View Full Version : The Top 10 Conservative Idiots #181

FORD
01-10-2005, 03:05 AM
The Top 10 Conservative Idiots
(No. 181)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/05/181.jpg

January 10, 2005
Armstrong Tactics Edition

Welcome to the the first Top 10 of 2005. We've got a bumper crop of New Year Idiots lined up this week. Armstrong Williams (1) and the Bush administration got caught up in a payola scandal, Alberto Gonzalez (2) went before the Senate Judiciary Committee, and John Cosgrove (3) has been getting some inspiration from The Handmaid's Tale. Elsewhere, Kenneth Blackwell (5) has been getting up to partisan (and illegal) mischief, George W. Bush (7) is fiddling while Rome burns, and has Bill O'Reilly (10) finally lost the plot?

1) Armstrong Williams
It was revealed last week that the Bush administration paid commentator Armstrong Williams almost a quarter of a million dollars to plug No Child Left Behind on his nationally syndicated TV show. According to USA Today, Armstrong had to "regularly comment on NCLB during the course of his broadcasts" - and in return, he received $240,000 of your money. Sweet deal! When Armstrong got caught out last week, he made a statement saying that, despite knowing the arrangement was highly unethical, "I wanted to do it because it's something I believe in." Clearly he didn't believe in it enough to do it for free. "It's a fine line," he said last week. "Even though I'm not a journalist - I'm a commentator - I feel I should be held to the media ethics standard. My judgment was not the best. I wouldn't do it again, and I learned from it." Despite the fact that Williams "wouldn't do it again," he has announced that he's keeping the money. So, how long before conservatives start spinning the idea that it's fine for huge chunks of taxpayer money to go to broadcasters who help the Bush administration spread propaganda, and that Williams is in fact a victim of the liberal media elite? Don't hold your breath - Newsmax is already on the case! According to them, Williams was targeted because - wait for it - he's a black conservative. :rolleyes:

Wow, talk about taking personal responsibility. So in light of Newsmax's defense of this despicable misuse of media power, feel free to mark this date down on your calendars as the day "ethics" and "morals" finally became words which no longer have any meaning to conservatives.

2) Alberto Gonzalez
Alberto Gonzalez is widely regarded as a modest, good-natured fellow. He struggled up from a childhood in poverty to become White House counsel under George W. Bush. And as attorney general he would probably be a step up from John Ashcroft... if it weren't for one small problem. The problem? An incurable torture fetish. At the Senate Judiciary Committee's hearing on his nomination last week, Gonzalez for some reason refused to reject the legal advice he gave Our Great Leader in 2002: that it's just fine and dandy to order torture, and that torturers should be protected from punishment. According to the Washington Post, the "2002 ruling made under his direction [said] that the infliction of pain short of serious physical injury, organ failure or death did not constitute torture." So as long as you don't cripple them or kill them, you're good to go. Naked pyramid anyone? Instead of repudiating his former advice as disgusting and un-American - which it is - Gonzalez said, "I don't have a disagreement with the conclusions then reached." Okay... well, what else? Bush's AG-to-be also repeated his criticisms of the Geneva Conventions, saying they "limit our ability to solicit information from detainees," which is, according to the Post, "an interpretation at odds with that of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the military's legal corps, the Red Cross, Secretary of State Colin L. Powell and decades of U.S. experience in war." So nothing to worry about there then. In fact, even the current attorney general John "Yes, I Can See Into Your Bedroom Window From Here" Ashcroft has said that he doesn't believe in torture because it produces nothing of value. Let me spell this out for those of you having a hard time following this: The Bush administration wants our next attorney general to be a guy who spent several hours last week sitting in front of Senators doing his very, very best to defend the practice of torturing prisoners. Any alarm bells going off yet?

3) John Cosgrove
If Virginia Delegate John Cosgrove has his way, failing to report a miscarriage to the police within 12 hours could land you a fine of $2,500 or up to twelve months in jail. Don't believe me? Think it couldn't happen here? Think again. Cosgrove's bill says, "When a fetal death occurs without medical attendance, it shall be the woman's responsibility to report the death to the law-enforcement agency in the jurisdiction of which the delivery occurs within 12 hours after the delivery. A violation of this section shall be punishable as a Class 1 misdemeanor." That's right, folks - after four years of George W. Bush, it's okay for the US attorney general to approve of torture, the government can secretly pay journalists to spread propaganda with your tax dollars, and it's a crime to not report a miscarriage to the local police department. But, uh, at least we're safe from terrorists or something.

