PDA

View Full Version : I hOPE 100,000 VAN HAGAR FANS DIE IN A tsunami

Dickface McSlapnuts
01-09-2005, 08:54 AM
HELLO YOU NO GOOD BASTARDS,

sTRAIGHT OFF THE HEELS OF WISHING aLEX AND eD vAN hALEN hERPES FOR cHRISTMAS.. i AM GOING TO WISH 100,000 vAN hAGAR FANS THE PLEASURE OF DYING IN A FUCKING TSUNAMI.

WHY WERE THOSE DOT HEADS SO LUCKY?
whY COULDN'T THIS HAVE HAPPENED HERE?

HAS ANYONE EVER MET A HAGAR FAN?
WELL.. I HAVE.
lET ME TELL YOU IT ISN'T A GOOD SITE.
IF FACT I HAVE SPENT A FEW YEARS STUDING THESE FUCKING FREAKS.
mEN:
THE MALE VAN HAGAR POPULATION, ASIDE FROM THEIR FLABBY MAN TITS, SMALL PENIS AND HUGE GUT HANGING OVER THEIR BELTS ARE QUITE A DOCILE BREED.
WITH THE SMELL OF KY JELLY AND HAIR GEL THESE FUCKERS ARE INCHES AWAY FROM HOMOSEXUALITY.
THEY LOOK AT SAMMY AS GOD. WHEN HE COMES ONSTAGE THEYR JUST FUCKING FREAK OUT. IT'S QUITE A SCENE.
IT'S LIKE BEATLEMANIA... CEPT ONLY FATTER.

THE FEMALE POPULATION HAS A CROSS BETWEEN A CUNT AND A GUT THAT WE CALL A "GUNT"
THEY ARE USUALLY FAT HOUSEWIFES.
wHEN SAMMY COMES ONSTAGE THEY HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO LIFT UP THEIR SIZE 26 DRESS AND HOIST THEIR TENT SIZED PANTIES ONSTAGE TO SAMMY'S DELIGHT.

FUCK WORLD PEACE AND SCREW THOSE BASTARDS IN AFRICA THAT ARE STARVING...
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A NATIONAL EMERGENCY HERE..
GOD PLEASE... ALL THINGS HOLY.
PLEASE LET 100,000 VAN HAGAR FANS DIE IN A TSUNAMI.

GOODBYE YOU NO GOOD SORRY BASTARDS,

EAT MY ASS
BREASTS,
DICKFACE
"WAXING MORE ASS THAN A CANDLEMAKER WITH A DONKEY FETISH"

Leo VanNewhouse
01-09-2005, 09:03 AM
A bit on the harsh side are we not???

Dickface McSlapnuts
01-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Leo VanNewhouse
A bit on the harsh side are we not???

DEAR LEO..
I AM GOING TO GO OUT ON A LIMB HERE..
AND WISH YOU VAGINAL WARTS...

YOUR GOOD FRIEND,
DICKFACE

Dickface McSlapnuts
01-09-2005, 09:38 AM
I HAVE TO EXIT HERE FOR A FEW..
MAINLY BECAUSE THERE ARE WOMEN TO LAY..

SOMETHING IN WHICH YOU SONSA BITCHES HAVEN'T DONE FOR YEARS.

FOR ANYONE THAT REPLIES AFTER ME AND HAS A PROBLEM WITH 100,000 VAN HAGAR FANS DYING...

I HOPE YOU GET SOME AFRICAN FLESH EATING VIRUS AND IT EATS THE OUTER LAYER SKIN OFF OF YOUR TINY PENIS OR YOUR LICE INFESTED VAGINA,

BREASTS,
DICKFACE

DavidLeeNatra
01-09-2005, 09:58 AM
I hear ya !!!

who needs these...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=307436

or these...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=308916

and the goddamn tsunami killed these

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=277548

Jérôme Frenchise
01-09-2005, 11:56 AM
So fuckin' what?! Leave us alone with pseudo-VH!
Nobody enjoys eating their own shit, so spare a thought for those who don't dig eating others's, right!

(GOODBYE YOU NO GOOD SORRY BASTARDS,

EAT MY ASS
BREASTS,
DICKFACE)
[/B][/QUOTE]

As for women, the more you talk about them and waste time writing on overweight guinea pig Hagass, the less a couple of them will even remember of your fascist self.

Go out and flop!

