PDA

View Full Version : A woman's review of the Orlando show!

wrigleyvillbabe
01-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Orlando was my first DLR show and I will have to admit that overall the show was great. I had so much fun at the show that I would pay money I don't have to see Dave again in concert. I don't think the venue did him any justice! There was barely enough room on the stage for him to do some of his kicks. He couldn't do his legendary jump off the drum riser because frankly the stage was pretty fucking puny. I was in the front row, right near Brian Young, who might I add is HOT!
I did my research before the show, I read these forums, have bought all the cvh albums and read crazy from the heat and I think Dave still has it and he will never lose it. I am a 22 year-old woman who got turned on by the sight of the outline of his "shwartz" in those quilted blue spandex.
Dave was making eye contact with me throughout the show and there was one part in "Just a gigalo" where he came to my side of the stage and started singing it to me and I performed it right back to him and I even did some of the hand motions he did in his video. Looked him right in the eye and everything. My friend told me he looked at me with surprise because I had the balls to perform the song right back to him and show him that I was having a hell of a time.
I can't wait to see him again in concert.
The crowd there was great! Hi Albert and Jeff, if you ever read this!

breasts

Cannibal King
01-06-2005, 07:37 PM
You weren't wearing a pink shirt were you?

wrigleyvillbabe
01-06-2005, 07:44 PM
nope, I was the girl with the black hair wearing the grey and black striped mini-dress smokin a cigar!

CROWBAR
01-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Got a pic of yo fine self? :D

Oh yeah, glad the show was good!

Cannibal King
01-06-2005, 08:18 PM
Oh yeah, I remember the cigar. That was hot! I was up front, center. Man, I felt so much better after that show. I couldn't think of a better way to ring in the New Year than with "Unchained".

Kramer5150
01-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Dead front row center. I had aquamarine sleeves with the Diamond Dave iron on. My friend usfestival83 had on the orange sleeves with the same iron on. The show was phenomenal.

Kramer5150
01-07-2005, 04:31 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15447

I don't know how you could have missed us.

guwapo_rocker
01-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by wrigleyvillbabe
breasts

Yes please!!!:D

Cannibal King
01-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Hey Kramer, I think I was right next to you guys. Were you with the two girls in one of the pictures your friend posted? I was flyin' solo. Wasn't sure about spending the hundred bucks but by the time Thursday rolled around I thought about how much I'd regret not going. All my friends went downtown. They're all into that techno shit.

Kramer5150
01-07-2005, 07:04 PM
We rock! We were with two girls a blond and a brunette. It's all about CVH.

Jimmy

Cannibal King
01-07-2005, 07:53 PM
Right on, jack! I'm ready for another visit to the Diamond Dave Tiki Bunker. You guys came all the way from California for that show?

Kramer5150
01-07-2005, 09:03 PM
you know it. Know better way to spend New Years.

Cannibal King
01-07-2005, 10:58 PM
I'm gonna get outta this thread unless the girl with the cigar shows back up.

wrigleyvillbabe
01-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Hey guys, I'm back!

Sorry to keep you waiting. I'll have to check out some of those pictures you posted. I wished that Dave would have done the countdown because that douchebag Justin Timberlake look-alike was pissing me off. Do you remember that guy named chip who looked like robin gibb with the blond hair, chip was his name I believe. Yeah he was pretty fucking annoying before the show reciting Dave's shtick and reciting all the lyrics like no one except for him has ever heard of classic vh. I had to vent, he was really pissing me off.

Has anyone found out who the professional camera team was filming for and if we can request a copy of the show.

Cannibal King
01-08-2005, 06:46 PM
Hey honey, I missed ya. Yeah, Timberlake. What a fucking chode. That guy did his damnedest to suck the life out of the party. He ran the countdown like he was pissed that he had to get back into his Olive Oil costume. Dave would've done it right. Although he was probably doing a little countdown of his own backstage.