4) Congressional Republicans
Many of our elected Democrats did last week what they should have done four years ago - stood up and challenged the results of the presidential election. Thanks to Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones and Sen. Barbara Boxer, House and Senate Democrats got a chance to shed public light on the multitude of voting irregularities which occurred during the 2004 election. Let it be noted that the purpose of last week's exercise was not to overturn the results of the election, which would have been impossible, but to highlight the Democratic party's commitment to fair and accurate elections - something the Republican party couldn't care less about. And while the Democrats talked about voting problems, the Republicans spewed partisan rancor, tried to score political points, and ended up looking like a bunch of lunatics who were operating in an alternate reality. "This objection does not have at its root the hope or even the hint of overturning or challenging the victory of the president," said Stephanie Tubbs Jones, "But it is a necessary, timely and appropriate opportunity to review and remedy the most precious process in our democracy." House Majority Leader Tom DeLay's response? "Rather than substantive debate, Democrat leaders are still adhering to a failed strategy of spite, obstruction, and conspiracy theories. They accuse the President, who we are told is apparently a closet computer nerd, of personally overseeing the development of vote-stealing software." Uh, what? When the hell did anybody say that? :confused:

Oh well - sorry America, no fair and accurate elections for you any time soon. Want to make sure everyone's vote are counted? You spiteful obstructive bastards!

5) Kenneth Blackwell
During the special two-hour election debate, Sen. George Voinovich (R) said, "at the end on Election Day, and at the end of the recount, Ohio's Secretary of State's Kenneth Blackwell and the bipartisan election boards across the state did a tremendous job to insure that the election was fair, and the results were without question and I want to publicly applaud the good work of those dedicated public officials." Surely this couldn't be the same Kenneth Blackwell who sent a fundraising letter to supporters over the holidays which read, "As the Co-Chairman of Bush/Cheney '04 in Ohio, I want to say thank you for helping to deliver the great Buckeye State for George W. Bush. Without your enthusiasm, generous support, and vote, I'm afraid the president would have lost... and an unapologetic liberal Democrat named John Kerry would have won. Thankfully, you and I stopped that disaster from happening!" The letter isn't just offensive - it's illegal. It contains a plea for "corporate & personal checks," when, unfortunately, corporate donations are illegal in Ohio. You'd think being secretary of state, Blackwell ought to know that. And for those of you who weren't aware, Kenneth Blackwell is the same guy who, among other things, tried to throw out voter registrations because they were printed on the wrong kind of paper. Don't you just feel like publicly applauding the good work of this dedicated public official?

6) The White House
While we're on the subject, here's one more incident to chew on. The Arizona Republic reported at the start of last month that "Several of Arizona's leading GOP muckety-mucks secured treasured invitations to Bush's swanky Christmas party Thursday." They name a few names, and then mention that "Also spotted, petition gatherer to the stars Nathan Sproul." Who is Nathan Sproul? He's the head of Sproul & Associates, a company which registered voters during the run-up to Election 2004, but misrepresented themselves as non-partisan while refusing to register Democrats. (See Idiots 177.) In separate incidents, Sproul & Associates employees allegedly tore up Democratic registration forms and threw them in the trash. Yup, that's the same Nathan Sproul who was spotted hanging out at the exclusive White House Christmas party. But don't worry, there's absolutely nothing wrong with America's electoral system. :mad:

7) George W. Bush
George W. Bush isn't just wasting taxpayer money on propaganda tactics - let's spare a thought for his upcoming $40 million inauguration shindig. This will be Bush's second $40 million inauguration, apparently intended to "celebrate the troops," although perhaps since almost 1400 of our soldiers have been killed since Bush's first inauguration, some of that $40 million should go to buying armor for their humvees. Alternatively, some of the money could be used to top up our commitment to disaster relief in southeast Asia, where 150,000 people are dead and millions more are at risk. Although, to be fair, I hear there are going to be some wonderful fireworks down on the National Mall. To put this in perspective, Bill Clinton's first inauguration party cost $33 million and his second cost $23.7 million - and that, as Bernard Ries put it in the Washington Post, was when "the economy sparkled, Clinton had won a rousing election victory, we weren't at war - and a sizable portion of the world had not just fallen apart." I guess when Our Great Leader asks America to make sacrifices during this time of war, he's not talking about himself or his fatcat buddies.