DavidLeeNatra
01-09-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Jérome from Fra
As for women, the more you talk about them and waste time writing on overweight guinea pig Hagass, the less a couple of them will even remember of your fascist self.

Go out and flop!

you wanna say what?

kentuckyklira
01-09-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra

and the goddamn tsunami killed these

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=277548 Crying shame!

Just had to have a "Doppelkorn" to get over it!:(

DavidLeeNatra
01-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Crying shame!

Just had to have a "Doppelkorn" to get over it!:(

;)

Jérôme Frenchise
01-09-2005, 02:15 PM
you wanna say what?

Well, I might have missed the point in what the previous post was about. Then I'll only say I'm terribly sorry. I'd rather be wrong in that case and lower my head in shame.I have no "misplaced" pride at all.
I'm not a mean guy but a quick-starter.

Maybe you can explain what the dude whose post I mentioned meant himself. Thanks if you do so.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-09-2005, 02:34 PM
you wanna say what?

It was aimed at Dickface. I only meant he talked like a fascist (I can't let a cunt speak about African misery the way that cunt does), and the way he boasts about women is just grotesque. His lines stink like rotten hate, don't they?

And shooting Sam Hagass down is a real waste of time to me, unless some jerk fan of his comes in here and dares paying tribute to every dedicated Dave-VH fan's living nightmare. The overfed guinea pig is already a walking caricature by himself, ain't he?

Black Betty
01-09-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Dickface McSlapnuts
i AM GOING TO WISH 100,000 vAN hAGAR FANS THE PLEASURE OF DYING IN A FUCKING TSUNAMI.

You must be a complete idiot to say things like this !

kentuckyklira
01-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Black Betty
Get a sense of humour!

There´s one for sale on eBay right now!

Jérôme Frenchise
01-09-2005, 02:40 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=308916

When it's love... Mpfffff... HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Nickdfresh
01-09-2005, 02:46 PM
I think a 150,000 people dying just isn't funny, even if you are joking about Hagar fans.

I know we get a creepy in the Sheep Pen with "oven" jokes, but it is still a little dark to even jokingly wish death on so many people. I remember when Alex Mogilny said he wished Eddie VH would die so older, live Dave material in the infamous EVH vault would be released by Warners Bros., and everybody jumped all over him. What makes this any better?

Black Betty
01-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Get a sense of humour!

There´s one for sale on eBay right now!

I've got a good sense of humor, but i think that making jokes about more than 160,000 people killed isn't funny.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-09-2005, 03:17 PM
"HELLO YOU NO GOOD BASTARDS,

i AM GOING TO WISH 100,000 vAN hAGAR FANS THE PLEASURE OF DYING IN A FUCKING TSUNAMI.

WELL.. I HAVE.

EAT MY ASS
BREASTS,
DICKFACE"

---
Well that's how nazi-like conks come unwanted into your house to piss you off as much as they can before you end up cutting them alive into pieces with your rustiest saw. The difference is you only think about doing it, and they proved to be easily able to do it, be it in a local or huge scale. That kind of blokes were happy with the invention of the Web, as being anonymous suits their complete lack of courage. And they will use that.

scottydabodi
01-09-2005, 03:36 PM
---
Well that's how nazi-like conks come unwanted into your house to piss you off as much as they can before you end up cutting them alive into pieces with your rustiest saw. The difference is you only think about doing it, and they proved to be easily able to do it, be it in a local or huge scale. That kind of blokes were happy with the invention of the Web, as being anonymous suits their complete lack of courage. And they will use that.

Anyone know what the fuck this guy's talking about? Jerome, your english sucks. Maybe you should check out the Hot Asian Girl picture thread in the Pics secion of the forums, that'll make you feel better. I know I like it.

PS -Dickface McSlapnuts rules.

scottydabodi
01-09-2005, 03:47 PM
It was aimed at Dickface. I only meant he talked like a fascist (I can't let a cunt speak about African misery the way that cunt does), and the way he boasts about women is just grotesque. His lines stink like rotten hate, don't they?

And shooting Sam Hagass down is a real waste of time to me, unless some jerk fan of his comes in here and dares paying tribute to every dedicated Dave-VH fan's living nightmare. The overfed guinea pig is already a walking caricature by himself, ain't he?

Jérôme Frenchise
01-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Maybe you should check out the Hot Asian Girl picture thread in the Pics secion of the forums, that'll make you feel better. I know I like it.

PS -Dickface McSlapnuts rules. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're right, we'd better talk about somethig else.

