-2005, 11:23 AM

You know you're loving all this attention. Yesterday was probably the greatest day of your miserable life.

Sesh isn’t a man of his word? Look at you, cupcake! Mr. I’ve Had Enough of This Site, bending right the fuck over when all your pussy Van Hagar sheep minions cry and moan.

Brett, you’re the first person in history to actually FOLLOW sheep!!!!

guwapo_rocker
01-04-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Catfish

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:D

Adam Sandler
01-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Catfish
You know you're loving all this attention. Yesterday was probably the greatest day of your miserable life.

Sesh isn’t a man of his word? Look at you, cupcake! Mr. I’ve Had Enough of This Site, bending right the fuck over when all your pussy Van Hagar sheep minions cry and moan.

Great point man! He eats pieces of shit for breakfast. He's up for breakfast.

muffinman14
01-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Fuck the links, anyone willing to support the demise of the mighty Van Halen deserves a good ass fucking. Plus banning people is soooo fucking gay. Sesh summed up my first impressions of this "money grab" dead on. WEEEEE, Brett gets a new computer now, WEEEEE!

PHOENIX
01-04-2005, 08:30 PM
1 - Will someone Unsticky this?

2 - Internet Politics is as boring as real life politics.

3 - Sesh get some air man. Who cares what Brett or the Links is doing.

Fabulous Shadow
01-04-2005, 08:39 PM
This thread is dispicable... But who would expect more out of the person who started it and his little Clownfish...

Rikk
01-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Yeah, why the fuck is this stickied? I don't remember any of the famously boring RIKK/FAB wars becoming stickied.

Fabulous Shadow
01-04-2005, 08:50 PM
LOL... Didn't need to be... We kept on the top by never shutting the fuck up! LOL

David Van Via
01-04-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Yeah, why the fuck is this stickied? I don't remember any of the famously boring RIKK/FAB wars becoming stickied.

And some of those where entertaining to read.

Rikk
01-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by David Van Via
And some of those where entertaining to read.

:D

Blacklisted
01-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Yah and at least Fab is hot... These two have nothing going on for them.

WOAHYEAH
01-05-2005, 12:57 AM
Eh, its just a website.

redblkwht
01-05-2005, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by PHOENIX
1 - Will someone Unsticky this?

2 - Internet Politics is as boring as real life politics.

3 - Sesh get some air man. Who cares what Brett or the Links is doing.
Ill second the notion..unsticky, this is the DLR Army isnt it?
on to the next thread.

flappo
01-05-2005, 04:13 AM
sesh has a point

bratt talks shit here

but is a fucking pussy at his own bored

now the cunts gonna set the bored up again

as if nuthin happened

it DOES sound fishy to me

Jim Rome
01-05-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by flappo
sesh has a point

bratt talks shit here

but is a fucking pussy at his own bored

now the cunts gonna set the bored up again

as if nuthin happened

it DOES sound fishy to me

Errr, very good point clone! bratt is a twirp who thrives on attention. Rumor has it, he made the whole thing up! Tool Of The Year.

flappo
01-05-2005, 01:31 PM
nah , he wouldn't do a faggy thing like that

would he ?

Bad Muthafucker
01-05-2005, 02:54 PM
banning is strictly for pussies and crybabies. period. no two ways about it.

"oh, boo hoo! i don't like what you typed on your computer keyboard, so i'm going to ban you! boo hoo hoo!" cry me a fucking river.

i think that in order for a moderator, on any message board in the whole world, to be able to ban a person, they should have to meet that person face to face and fight them for the right to ban them. if the moderator wins, then they can ban the person that pissed them off. if the moderator loses, they get banned. and not just their user name, but their internet provider.

vhrightnow
01-05-2005, 03:06 PM
why the vhlinks are better.......

1 Brett runs an excellent website

2 none of this vulgar bullshit in avatars

3 no nudity (there are websites for that)

4 peoples sigs here are BEGGING for attention.... so annoying.

5 people at the links doesn’t bash Dave like people here bash Sam.if shit starts it is locked up

6 a lot more ignorance here

Bad Muthafucker
01-05-2005, 03:19 PM
awe, poor baby. you don't like our website? too fucking bad. nobody twisted your arm to be here.

i think you must have taken a wrong turn. this isn't fucking mr. roger's neighborhood where people play pattie cakes with each other, you know. this is a site about david lee roth and classic van halen. a place for people to reminisce about a time when people drank, danced, and slept with each other. and a place for people to hope that a time like that will come again. if you want to talk about drinking milk, driving a nissan, and attending therapy, i suggest you go find some gay sex forum, and be happy with your small dick.

David Lee Roth
01-05-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by vhrightnow

5 people at the links doesn’t bash Dave like people here bash Sam.if shit starts it is locked up

And you're an imbecile for thinking Brett doesn't BEG for attention here!