8) The American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family and Property
Attention! Attention! The American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family and Property would like your attention! Soon, across the nation's campuses, a travesty will take place. Something so disgusting that it should be banned without comment. An event so awful that its name should not even be spelled out in full, even though it is the medical term for a human body part. Attention America! The V***** Monologues are here! Now, for those of you who are desperately wondering what those asterisks are hiding, the word in question is "vagina" and the play in question is "The Vagina Monologues." And the TFP have already started a campaign to protest it. "The lewd V***** Monologues play [is] a piece replete with sexual encounters, lust, graphic descriptions of masturbation and lesbian behavior," they write on their website. Phew! If I hadn't already seen it, I'd certainly want to after reading that! But I have a question: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? I mean, censoring vaginas? I thought that was the job of people like the Taliban. And you have to admit, it's an especially preposterous idea for an organization which considers itself a "defender of the family." Last time I checked it wasn't easy to start a family without involving a vagina somewhere along the line.

9) Jeb Bush
Jeb Bush's Secretary of Elder Affairs Terry White was recently accused of sexual harassment, and last week Jeb gave him the boot. According to Editor & Publisher, Spokesman Jacob DiPietre announced that "the governor's firing of [White] on Wednesday showed Bush would not tolerate sexual harassment." Odd then that just days later, Bush's office confirmed that it had hired Lloyd Brown, former editorial-page editor of the Florida Times-Union, as a staff writer. Why odd? Because Brown resigned from the Times-Union in November, "following public allegations of sexual harassment and plagiarism." So, um, let it be made very clear that Jeb Bush does not tolerate sexual harassment. Or something.

10) Bill O'Reilly
And finally: I think Bill O'Reilly is finally starting to crack up. Not only is he now dedicating entire sections of his show to attacking his critics, he's invoking the Lord in his defense. For several weeks before Christmas Bill went on a wild-eyed mission to protect the holiday from satanic liberals. (I guess now the Republicans have got the House, Senate, White House and Supreme Court, they're starting to run out of things to whine about.) Unsurprisingly, Bill's crusade garnered a little attention from some members of the media, who, frankly, thought he was being a bit of a twit. Clearly this was all the proof Bill needed. "Tonight, the media forces of darkness counterattack and go after the defenders of Christmas," began one of his recent "Talking Points Memo" sections. "Where am I going wrong here?" he asked a guest. "All these people hate me ... And all I'm doing is sticking up for is the baby Jesus." (Remember, this is Bill "Spectacular Boobs" O'Reilly we're talking about here.) O'Reilly also claimed that "Somewhere Jesus is weeping" over the critics' attacks on him, and that the "FOX News Channel and its commentators stand in the way of the secular agenda." Oh really? As it turns out, Media Matters for America recently revealed that "despite weeks of coverage of 'Christmas Under Siege,' O'Reilly never mentioned that News Corporation, which owns FOX News Channel, held an inclusively titled 'Caribbean Holiday Celebration.' The word 'Christmas' is conspicuously absent from the invitation." ;)

Whoops. See you next week!

ODShowtime
01-10-2005, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by FORD
5) Kenneth Blackwell
During the special two-hour election debate, Sen. George Voinovich (R) said, "at the end on Election Day, and at the end of the recount, Ohio's Secretary of State's Kenneth Blackwell and the bipartisan election boards across the state did a tremendous job to insure that the election was fair, and the results were without question and I want to publicly applaud the good work of those dedicated public officials." Surely this couldn't be the same Kenneth Blackwell who sent a fundraising letter to supporters over the holidays which read, "As the Co-Chairman of Bush/Cheney '04 in Ohio, I want to say thank you for helping to deliver the great Buckeye State for George W. Bush. Without your enthusiasm, generous support, and vote, I'm afraid the president would have lost... and an unapologetic liberal Democrat named John Kerry would have won. Thankfully, you and I stopped that disaster from happening!" The letter isn't just offensive - it's illegal. It contains a plea for "corporate & personal checks," when, unfortunately, corporate donations are illegal in Ohio. You'd think being secretary of state, Blackwell ought to know that. And for those of you who weren't aware, Kenneth Blackwell is the same guy who, among other things, tried to throw out voter registrations because they were printed on the wrong kind of paper. Don't you just feel like publicly applauding the good work of this dedicated public official?

This country can suck my balls. Hey all you deluded republican'ts out there, have fun dancing on the grave of your own country. You all make me sick because you're so goddamn stupid. Your stupidity cost all of us our freedom.

ODShowtime
01-10-2005, 09:07 AM
5) Kenneth Blackwell

Read it again your fucking nitwits! I dare one of you:

BBB
Ashcroft
Elvis
Viking
Train

to defend this. Spin this. Tell me this election was fair after reading this. You can't, and if you try, you'll sound like a moron.