By the way, I've check the marvel of a chick there at once; then I did a second time as you advised me to and well, it sure works! I'm taking it easy...
... but now I goddamn feel like fucking! I'm still in trouble.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Maybe you should check out the Hot Asian Girl picture thread in the Pics secion of the forums, that'll make you feel better. I know I like it.

PS -Dickface McSlapnuts rules. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're right, we'd better talk about something else.

By the way, I've checked the marvel of a chick there at once; then I did a second time as you advised me to and well, it sure works! I'm taking it easy...
... but now I goddamn feel like fucking! I'm still in trouble.

Looks better after correcting misprints.

scottydabodi
01-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Nice!! Good work Jerome!! Vote for you

pete
01-09-2005, 04:10 PM
Definately beats a Bar-B-Q in a Rhode Island, wood frame night club.

:D

Jérôme Frenchise
01-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Great, great quote, Pete! I'm voting for both of you, Scotty!

Nickdfresh
01-09-2005, 04:28 PM
This is impossible actually, since SHEEP, like many animals, can instinctually know when a major disaster is about to take place. Unfortunately, there is no such instincts for determining when BAD MUSIC is about to take place!
http://www.richardbarclay.com/traveldiary/photos/extras/sheep.jpghttp://www.undercover.com.au/pics/sammyeddievanhalen.jpg

smaz
01-09-2005, 04:49 PM
100,000 Van Hagar fans??? Yeah Right.....

Jérôme Frenchise
01-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
This is impossible actually, since SHEEP, like many animals, can instinctually know when a major disaster is about to take place. Unfortunately, there is no such instincts for determining when BAD MUSIC is about to take place!
http://www.richardbarclay.com/traveldiary/photos/extras/sheep.jpghttp://www.undercover.com.au/pics/sammyeddievanhalen.jpg

Looks like a 5(00)-point analysis from great sheepologist Nick!

WOAHYEAH
01-09-2005, 05:48 PM
If only the holocaust were for Van Hagar fans, and not the jews. I'd like it if Hitler personally baked every Vhagar fan, starved them, tunred their skin into lampshades, and sold their glasses and shoes!

Wait, are there any more lines to cross?

Knucklebones
01-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by smaz
100,000 Van Hagar fans??? Yeah Right.....

LOL!

crazyjbn
01-09-2005, 07:10 PM
I love Roth era...I love Hagar era. However, I do not compare because it is not the same band. However, I would not wish death on Roth fans...so I do not want to be wish death because I am a complete van halen fan (both eras)

I do not believe that Sammy could replace the style of Roth at all. I think Roth is an original showman.

However, I like Hagar since standing in Hampton so I thought he was a good addition.

However, I will admit some of his lyrics suck; I always thought he needed help in that area.

However, as long as Van halen is rocking, I am a happy man. I just would want less sap songs and more songs with attitude.

Bring on Roth, bring on Sammy, I am ready for anything.

DavidLeeNatra
01-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by crazyjbn
I love Hagar era.

any holiday plans for next x-mas? how about indonesia?

Big Troubles
01-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by pete
Definately beats a Bar-B-Q in a Rhode Island, wood frame night club.

Long time no see. I hope all is well Pete.:)

crazyjbn
01-09-2005, 07:53 PM
any holiday plans for next x-mas? how about indonesia?

actually yellowstone..... it is full of problems. it is rumored to erupt...so i will hang there for my demise.

after all i deserve it for liking both eras :D

DavidLeeNatra
01-09-2005, 08:04 PM
actually yellowstone..... it is full of problems. it is rumored to erupt...so i will hang there for my demise.

after all i deserve it for liking both eras :D

5 stars for your sense of humor...but don't talk about loving sammy here anymore...

crazyjbn
01-09-2005, 08:21 PM
5 stars for your sense of humor...but don't talk about loving sammy here anymore...

i do not take anything that serious. there are bigger problems in life than which era a person likes....

i will always have humor about it.. ;)

if people cuss me out or call me names about my opinions..then so be it......

i will not have a problem with the person...after all you have to expect grief when posting an opinion about a hated subject!

thanks for the advice :)

hopefully i will be respectable and follow it....:rockit:

DavidLeeNatra
01-09-2005, 08:28 PM
i do not take anything that serious. there are bigger problems in life than which era a person likes....

i will always have humor about it.. ;)

if people cuss me out or call me names about my opinions..then so be it......

