PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone own this ALAE Package?

edvanheineken
01-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Out of curiosity, does anyone own this ALAE package? It seems really cool. I am a big fan of that album. Although, I'd never buy it in an open condition. Who wants a used condom? :D

Ebay source:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29938&item=3864761018&rd=1

edvanheineken
01-09-2005, 10:42 AM
Here is the image:

DavidLeeNatra
01-09-2005, 10:45 AM
I'D BUY IT !!!

DavidLeeNatra
01-09-2005, 10:46 AM
they ship it worldwide...guess I have to bid on that...

Bad Muthafucker
01-09-2005, 11:42 AM
I have it. The fold-out CD and the box full of stuff. When I got it, the little bottle of whiskey was empty, but the safety seal was NOT broken??? Not sure why, but don't really care. Also, the condom was NOT opened either. Mine is in about the same condition as that one, and I think I paid something like $45.00 for it altogether BEFORE shipping. Don't quite remember what the shipping cost was for it. I don't really do anything with it. It just sits on my mantle and collects dust, but ALAE is hands-down my favorite DLR album, so to me it was worth it. Hope this helps!

DavidLeeNatra
01-09-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by bad_muthafucker
I have it. The fold-out CD and the box full of stuff. When I got it, the little bottle of whiskey was empty, but the safety seal was NOT broken??? Not sure why, but don't really care. Also, the condom was NOT opened either. Mine is in about the same condition as that one, and I think I paid something like $45.00 for it altogether BEFORE shipping. Don't quite remember what the shipping cost was for it. I don't really do anything with it. It just sits on my mantle and collects dust, but ALAE is hands-down my favorite DLR album, so to me it was worth it. Hope this helps!

I bid on it...will be rather expencive to ship overseas...but...what the fuck...I got the devil on my arm and I WANT that box... :D

edvanheineken
01-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
I bid on it...will be rather expencive to ship overseas...but...what the fuck...I got the devil on my arm and I WANT that box... :D

Dude....I'm glad I pointed you to it! Seems like you are a worthy fan. I hope you get it! BTW, I love German beer. My favorite is Celebrator! That shit rocks!!! A bit expensive, but well worth it. Hale to the great beer country of the world! =)

DavidLeeNatra
01-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by edvanheineken
Dude....I'm glad I pointed you to it! Seems like you are a worthy fan. I hope you get it! BTW, I love German beer. My favorite is Celebrator! That shit rocks!!! A bit expensive, but well worth it. Hale to the great beer country of the world! =)

thanx bro, I got a "special relationship" with that little devil...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=215785

academic punk
01-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Let's start a fund to help natra pay for the shipping! the man has earned it what with the tattoo on his arm (happens to be a great story with the artist BTW, one of the first posts i ever read on here).

I pledge five US dollars.

DavidLeeNatra
01-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Let's start a fund to help natra pay for the shipping! the man has earned it what with the tattoo on his arm (happens to be a great story with the artist BTW, one of the first posts i ever read on here).

I pledge five US dollars.

lol...same time you wrote your post I re-posted the ink...two fools one thought...

thanx...no need for the fund ;) buy the next round at natra's and it's fine...

edvanheineken
01-09-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
thanx bro, I got a "special relationship" with that little devil...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=215785

Dude that devil makes for a great tatoo! I may just get one myself!

DavidLeeNatra
01-09-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by edvanheineken
Dude that devil makes for a great tatoo! I may just get one myself!

we wait for the pics ;)

DavidLeeNatra
01-10-2005, 10:13 AM
runnin' with the (ALEA)-devil ...

I MOTHERFUCKING GOT IT ! ! !