PDA

View Full Version : DLR on New Year's Eve

armstjk15
01-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Well, Dave rocked Universal Citywalk on New Year's Eve. Played great music from Dave Halen and his more well known solo stuff. Only played one song from his current CD and that was Mmm Sh-bop. The crowd was a good mix of young and old and they loved it too. Great and memorable New Year's Eve overall.

Wish I had known cameras were allowed!!! I would have had great pics and video footage! Which brings me to a bit of a trivial discussion topic...

We all know Dave's hair is receding but I had no idea how much. His part goes way the hell back on his head, like past his ear. Of course, it doesn't matter, he still rocks no matter what. I'm just worried it may make him look a bit too old and turn off some of his non-hardcore fans. Which again wouldn't matter a bit except I want Dave to sell as many albums as he can so he can keep making music!!! So I'm thinking he should do an Andre Agassi and just go clean.

What do you guys think?

83USFESTIVAL
01-13-2005, 09:42 PM
on his tour with spammy his hair was long, albeit thin, and blond. however the new look even for a huge dlr fan is somewhat concerning. i say cut it short. who the fuck cares. the music is what counts. roth on brother!

Roguesgirl
01-14-2005, 11:23 AM
I think his hair looks great, very natural. :)

lms2
01-14-2005, 12:45 PM
I like the natural look, and think he should go with it, but don't care for that particular cut on him... but just so you know, I voted for who gives a rats ass... its Dave's hair and it don't matter what it looks like, he's still Dave. :D

Big Troubles
01-14-2005, 12:53 PM
Yeah, to me, its always his "style and presence" that made him standout. Different from the rest. And of course his great voice! ;)

TwoFoolsAMinute
01-14-2005, 07:33 PM
I say go long with it, just don't bleach it.