i will not have a problem with the person...after all you have to expect grief when posting an opinion about a hated subject!

thanks for the advice :)

hopefully i will be respectable and follow it....:rockit:

just respect where you are...and leave the sam love at the linx ... or visit the pen and our fellow soldiers rikk, max, nickD and BB...guess you find some of them at the bar as the drinks are on the house right now to celebrate amy's birthday...

crazyjbn
01-09-2005, 08:34 PM
just respect where you are...and leave the sam love at the linx ... or visit the pen and our fellow soldiers rikk, max, nickD and BB...guess you find some of them at the bar as the drinks are on the house right now to celebrate amy's birthday...

i will always respect where i am. i try to uphold ideals like that.

i do visit links also...but sometimes i like to think outside the pen.
i do belive that the Roth era was important and eddie rocked then. i would like to see DLR with Van Halen again to see if the magic would be there.

wish nothing but peace to you and the army

DavidLeeNatra
01-09-2005, 08:36 PM
i will always respect where i am. i try to uphold ideals like that.

i do visit links also...but sometimes i like to think outside the pen.
i do belive that the Roth era was important and eddie rocked then. i would like to see DLR with Van Halen again to see if the magic would be there.

wish nothing but peace to you and the army

welcome...

rustoffa
01-09-2005, 08:38 PM
http://img116.exs.cx/img116/2606/wave0xu.jpg

DavidLeeNatra
01-09-2005, 08:46 PM
SHEEPABUNGA !!!

DLRDUDE
01-09-2005, 09:03 PM

sTRAIGHT OFF THE HEELS OF WISHING aLEX AND eD vAN hALEN hERPES FOR cHRISTMAS.. i AM GOING TO WISH 100,000 vAN hAGAR FANS THE PLEASURE OF DYING IN A FUCKING TSUNAMI.

WELL.. I HAVE.
mEN:
THE MALE VAN HAGAR POPULATION, ASIDE FROM THEIR FLABBY MAN TITS, SMALL PENIS AND HUGE GUT HANGING OVER THEIR BELTS ARE QUITE A DOCILE BREED.
WITH THE SMELL OF KY JELLY AND HAIR GEL THESE FUCKERS ARE INCHES AWAY FROM HOMOSEXUALITY.
THEY LOOK AT SAMMY AS GOD. WHEN HE COMES ONSTAGE THEYR JUST FUCKING FREAK OUT. IT'S QUITE A SCENE.

THE FEMALE POPULATION HAS A CROSS BETWEEN A CUNT AND A GUT THAT WE CALL A "GUNT"
wHEN SAMMY COMES ONSTAGE THEY HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO LIFT UP THEIR SIZE 26 DRESS AND HOIST THEIR TENT SIZED PANTIES ONSTAGE TO SAMMY'S DELIGHT.

EAT MY ASS
BREASTS,
DICKFACE

WELL.. I HAVE.
mEN:

EAT MY ASS
BREASTS,
DICKFACE

May God help you! You are a Disease. Splain to everyone how you got the name "dickface". McSlapnuts? I guess that explains your relationship status

WOAHYEAH
01-09-2005, 10:27 PM
Quit talking about Mcslaps, he has predicted the future! Now all we need is that guy who sent the army an email about getting skinheads involved over Van Hagar. You're only cool if you get pissed off over a band and its music. It is not enough to just dislike the music or band, you must wish them dead. Say it DRLDude, say you wish them dead! You're not a REAL Van Halen fan unless you masturbate over the thought of them being killed.

http://www.kosovo.com/victims2.jpg
Heres what a Van Hagar fan should look like at the end of each day.

Note: this was taken from a site about Kosovo, a place where VHagar fans should be!]

rustoffa
01-09-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by WOAHYEAH

http://www.kosovo.com/victims2.jpg
Heres what a Van Hagar fan should look like at the end of each day.

Note: this was taken from a site about Kosovo, a place where VHagar fans should be!]

Why is there a crock pot there?
:confused:

WOAHYEAH
01-09-2005, 10:38 PM
To cook the remains I assume

scottydabodi
01-09-2005, 10:53 PM
I love Roth era...I love Hagar era. However, I do not compare because it is not the same band. However, I would not wish death on Roth fans...so I do not want to be wish death because I am a complete van halen fan (both eras)

I do not believe that Sammy could replace the style of Roth at all. I think Roth is an original showman.

