• Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Hector Camacho arrested for burglary.

Hector Camacho Arrested for Burglary
    Friday, January 07, 2005

GULFPORT — Three-time world boxing champion Hector "Macho" Camacho (search) was arrested Thursday in the burglary of a Gulfport business last November.

Gulfport Police Chief Stephen T. Barnes said Camacho, 42, was being held in Harrison County Jail in lieu of $50,000 bail. No date was set for an initial court appearance.

Barnes would not release any details of the burglary — including what kind of business it was or what allegedly was taken.

Barnes said a warrant was issued Dec. 22 for Camacho, who has been training on the Mississippi coast for a mid-January match. The police chief said the burglary was reported to police on Dec. 2.

Camacho has been training for a middleweight bout with Chris Walsh (search) on Jan. 21 in Gulfport.

Camacho, who won a unanimous decision over Clint McNeil (search) in July, is a former super-featherweight, lightweight and junior-welterweight champion. His last title bout came against then-welterweight champion Oscar De La Hoya (search) in 1997, when he lost a unanimous decision.

Camacho has had several brushes with the law involving drugs, domestic assault and driving violations. When he was 16, he served 3 months in a New York prison for auto theft.
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Doesn't sound like he can even make bail.

What do these losers do with all the money?

Comment

• THUNDERROCKS
      Full On Cocktard
      • Jan 2005

that's why i stay away from the blacks. Fucking animals.

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Camacho is not black idiot.

That's why you stay away from little boys, your probation officer says so.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
          Doesn't sound like he can even make bail.

Maybe Joe Thunder could recommend a Bail Bondsman
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by THUNDERROCKS
            that's why i stay away from the blacks. Fucking animals.
            Welcome to Banning number 4 Idiot

Does it ever get old?
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...