X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Is Anyone Modding Here Anymore?

Funny, but I could have sworn that the Norton 2005 thread was in here last night. So why was is it moved to the Locker Room? Last time I checked, Norton was about Internet security, not sports. Also, a thread in the Main by Jesterstar was moved to the Dump because the Mods there did not like it's content. Fair enough, I agree.

So why are there about five redundant attack/fight threads in here left (by DLR7884 and Jesterstar) untouched and open, especially a couple with my name on them when a Norton Security thread gets moved to a sports forum? I mean, is it open season for spamming or something? Why was Thunder Rocks gay thread closed so quickly then? Okay, I know why it was closed. But since HIS shit was closed immediately, should not these threads go to the Dump or get locked up?

I was a good sport, bit my tongue, and refrained from starting about eight counterattack threads because I actually do care about the content of this site, unlike a lot of regular posters and Spammy-fan-spammers. But it seems a few Mods are not doing their jobs or are advancing personal agendas.?. I'm only asking for a little consistency here. How is it determined that some personal agenda threads (Thunderrocks) are worse than others? Who is inconsistantly covering for Ally_Kat in the Non DLR Forum?
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-08-2005, 12:40 PM.
  • lms2

Good luck.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

somebody should close this one...
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Figs
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Fuck yeah! Consistency dammmmmmmmmit!

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Re: Is Anyone Modding Here Anymore?

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Funny, but I could have sworn that the Norton 2005 thread was in here last night. So why was is it moved to the Locker Room? Last time I checked, Norton was about Internet security, not sports. Also, a thread in the Main by Jesterstar was moved to the Dump because the Mods there did not like it's content. Fair enough, I agree.

So why are there about five redundant attack/fight threads in here left (by DLR7884 and Jesterstar) untouched and open, especially a couple with my name on them when a Norton Security thread gets moved to a sports forum? I mean, is it open season for spamming or something? Why was Thunder Rocks gay thread closed so quickly then? Okay, I know why it was closed. But since HIS shit was closed immediately, should not these threads go to the Dump or get locked up?

I was a good sport, bit my tongue, and refrained from starting about eight counterattack threads because I actually do care about the content of this site, unlike a lot of regular posters and Spammy-fan-spammers. But it seems a few Mods are not doing their jobs or are advancing personal agendas.?. I'm only asking for a little consistency here. How is it determined that some personal agenda threads (Thunderrocks) are worse than others? Who is inconsistantly covering for Ally_Kat in the Non DLR Forum?
          Good questions, hmm?
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
            somebody should close this one...
            Off to zee DUMP!

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

You know what'd be cool? If EVERY SINGLE ROTH ARMY THREAD got moved to the Dump.

Now THAT would give them something to deal with, hmm? LOL...get their attention for a few minutes, anyway
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                You know what'd be cool? If EVERY SINGLE ROTH ARMY THREAD got moved to the Dump.

Now THAT would give them something to deal with, hmm? LOL...get their attention for a few minutes, anyway
                The Dumpmeisters would be highly upset!:p

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

It'd be funny, though

No offense to the dump mods, of course, but it'd be funny as shit all the same...
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Have no idea who moved it, or why.

I know Ally is on vacation with her hubby to be, and I'm not aware of anyone assigned to cover for her.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                      Have no idea who moved it, or why.

I know Ally is on vacation with her hubby to be, and I'm not aware of anyone assigned to cover for her.
                      Sorry to be insolent. VH Beach smacked me down and explained. There is a logical reason, the thread had to be in the Locker Room forum because he's apparently only stays in that one.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Figs
                        Fuck yeah! Consistency dammmmmmmmmit!
                        I like the avatar Figs.

Comment

• Figs
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Thank you Mr. dfresh, but what about my spider-man outfit?

I hear ya! - boy, whatever happened to Mr. Clay...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I could cover for Kat! LMAO!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Now Nick, I just can't understand why you wouldn't enjoy a thread called "NickdFresh and His boyfriend won't get off my cock". Seems to me like they're really happy with you or something. I mean, it's a complaint. But maybe a complaint in jest? I haven't actually read the thread, but I see it's pages. And I figure it's just three pages of saying what a great guy you are!
                              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...