Let the door slam hard into your ass on the way out sheep.

Fabulous Shadow
01-05-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
:D

Hey pRikk... Don't you dare take all the credit for the entertainment value! ;)

Rikk
01-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Hey pRikk... Don't you dare take all the credit for the entertainment value! ;)

You were entertaining too, but more in a Keystone Cops kinda way.;)

Fabulous Shadow
01-05-2005, 07:56 PM
LMAO! Uh HUH... and your were funny in a "I dream of Weenie" kinda way!

Rikk
01-05-2005, 08:00 PM
LMAO! Uh HUH... and your were funny in a "I dream of Weenie" kinda way!

My cock is very very big. But not as big as this guy's cock...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=352956

saint
01-05-2005, 08:38 PM

This pretty much sums up the intention of this tread, and if you think that drinking milk, driving a Nissan and kissing Bretts behind does it for you than bugger back to the links, you won't be missed.

Fabulous Shadow
01-05-2005, 09:33 PM
Board wars aside... What happened was fucked up and IMO I think it was cool of Brett to reconsider closing the site. His users spoke and he listened. It amazes me how people can turn a good deed into a fucking putdown.

Big Troubles
01-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by saint
This pretty much sums up the intention of this tread, and if you think that drinking milk, driving a Nissan and kissing Bretts behind does it for you than bugger back to the links, you won't be missed.

:D the links has been redirected... http://www.mellencamp.com/index.htm

Jim Rome
01-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Board wars aside... What happened was fucked up and IMO I think it was cool of Brett to reconsider closing the site. His users spoke and he listened. It amazes me how people can turn a good deed into a fucking putdown.

The place they call the links, errr, is a joke, just like it's leader . My clones, beware!

Vivian Campbell
01-06-2005, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by bad_muthafucker
i think that in order for a moderator, on any message board in the whole world, to be able to ban a person, they should have to meet that person face to face and fight them for the right to ban them. if the moderator wins, then they can ban the person that pissed them off. if the moderator loses, they get banned. and not just their user name, but their internet provider.

I second that!

flappo
01-06-2005, 02:56 AM
fuck the fucking linx and fuck that whiny attention whore bratt and his semen stained sailors of shyte

vhrightnow
01-06-2005, 03:55 AM
lol this is great stuff here.....

Full Bug
01-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by bad_muthafucker
awe, poor baby. you don't like our website? too fucking bad. nobody twisted your arm to be here.

i think you must have taken a wrong turn. this isn't fucking mr. roger's neighborhood where people play pattie cakes with each other, you know. this is a site about david lee roth and classic van halen. a place for people to reminisce about a time when people drank, danced, and slept with each other. and a place for people to hope that a time like that will come again. if you want to talk about drinking milk, driving a nissan, and attending therapy, i suggest you go find some gay sex forum, and be happy with your small dick.
You nailed it dude....:cool:

Golden AWe
01-07-2005, 02:08 PM

= no fun, no van halen

BS. Banning and censorship to make the board look like you're not allowed to have your own opinion is supposed to be "running an excellent website"...hahahah.

Bwahahah

Halen High
01-07-2005, 06:53 PM

"none of this vulgar bullshit" and "no nudity".

And you call yourself a Van Halen fan!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If you're looking for 'A Deeper Kind of Love' you've come to the wrong place.

Seshmeister
01-07-2005, 09:34 PM
FORGET DONATIONS TO THE TSUNAMI APPEAL BRENT NEEDS YOUR DONATIONS FOR HIS NEW SERVER!

http://www.seshmeister.com/pics/bmachine.jpg

Rikksgirl
01-07-2005, 09:37 PM
Shit Brett, you got a great body!
Not as nice as Rikkys though.

Seshmeister
01-07-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by redblkwht
Sesh, go back to DDLR.com where you support your donations.
try your H69 act there..there is only one Hitch..thats it.
beat a man when hes down class act, im not defending
anyone, just an unbrilliant thread..if we got hacked like that
and a ass post like that, youd gain many enemys.
think about what your doing before you post bro.
REDICULOUS.

I really hope you're not the shoe salesman I used to chat with because if you are you've sold out.

In any case great minds think alike (http://hitchworld1969.com/CIRCLEofTRUST/topic.cgi?forum=1&topic=858)

originally posted by hitch1969� at 8:01 pm on Jan. 5, 2005[/color]OK here's whats going on today:
The site had 13,241 members, 808,833 total posts at that point- �_6 forums (including main with 204,645 posts in 13,075 threads) in Van Halen Only Forums; 4 forums in Non-Van Halen Forums, 4 forums in VHL Support Forums, 2 forums (including Reunion Tour 2004 AND Sam And Dave Tour 2002) in Archived Forums.