However, I like Hagar since standing in Hampton so I thought he was a good addition.

However, I will admit some of his lyrics suck; I always thought he needed help in that area.

However, as long as Van halen is rocking, I am a happy man. I just would want less sap songs and more songs with attitude.

Bring on Roth, bring on Sammy, I am ready for anything.

Wait a minute... I smell SHEEP... dude, you better just LAY OFF the fuckin Hagar talk right now or Arnold will have to tell you something you won't like... oh no!! I can't stop him!! Arnie's too strong!! HERE IT IS!!:

crazyjbn
01-09-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Wait a minute... I smell SHEEP... dude, you better just LAY OFF the fuckin Hagar talk right now or Arnold will have to tell you something you won't like... oh no!! I can't stop him!! Arnie's too strong!! HERE IT IS!!:

too funny :lol:

Matt White
01-10-2005, 12:37 AM
ALL SHEEP TO THE PEN!!!!
OR BE CRUSHED!!! BRUTHA!!!!

Dickface McSlapnuts
01-10-2005, 12:43 AM
So fuckin' what?! Leave us alone with pseudo-VH!
Nobody enjoys eating their own shit, so spare a thought for those who don't dig eating others's, right!

Go out and flop! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hello you no good bastard,
I have no clue as to what the fuck you are saying.
I don't speak idiot and I don't speak french.
THis is America and our national language is English.

Please run all other replies in this thread through your 5th grade english teacher.
Now i'm off to have some freedom fries..

Goodbye you french, beret wearing, war losing, statue of liberty giving, french dressing and french fry eating, no good sorry bastard..

BREASTS,
DICKFACE

rustoffa
01-10-2005, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
ALL SHEEP TO THE PEN!!!!
OR BE CRUSHED!!! BRUTHA!!!!

Billy Graham! Original pythons!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=359071

Dickface McSlapnuts
01-10-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Black Betty

It might be a stretch here...
BUt I hope that dinner you eat tonight is full of Botulism and Salmonella.
I hope you puke your guts out you fucking bastard..
BREASTS,
DickFace

rockvanhalen66
01-10-2005, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Billy Graham! Original pythons!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=359071 het crust go get the mop ..all kinds of shit in the pen. it could use a good scrub down. now move like you do and do the thing you do...

Dickface McSlapnuts
01-10-2005, 12:51 AM
I think a 150,000 people dying just isn't funny, even if you are joking about Hagar fans.

Hello You Nick D Bastard you,

I hope tonight when you are looking at pictures of gay porn and choking your small , twizzler sized penis with BB sized testacles tha you realize that you don't determine what is funny for other people.

Get over yourself.
THere are tons of people that would like to see 100,000 VAN HAgar Fans die.
Goodbye you retarded bastard
BREASTS,
DICKFACE

Dickface McSlapnuts
01-10-2005, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by scottydabodi

PS -Dickface McSlapnuts rules.

Hello you bastard,
THanks for the compliment.
I hope all of your enemies get herpes

BREASTS,
DICKFACE

Rikk
01-10-2005, 12:53 AM

I've gotta get over there and grab a drink now.

Dickface McSlapnuts
01-10-2005, 12:59 AM
because I am a complete van halen fan (both eras)

HELLO YOU HAGAR LIKING BASTARD,

yOU ARE NOT A COMPLETE VANHALEN FAN...
YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON.

IF YOU CALL YOURSELF A "COMPLETE" VAN HALEN FAN, THEN YOU ARE LYING TO YOURSELF.
a "cOMPLETE" VAN HALEN FAN CELEBRATES THE dAVE ERA AND RECOGNIZES IT AS vAN hALEN.
a "cOMPLETE" VAN HALEN FAN DOES NOT LISTEN TO SAMMY HAGAR.

YOU JUST ADMITTED TO BEING A FUCKING RETARD.

WHIL YOU ARE READING THIS.. LOOK DOWN..
SEE THAT MASSIVE GUT YOU HAVE.
NOTICE HOW YOU CAN'T SEE YOUR PENIS UNLESS YOU BRUSH THE GUT OUT OF THE WAY.