You don't live in a free country anymore. And when they come for you, then we'll all have something to cry about.

Big Train
01-10-2005, 10:34 AM
OD,

Get some fiber in the morning and switch to decaf...

There is nothing to spin. There is nothing to defend. It is what it is and your boy lost, end of story. This one "scam" is one of dozens on both sides.

Is it bullshit? Probably.

This dramatic "Come for you all" bit, is a bit more suited for Phil or Cunt though , don't you think?

kentuckyklira
01-10-2005, 10:50 AM
To think I almost got banned on another forum for stating the USAīs being rum like a banana republic!

Big Train
01-10-2005, 10:54 AM
How is germany being run?

ODShowtime
01-10-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
OD, There is nothing to spin. There is nothing to defend. It is what it is and your boy lost, end of story. This one "scam" is one of dozens on both sides.

Is it bullshit? Probably.

I dare one of you to defend this. Spin this. Tell me this election was fair after reading this. You can't, and if you try, you'll sound like a moron.

You don't live in a free country anymore. And when they come for you, then we'll all have something to cry about.

That's round one. The predictable Big Train deflection. It's not a conflict of interest that the person in charge running a fair election in a key swing state openly talks about winning the election for gw. No prob Yeah!:D

Big Train
01-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Yea, saying your correct is a deflection.....no wonder you guys don't get anything that's said.

fe_lung
01-10-2005, 11:07 AM
I don't think you can put W on here. He did, after all, manage to win re-election (mostly) fair and square this time. Probably should replace him with Ann Coulter.....

ODShowtime
01-10-2005, 11:15 AM
Yea, saying your correct is a deflection.....no wonder you guys don't get anything that's said.

Maybe "minimization" is a better word than "deflection." Yeah, one of the key swing states was completely corrupted. So what?

YOU just don't get it Biggie.

Big Train
01-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Backtrack a little, then reaccuse me....do what you have to OD, no problem.

I AM Saying, if you think there are problems, which I am STILLLLLLLLLL waiting for just one lib to demonstrate, use facts, not accusations or "damning" letters, (i.e. buy a voting machine, demonstrate how it can be done), do something about it. If they feel it's warranting an investigation, knock yourselves out. If you find something, let me know. If there is guilt, punish. I AM AGREEING WITH YOU...but let's just continue on with insults and accusations...get your testosterone on, y'all.....

ODShowtime
01-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Backtrack a little, then reaccuse me....do what you have to OD, no problem.

I AM Saying, if you think there are problems, which I am STILLLLLLLLLL waiting for just one lib to demonstrate, use facts, not accusations or "damning" letters, (i.e. buy a voting machine, demonstrate how it can be done), do something about it. If they feel it's warranting an investigation, knock yourselves out. If you find something, let me know. If there is guilt, punish. I AM AGREEING WITH YOU...but let's just continue on with insults and accusations...get your testosterone on, y'all.....

Backtrack? re-accuse? What are you talking about? Sometimes when I'm trying to converse with you I feel like I missed half the conversation. I'm not the 15 other people you talked to today.

The FACT is right there: conflict of interest. Glaring conflict. It's like I invested millions in GE and then was in charge of certifying the accuracy of their financial statements. Of course they'll be profitable that year!

That is the fact. That is damning enough right there. What more do you want? He's not going to publish a book telling how he cheated. Not for a couple of years at least.

We're just bullshitting here dude. I'm not gonna go call for an investigation. I challenged you and your ilk to tell defend this. You did what you always did and gave a wishy-washy response about how you need facts. Then you said you understand the problem here. Good. Is that ok with you? Aren't you incensed that such transgressions are allowed to stand? It's all good?

Big Train
01-10-2005, 03:10 PM
I agreed to your original statement, then you changed the accusation from "Deflecting" to "minimizing". Hence, re-accuse.

A conflict of intrest is just that, a conflict. If you want justice, someone has to commit a crime, which require further facts for conviction, hence a call for an investigation if you want.

"me and my ilk"? Is the frontline a team sport? It seems like it the last few months.

Does the conflict bother me? Somewhat, but I am enough of a realist to see that it happens often enough across the board to not get to crazy over it. Obviously, if there was monkeying with the election process, it bothers me. However, I need facts (sorry bout the wishy washiness of that statement, but it works for the enforcement process to have facts).

FORD
01-10-2005, 03:25 PM
So Big Train....

