PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve Orlando Style

bantonelli
01-06-2005, 10:00 PM
I absolutely 100% agree with our girl from Chicago - if this was your first DLR Concert...I guarantee it WON'T be your last. Orlando was amazing and so so much FUN! In fact, I was one row behind you as you were in front of Albert and I was hanging next to him while he videotaped the concert. I also remember Dave looking into the audience where you were standing, so I am witness to it.

I flew out from Los Angeles, met Albert & Jeff, finding out they flew out from LA too! People thought I was nuts to fly that far to see DLR concert.....for me, it's the beginning of alot of travel. I will keep my suitcase packed and in tow for the next dose of DLR Band that I will need for 2005 - spending New Years with DLR was the best and smartest thing I have done for myself. I have been to his concerts in Los Angeles for the past 3 years - Dave, Ray, Toshi, James & Brian are a dynamic group of talent that I would spend the $100+ dollars to see (and oh so sexy too.) I think the entire Orlando show, including the extravagant buffet & champagne (included in our ticket price) was more than worth it.
I was impressed with the fact that Dave on stage shows his gratitude and his appreciation at us - blowing us kisses and basically letting us know he loves us as much as we love him. He is the ultimate Pop-Culture Icon & Legend and I can't wait to find out the 2005 Tour Schedule. Hope we (DLRARMY) can meet up at the next concert. Dave's drummer, Ray Luzier, has a website that he posts the 2005 DLR Tour Schedule (www.rayluzier.com).

BTW - Chicago girl is right on the money...DLR's family jewels were looking way fine to every female watching his performance and his uh, ummm...crotch. ;)

wrigleyvillbabe
01-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Hey, did you have dark hair? What color shirt were you wearing? Hey if you ever talk to Albert or Jeff tell them Chicago says hello. Didn't you think that little blond guy who looked like robin gibb was really annoying, I wanted to smack him. You guys were really fun to talk to before and between the shows. Besides dlr, Brian is really hot. It was fun to be on the same side of the stage as him, he's a flirt.
Well bantonelli, I hope you respond to this post, cause it would be great to chat more about the show.

Later

wrigleyvillbabe
01-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Hey, is albert making copies of the concert? If you want, you could pm me his email addy and I will ask him myself.
Thanks girl!

83USFESTIVAL
01-08-2005, 09:54 PM
wrigley

what is alberts dlrarmy name. i see him all of the time at atomic punks concerts in fact we took pics together with brian. he could possibly be the number one fan.

wrigleyvillbabe
01-10-2005, 05:35 PM
83USFESTIVAL

I have no idea what his dlr army name is. He told me he was a moderator on the bootleg forum. Maybe it was this website, or another dlr one. which one are you in the picture that you posted? I remember Albert recording the concert because several times I looked back and I think I got on camera. Does anyone know if they will be touring in 2005? ;)

Wrigley

AlbertR
01-18-2005, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by 83USFESTIVAL
wrigley

what is alberts dlrarmy name. i see him all of the time at atomic punks concerts in fact we took pics together with brian. he could possibly be the number one fan.

number one Atomic Punks fan? probably...

number one David Lee Roth fan? quite possibly!

years ago I was a moderator (& more) here at www.RothArmy.com

years ago I was a webmaster of www.TheAtomicPunks.com

no time for either of those kind of efforts, but I'm still a huge DLR fan, as you might notice from various pages at www.albertr.com especially vhdlr.albertr.com

my buddy, Jeff Findley, edited and posted the pictures we both took at the Orlando show on his excellent website www.jfindley.com

I recently added a link to our New Years Eve photo album, as well as to 2 of my video albums to my VH/DLR page at www.albertr.com/VHDLR so you can check out our pictures and video clips

I had a great time in Orlando and especially at Dave's New Years Eve show... it was nice meeting all the hard core fans here who have posted here about it and it was cool seeing everyone's pictures and reading the stories and different perspectives!

{{ waves to Pasadena Gal and Chicago Girl }}

although I feel fortunate to see two New Years Eve DLR shows in a row, a year was WAY TOO LONG to wait between Dave fixes! hoping the next DLR show is sooner than later!!

--Albert R.
albertr@albertr.com
www.AlbertR.com/VHDLR