SO YOU LIKE FAGGOTTY LOVE INFESTED LYRICS HAGAR WRITES?
YOU FUCKING FAGGOTT..
YOU ARE A PUSSY.
yOU DO NOT BELONG AT THIS WEBSITE.,
PLEASE TAKE YOUR HAGAR LOVING SELF OVER TO VHLINKS WHERE IT IS BETTER SUITED FOR YOUR SMALL BRAIN AND EVEN SMALLER PENIS

BREASTS,
DICKFACE

Dickface McSlapnuts
01-10-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by DLRDUDE
Splain to everyone how you got the name "dickface". McSlapnuts? I guess that explains your relationship status

HELLO YOU NO GOOD BASTARD....
I GOT THE NAME FROM YOUR MOM... THROUGH MANY TEABAGGING AND SALD TOSSING INCIDENTS.

NOTICE HOW I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU, BUT FOR SOME REASON YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT ME.

LISTEN HERE YOU FAGGOTT..
THIS ISN'T A THREAD FOR YOU TO PICK UP YOUR LATEST FAG TO BANG FOR THE NIGHT.
THIS IS HOPE AND PREPARATION FOR THE TSUNAMI THAT WILL COME AND DESTROY 100,000 VAN HAGAR FANS.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME ANY MORE PERSONAL QUESTIONS.
THIS IS NOT YOUR GAY PICKUP PARLOR,

GOODBYE YOU RETARDED BASTARD
bREASTS,
DICKFACE

rustoffa
01-10-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
het crust go get the mop ..all kinds of shit in the pen. it could use a good scrub down. now move like you do and do the thing you do...

I'll consider it if, and only if, your mother has dropped a few pounds.

Frankly, it's disturbing how you continually refer to her as a mop.....more important and equally disturbing is the fact I could sustain back strains and mental pains from mopping any said floor or pen with the portly thing.

Keep tryin' bitch.

tjvhou812
01-10-2005, 01:28 AM

rockvanhalen66
01-10-2005, 01:30 AM
I'll consider it if, and only if, you stick a mop up my ass dropped in a bucket of shit.

Frankly, it's disturbing how you continually refer to me as a mop boy.....more important and equally disturbing is the fact I could fit two mops up my ass and sustain back strains and mental pains from mopping any said floor or pen with the portly thing. but the job will be done.

Keep tryin' bitch. well then go get the mop...

rustoffa
01-10-2005, 01:42 AM
well then go get the mop...

Amazing.

That has to be a fucking record.

Here's the thing:

Your shit-for-brains ability to manipulate the quote function pales in comparison to your shit-for-brains ability to post worthwhile content.

Enjoy your fucking jam-rag, AOL proxy, sound that only dogs hear existence motherfucker.

How are the weeds?

Did the roundup work?

Rikk
01-10-2005, 01:44 AM
Wow, cockvanhalen69 and Stoffa having a fight.:D

Keep going, boys. I'm just grabbing a seat and opening a beer.

Anyone got popcorn?

bueno bob
01-10-2005, 01:50 AM

blah b lah blah

Dude, who pissed in your cheerios?

Wishing people death isn't terribly cool.

I just wish them...NO VAN HAGAR.

2005 will probably see the realization of my wish.

NightProwler
01-10-2005, 01:51 AM
dickface.

At least the name is appropriate.

rockvanhalen66
01-10-2005, 01:53 AM
Amazing.

That has to be a fucking record.

Here's the thing:

Your shit-for-brains ability to manipulate the quote function pales in comparison to your shit-for-brains ability to post worthwhile content.

Enjoy your fucking jam-rag, AOL proxy, sound that only dogs hear existence motherfucker.

How are the weeds?

Did the roundup work?

:D hey crust no one said that you would like that line of work. so why be mad with me. well gonna take a piss now ill let you know if any hit floor or walls.....

bueno bob
01-10-2005, 01:53 AM
lol

Rikk
01-10-2005, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by NightProwler
dickface.

At least the name is appropriate.

What are you doing here, ham? Haven't seen you in these parts since the last library hour.

tjvhou812
01-10-2005, 01:56 AM

rockvanhalen66
01-10-2005, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
Wow, cockvanhalen69 and Stoffa having a fight.:D

Keep going, boys. I'm just grabbing a seat and opening a beer.

Anyone got popcorn? dude crust is just mad becuse his work got a bit much for him. it must be tuff working with the mop stuck up his shit hole...

LoungeMachine
01-10-2005, 01:57 AM
hey crust no one said that you would like that line of work. so why be mad with me. well gonna take a piss now ill let you know if any hit floor or walls.....

Why would it.

We all KNOW you sit down to take a piss.

rockvanhalen66
01-10-2005, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Why would it.