This new site has 13,454 members, 342,551 total posts in 4 forums (including main with 103,453 posts in 7,376 threads) in Van Halen Only Forums; 5 forums in Non-Van Halen Forums; 2 forums in VHL Support Forums; and a single "Sam And Dave - "Song For Song" Tour 2002" forum in Archived Forums.

First, I want to apologize for accusing these guys of hacking themselves for attention. Obviously, this was the real deal; if you check those numbers you'll see that counts are about 1/2 of what they were.

The reason that I say this is because they are ALL ABOUT POST COUNTS and being big and popular. NO WAY do I believe anymore that restoring the site from 3-11-03 would be adequate for these cats. and I can't blame them, fuck that... I mean, I am not into members and traffic and all that, but I would be PISSED, probably even close this site altogether if my backups were older than a month or two. what's the fucking point?

Some will say that these guys deserved it because they wiped out almost 3 years of Roth Army (not to mention hitchworld) on 9-24-02

I dont agree with that. Nobody deserves to have years of work erased, no matter what.

I'll get off the high horse for a minute and be a little critical.

Brett... with the dramatics and whatnot. GOD that was good. "Oh, I am DONE and going away" playing the victim; "I can't afford the real software to keep us safe". Then the donations start rolling in along with the begging to keep the site.

That guy LOVES that shit, I tell you!

Hey I'm not going to put him down for that, I am a bit of a drama queen myself. But no one ever begged for hitchworld to "come back" when we got hacked... infact, rain or shine.. online or offline, I think the general consensus among the cattle is that hitchworld SUCKS, it looks awful, etc etc and only a few people really get it and that is kewl with me.

Where I take issue with Brett is really only on ONE item:

1. The donations were incredible, we are fine on that, please don't send anymore unless you really have some necessary desire to give money. We have enough. I can't thank you enough.[b] I don't want anyone to think I'm pocketing the money for a good time and a night on the town, this is what I have done with the funds.

1A. I've taken the $160 for the VBulletin software license and have also paid my web server for the next several months, so that the server is all paid for for some time. I've taken the bulk of left over funds and given them to the Red Cross for the Sri Lanka Tsuami relief in the name of VHLinks.com. I made sure it went to the tsuanmi, and not to anything else. This is what I feel was the best way to deal with the extra money I got, I'm not in this to make a buck, I'd rather give it to a worthy cause. I hope everyone is OK with that. I did hang on to some of it for anything future we may want to add on the site or something. Thanks for all the contributions.

How grand.

and WHAT A BUNCH of freaking BULLSHIT!!!

Now I don't have any first hand knowledge... so these are not really technically "accusations". But let me tell you this.

Who the fuck here has paid for ANY software, ever??

It's called the internet, and there are HACKS and CRACKS and REG KEYS and FREAKS and GEEKS pirating software ANYWHERE ANYTIME.

I think I even have a current CRACKED copy of vbb software that someone sent me because they wanted me to upgrade this piece of shit software that always gets hacked. who the fuck cares? I HAVE THE BACKUPS, I'll just re-upload!!!

analway... what REALLY got me was the "donation" to the fucking TSUNAMI people, which he ensures us is "earmarked, penny for penny" to the TSUNAMI people.

First of all, the TSUNAMI people, all 150fucking000 of them, are DEAD. Money isnt going to do SHIT for them.

Second, what are we talking here? several thousand dollars maybe?

Listen, if you are dumb enough to send ME money, as the host of a website that just got hacked because you feel bad and mainly just for the sake of sending money... �_I am going to pirate the software that I need to make the site "secure". NO COST TO ME. And goddamned if I would spend a penny of it on anything other than pussy, booze, or kewl shiny shit. FOR ME. and FUCK YOU FOR BEING STUPID.

I'm not saying that's what the guy did, but I am saying that most non retards would.

anyway, congrats to brett and the team for perserverance. and I hope that the donations buy a lot of coke and whores.

BEST!!

:h69:

I don't mean to sound like a patronizing fuck over this but Hitch and I have been around these boards for a long time.

We think there is some dodgy shit going on but as I said in my first post, good luck to them.

Cheers!

Nickdfresh
01-07-2005, 10:40 PM
As always, interesting Sesh.

flappo
01-08-2005, 03:45 AM
yeah , sesh and hitch are even older than dlr , you know

almost as old as brett's jokes

almost

flappo
01-08-2005, 04:27 AM
how do you know when it's love?

WOAHYEAH
01-08-2005, 06:55 PM
http://bextruthfinder.blogs.com/mental_equilibrium/vomit-67.jpg

Golden AWe
01-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by flappo
how do you know when it's love?

hahahaha

they're finishing something they've started...