Quiznos Subs commercials

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Flash Bastard

Quiznos Subs commercials

Talk about a strange trip. Two bug eyed creatures sing the praises of sub sandwiches.

Whenever these spots air I'm totally glued to the TV. It's hard to explain why, perhaps if any of you have seen the commercials you'll know what I'm talking about.

It's the most effective commercial I've seen in years.
  • livendallas

dude i couldn't tell u who paid for that commercial but as far as i could tell , it was afucked up eyed rabbit singing to a mouse . hey anyways to make the commercial probally cost 25 grand , but to no [who are the dipshits that paid 2 million to put on air ,totaly assinnine[spell check] WHAT A COMMERCIAL WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!

Comment

• Viking
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

The commercial might be a waste of time, but Quiznos subs rock!

Comment

• alexpgrimes
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

I think they're mutated hamsters...lol
        If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• High Life Man
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

Their radio commercials are just as bad. It's a lady talking about how she has a coupon for $2 off neutering her dog. But if she takes the coupon into Quizno's, they'll give her a $1 off a sub.

Mmmm....just thinking about a dog getting his doo-dads whacked makes me want to go out and enjoy a tasty, toasted sub.

WTF?

Comment

• Little Texan
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The first time I saw that commercial, the sight of those creatures made my stomach turn...not a good thing if you're a food chain whose intention is to make someone want to buy your product. I sure wasn't running out and buying a Quizno Sub the first time I saw that spot!The first few times, the commercial was weird, but now they are getting pretty fucking annoying having to listen to that off key singing every time that commercial comes on! That thing sings almost as bad as Sammy Hagar!

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

the Quiznos commercial with the guy sucking on the wolf tit didn't do much for me either.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I did a little research on the net, and would you believe those things are actually supposed to be monkeys? Here's where they came from, and if you're annoyed by that Quizno's ad, this will really torment the living hell out of you!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

i love those commercials, but I'm weird like that
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Originally posted by twonabomber
                    the Quiznos commercial with the guy sucking on the wolf tit didn't do much for me either.
                    Oh, I know. I found that commercial very disturbing.

Comment

• Flash Bastard

One thing is certain, it grabs your attention and holds it.

Little Texan says it's supposed to be monkeys being portrayed and he's right. The Quizno's website confirms it.

I just can't see how those things are monkeys. They look more like dead guinea pigs than anything.

The alternating eyeball bulging is almost hypnotic and really creepy.

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                        I did a little research on the net, and would you believe those things are actually supposed to be monkeys? Here's where they came from, and if you're annoyed by that Quizno's ad, this will really torment the living hell out of you!

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

Ive never seen these Advertisements, We only have Subway SUBs in OZ. (Though Im sure Quiznos will be on its way). But that link was farken funny.

We Love THA MOON !!
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Viking
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Dude, Quiznos makes Subway suck shit.

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I hope they come our way then, Subways are very bland...
                            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

one odd thing about me...if i don't like the commercials, i won't patronize the business. unless they get some T&A in their commercials, i ain't eating at Quiznos.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...