We all KNOW you sit down to take a piss. only when that mother of yours holds it and i piss in her face...

bueno bob
01-10-2005, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Why would it.

We all KNOW you sit down to take a piss.

Hey, I sit down to piss.

Too lazy to stand up.

Besides, you never know when you're gonna need a wank, might as well be in position...

tjvhou812
01-10-2005, 02:10 AM
lol

WOAHYEAH
01-10-2005, 02:31 AM
Fuck yeah!
Fuck 100,000 Van Hagar fans!

I know a sue-porb way of killing them.

http://www.september11news.com/TVScreenCNNBreakingNews.jpg

I just wish we thought of it before those iraquistans did!

NOW are all the lines crossed?

Black Betty
01-10-2005, 02:34 AM
It might be a stretch here...
BUt I hope that dinner you eat tonight is full of Botulism and Salmonella.
I hope you puke your guts out you fucking bastard..
BREASTS,
DickFace

For your information: the dinner was delicious ! Haven't eaten so much in al long time ! And if all you can post about is bastard, diseases and fuck(ing), come on: you can do better than that ! Be a little creative !

:mad:

bueno bob
01-10-2005, 02:35 AM
I think we got some extremist Hagar fanboy haters here, I say...

WOAHYEAH
01-10-2005, 02:50 AM
Oh noes, a Hagar fan was caught atop a telephoner pole trying to get away from the Tsunami

http://www.menstuff.org/logos/electrocution.jpg

I think that everyone who owns the original six should smash all their other CDs, and carve DAVE into their arms. Then, go into the streets and find a Hagar fan, and slit his neck with it.

Now if only Hagar wrote angsty songs, all the fans would kill them selves along to the musak!

Taking tragedies and applying them to a fucking band is fun! Yay for having to grasp of human life!

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!
http://www.sideburns.co.uk/potw/Pics/retard.jpg

bueno bob
01-10-2005, 02:52 AM
Hagar fanboy disposal alternative...don't make it quick...

crazyjbn
01-10-2005, 07:15 AM

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTT..
YOU ARE A PUSSY.
PLEASE TAKE YOUR HAGAR LOVING SELF OVER TO VHLINKS WHERE IT IS BETTER SUITED FOR YOUR SMALL BRAIN AND EVEN SMALLER PENIS

BREASTS,
DICKFACE

nice :wow2:

i do not want to be in the pen because i love dave....

i also agree that Sammy lyrics (love songs) suck..

you got me there..

can't i be a better person and hang here for a while?

peace out dfms

crazyjbn
01-10-2005, 07:22 AM
SMALL BRAIN AND EVEN SMALLER PENIS

DICKFACE

my penis is not small, it is .. umm .. visibly challenged........:cry:

Nickdfresh
01-10-2005, 07:37 AM
Hello You Nick D Bastard you,

I hope tonight when you are looking at pictures of gay porn and choking your small , twizzler sized penis with BB sized testacles tha you realize that you don't determine what is funny for other people.

Get over yourself.
THere are tons of people that would like to see 100,000 VAN HAgar Fans die.
Goodbye you retarded bastard
BREASTS,
DICKFACE

C'mon you old fuck. You can do better than that Cuntface McSlapClit! Suck it Popeye! 'Cause:

Roguesgirl
01-10-2005, 08:06 AM

Please run all other replies in this thread through your 5th grade english teacher.

Goodbye you french, beret wearing, war losing, statue of liberty giving, french dressing and french fry eating, no good sorry bastard..

BREASTS,
DICKFACE

LMAO! :D

DavidLeeNatra
01-10-2005, 09:16 AM

BREASTS,
DICKFACE

guess dickface wants to say...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=336221

flappo
01-10-2005, 09:24 AM
If only the holocaust were for Van Hagar fans, and not the jews. I'd like it if Hitler personally baked every Vhagar fan, starved them, tunred their skin into lampshades, and sold their glasses and shoes!

are you related to mr grimsdale ?

MAX
01-10-2005, 09:26 AM
Nice avatar Flaps.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-10-2005, 03:06 PM
guess dickface wants to say...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=336221

What's that cock-atrophy league? I wasn't mistaken about the dickhead, it even seems to be getting support!
That's just what I said earlier, rotten fags feel almighty when anonymous.

DavidLeeNatra
01-10-2005, 03:15 PM
What's that cock-atrophy league? I wasn't mistaken about the dickhead, it even seems to be getting support!
That's just what I said earlier, rotten fags feel almighty when anonymous.

hey frenchie...we just have some fun...peace and roth on...

