Clear All
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Just One Senator... An Open Letter to the U.S. Senate from Michael Moore

Tuesday, January 4, 2004

Dear Members of the U.S. Senate,

Welcome back! The 109th session of Congress has just begun. I'm watching you on C-SPAN right now and you all look so snap-happy and clean-faced. It's like the first day of school all over again, isn't it?

I have a favor to ask of you. Something isn't right with the vote from Ohio. Seems a lot of people didn't get to vote. And those who did, thousands of theirs weren't counted.

So on Thursday at 1:00pm, Rep. John Conyers of Detroit will rise and object to the vote count in Ohio. According to the laws of this land, he will not be allowed to speak unless at least one of you -- one member of the United States Senate -- agrees to let him have the floor.

More...

I have already contacted my senator! Contact yours here!

Let's crack Ohio open and show the world what a fucking liar-cheat-shitbag our President is.

Election fraud is UnAmerican!

Jail to the Thief!
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

And now comes the onslaught of inane Moore bashing, and third grade fat jokess from the inbred Right......

Also check out Randi Rhoads on Air America, she is shining a pretty fucking bright light on the Ohio Fraud as well.

Good Call CD
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      And now comes the onslaught of inane Moore bashing, and third grade fat jokess from the inbred Right......

Also check out Randi Rhoads on Air America, she is shining a pretty fucking bright light on the Ohio Fraud as well.

Good Call CD
      Yeah, that's why I included the "fatboy" in the tagline. The right loves to "shoot the messenger" when most of them probably haven't even seen F911. (I even watched FahrenHYPE 9/11.)

She's gonna have Rep. Conyers shortly.

Thanks!
      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Re: Just One Senator... An Open Letter to the U.S. Senate from Michael Moore

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
        [B]Tuesday, January 4, 2004

Blah....Blah.....
        Blah....Blah.....
        Blah....Blah.....
        Blah....Blah.....
        Blah....Blah.....

I have already contacted my senator! Contact yours
        Let's crack Ohio open and show the world what a fucking liar-cheat-shitbag our President is.

Election fraud is UnAmerican!
        Why did algore try to do it then?

Jail to the Thief!
        I smell a double standard here. Either that or a rotten CUNT.

Cunt, in post #2 of this thread, you said of Kerry: "He lost the election, move on already."

Why this thread then?

Are you a Michael Moore sheep?

Do you sniff his butthole whenever he types something new?

I think you do.

Once again, you smack of hypocrisy. Dickweed. Or should I say Cuntweed.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Re: Re: Just One Senator... An Open Letter to the U.S. Senate from Michael Moore

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Are you a Michael Moore sheep?

Do you sniff his butthole whenever he types something new?

I think you do.

Once again, you smack of hypocrisy. Dickweed. Or should I say Cuntweed.
          Way to raise the level of debate in here BBB

Try to wrap your mind around the FACT that just because none of us supported Kerry, we still dont like the fact that this administration has hijacked free elections in this country.

It wont bother YOU until it happens to a Republicant.
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Just One Senator... An Open Letter to the U.S. Senate from Michael Moore

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            we still dont like the fact that this administration has hijacked free elections in this country.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Re: Re: Just One Senator... An Open Letter to the U.S. Senate from Michael Moore

Cunt, in post #2 of this thread, you said of Kerry: "He lost the election, move on already."

Why this thread then?
              Not really. this thread is an example of someone feeding your own shit back to you. You want me to move on? But you don't have to? C'mon!

It's funny beacuse you find it completely confusing!

I know you think you found the ultimate smoking gun to discredit Demon Cunt for all of eternity, but you really just made a fool out of yourself. I can just see you scrambling in search of that post. Ha ha!

Part of the reason why I admire MM is the fact that he provokes such a funny reaction from the fascist right.

Conyers is on RR right now!

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Just One Senator... An Open Letter to the U.S. Senate from Michael Mo

One of the differences between Americans like BigBland and I is the fact that I would be just as angry if Gore or Kerry won under dubious circumstances.

I have friends in Ohio. I know what they walking into on Election Day.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Since I'm on the record as one who really can't fucking stand John Kerry, let me state, for the record, that the Ohio count was OBVIOUSLY defrauded, and I sincerely hope one out of 100 Senators has the balls to stand up for the fucking Constitution.

Yes I said 100 Senators. Because there would be nothing at all wrong with a Republican standing up for accurate vote counts either.

Or an independent, for that matter. Jim Jeffords, are you listening??
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

Ahh, what happened to BigBlandBrian?

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

LMMFAO, And you wonder why you keep losing seats in Washington?

Maybe it's because after every defeat, instead of looking at the Democratic Party and its practices and fixing whats wrong with your side, you go off on obstructionist activites that makes you look like ankle-biting desperado's.

And this time, like every other time, you will just lose more support and even more elections in the future.

What, you don't expect a backlsh for thumbing your nose at the voice of more than half of America?
                      Keep hitching your wagon to Michael Moore, Your inability to take responsibility for your own loses, and crying like a million baby Mikey's is the best tool we Conservatives have in getting your asses out of Washington one by one.

Oh heck, I should just go ahead and thank you all, so, Thanks!!!

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

You are so welcome Catherdral. The right thrives because people like you see things so simply.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Nov 2004

My unemployed ass will be tuning into CSPAN on Thursday to watch Rep. Conyers raise hell!

I tell you what, if no Dem stands up for this (aka replay of 2000) I will never ever vote for a fucking Dem again. Tired of that shit.

I will go full-on Green Party! (Probably, anyway! )

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                            LMMFAO, And you wonder why you keep losing seats in Washington?

Maybe it's because after every defeat, instead of looking at the Democratic Party and its practices and fixing whats wrong with your side, you go off on obstructionist activites that makes you look like ankle-biting desperado's.

And this time, like every other time, you will just lose more support and even more elections in the future.

What, you don't expect a backlsh for thumbing your nose at the voice of more than half of America?
                            Keep hitching your wagon to Michael Moore, Your inability to take responsibility for your own loses, and crying like a million baby Mikey's is the best tool we Conservatives have in getting your asses out of Washington one by one.

Oh heck, I should just go ahead and thank you all, so, Thanks!!!
                            Don't thank us, thank your piece of shit Secretary of State and Wally O'Dell.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Cat actually said it correctly.

The Democrats have hitched their wagon to a tired old horse in Michael Moore.

I'll find the source, but more people actually voted for Bush because of people like MM (and other Hollyweird types) instead of voting for Kerry.

You far-left Democrats need to distance yourself from him.

Hell, I read the democraticunderground and there's a sizable readership there who feel the same.

I voted for Wes Clark in my states Democratic primary but there is no way in the world I'm voting for Kerry with that moron as a cheerleader on the sidelines.

Don't want to listen? I don't give a fuck.

Comment

Working...