Jérôme Frenchise
01-10-2005, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
[B] guess dickface wants to say...

I've studied English for 5 years after graduating (that's just been 12 years) , so I ain't waiting for the shit savings that come out of yer asshole-shaped mouth. And your shit-face won't disgust me of a language that owes no fucking thing to your useless nothing self.

I'm sorry to say such things in front of buddies of mine, but I just hope you're gonna die in awesome pain as soon as possible, you wanker.

That's also what I said earlier: you're just another stupid fascist toy.

Nickdfresh
01-10-2005, 04:42 PM
Do the French and the Germans STILL not get along?

DavidLeeNatra
01-10-2005, 05:19 PM

lol...normally we do...but somehow I'm the "nazi of the week" on this board ... I'll have to see if I can find a pernod or some good red bourdaux for our french friend..

Jérôme Frenchise
01-10-2005, 05:22 PM

Well, Nick, pal, it's just the French and naziards, actually.
French and German people made peace long ago, don't you remember Kohl and Mitterrand walking hand in hand? Well, sorry...
Have you seen me in Olga's sheets? Sorry, you can't have, it was too private a sport.
Have you seen me walk German Shepherd dog? You haven't, I expected so. I don't walk them: too shameful.
Have you seen me blow out a fascist's snout lately? If you have, I'm sorry but I wouldn't give the pâté to eat but to some other swine, coz nothing's more exciting than seeing one of them choke on it!
---
Ah, talking about something else!

Jérôme Frenchise
01-10-2005, 05:27 PM
[B] lol...normally we do...but somehow I'm the "nazi of the week" on this board ... I'll have to see if I can find a pernod or some good red bourdaux for our french friend..

I wasn't mistaken, DLN! It looks like you've been pulling my leg!
Sorry if, caught in emergency, I forgot about details! Really.

DavidLeeNatra
01-10-2005, 05:29 PM
I wasn't mistaken, DLN! It looks like you've been pulling my leg!
Sorry if, caught in emergency, I forgot about details! Really.

see, my french neighbour...the "welcome" on this board is sometimes a little bit "rough"... so is the humor...now learn how to quote and stay away from the cabo wabo...

Panamark
01-11-2005, 08:30 AM
I think the recent tour would have killed far more hagar fans
than a tidal wave could...

smaz
01-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
I think the recent tour would have killed far more hagar fans
than a tidal wave could...

The whole two of 'em...

GAR
01-11-2005, 09:07 PM

I wish 250,000 Muslims die for every 1 Van Hagar Fan that perished in the Tsunami..

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 09:13 PM

No. But Dave is Jewish and probably thinks you are an asshole for saying such shit.

DavidLeeNatra
01-12-2005, 04:23 AM
No. But Dave is Jewish and probably thinks you are an asshole for saying such shit.

definitely...

Matt White
06-05-2005, 01:16 AM
BREASTS!!!:D

Matt White
06-05-2005, 01:47 AM
Bump

Matt White
05-29-2006, 07:10 PM
HELLO YOU HAGAR LIKING BASTARD,

yOU ARE NOT A COMPLETE VANHALEN FAN...
YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON.

IF YOU CALL YOURSELF A "COMPLETE" VAN HALEN FAN, THEN YOU ARE LYING TO YOURSELF.
a "cOMPLETE" VAN HALEN FAN CELEBRATES THE dAVE ERA AND RECOGNIZES IT AS vAN hALEN.
a "cOMPLETE" VAN HALEN FAN DOES NOT LISTEN TO SAMMY HAGAR.

YOU JUST ADMITTED TO BEING A FUCKING RETARD.

WHIL YOU ARE READING THIS.. LOOK DOWN..
SEE THAT MASSIVE GUT YOU HAVE.
NOTICE HOW YOU CAN'T SEE YOUR PENIS UNLESS YOU BRUSH THE GUT OUT OF THE WAY.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTT..
YOU ARE A PUSSY.

BREASTS,
DICKFACE

the work of a master...an expert...a true artist......

Matt White
05-29-2006, 07:33 PM
We could only be so lucky!!!

jcook11
05-29-2006, 07:40 PM
1OO'000 Van Hagar fans...............

BWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Matt White
05-30-2006, 05:07 PM
"BYE BYE SON'A BITCH!!!!"