How do you feel about Dino Rossi demanding a "do over" election in Washington state, despite the fact that our Republican Secretary of State has said there is no evidence whatsoever of fraud or legitimate votes not being counted..

Should Rossi and his supporters call it a day, or not?

Big Train
01-10-2005, 03:28 PM
I would say, does this Rossi person or ANYONE on the Democratic side have any evidence to the contrary to support a do-over? If not, then it's a waste of taxpayer money to keep doing elections until Dems get the result they want.

FORD
01-10-2005, 03:35 PM
I would say, does this Rossi person or ANYONE on the Democratic side have any evidence to the contrary to support a do-over? If not, then it's a waste of taxpayer money to keep doing elections until Dems get the result they want.

Thanks. You just proved your own hypocrisy. Rossi's a Republican :D

ODShowtime
01-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Does the conflict bother me? Somewhat, but I am enough of a realist to see that it happens often enough across the board to not get to crazy over it. Obviously, if there was monkeying with the election process, it bothers me. However, I need facts

Look at this conflict of interest. Keep it in your head. Then read this thread:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15506

Now think the whole thing through. Clearly gw&friends have no qualms about paying people off. They've proved they'll do it any time. They have no integrity. NONE. They identified key positions in key swing states and bought their way into the election comissions. It's clear as day to those who look.

It's too late to do anything about it now, but "I told you so's" are definitely in order.

Big Train
01-10-2005, 04:27 PM
Thanks. You just proved your own hypocrisy. Rossi's a Republican :D

AND THERE is where you earn your idiot stripes. You asked the question in a general hypothetical, of which I responded. But OHHHHHH you got me, he is a republican. Which ASSUMES, for your gotcha to be correct:

a. I agree in lockstep with everything the RNC says, which makes me your favorite word, a fascist neocon.

b. The PROCESS, which is the basis of the question and the response, I believe should be abused to fit the constructs of any political party, particularly my own, which is untrue. Which OF COURSE, makes me your 2nd favorite word, a hypocrite.

Stop trying to plug people into your own small worldview and try to ask better questions. Politics is not a team sport. I vote a particular way, but I don't have a jersey that says RNC. Perhaps you do for the DNC..

ODShowtime
01-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Politics is not a team sport. I vote a particular way, but I don't have a jersey that says RNC. Perhaps you do for the DNC..

When you constantly try to discredit claims of the ineptitude and wrong doing of gw&friends, and when you freely admit you voted for gw, that's the same as wearing the jersey.

Big Train
01-10-2005, 05:33 PM
thanks. Are you skins then? What's the score?

kentuckyklira
01-10-2005, 05:46 PM
How is germany being run?

Pretty well!

After all, my party (greens) are part of the government.

We ainīt leading any wars against anbody anymore!

We donīt have more than 1% of our population behind bars!

You donīt get arrested here for smoking a joint or doing a line of coke!

Age of consent is 14!

Weīre welcome all over the world, despite our past history!

bueno bob
01-10-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Pretty well!

After all, my party (greens) are part of the government.

Age of consent is 14!

Weīre welcome all over the world, despite our past history!

Germany has kick ass metal!

ODShowtime
01-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Pretty well!

check

check

DOUBLECHECK

Age of consent is 14!

uh check

Ok, that's some progress alright!

Big Train
01-10-2005, 05:58 PM
That's good, nobody goes to jail for fucking young girls or doing coke. Not to mention taking kickbacks to look the other way in the oil-for-food scandal. You must be a proud german.

ODShowtime
01-10-2005, 05:59 PM
thanks. Are you skins then? What's the score?

you're the one that started this stupid analogy

bueno bob
01-10-2005, 06:03 PM
I'm not too certain about the whole age of consent thing...but...

GERMANY HAS KICK ASS METAL!

Nickdfresh
01-10-2005, 06:26 PM
That's good, nobody goes to jail for fucking young girls or doing coke. Not to mention taking kickbacks to look the other way in the oil-for-food scandal. You must be a proud german.

Leveling corruption charges at German Nationals is pretty hypocritical Big. We've had plenty of Americans doing naughty shit all over the world, including a guy involved in the scandal of which you speak.

Hell, we have some of Dubya's friends fucking over our economy, and granted they were arrested, but they got away with things for an awfully long time. I guess it's good to have the President as one of your investors!

The ENRON Superfriends! Free Ken Ley!

Big Train
01-10-2005, 06:43 PM
How is it hypocritical? HE is the one claiming to have the great, above-it-all country.

Nickdfresh
01-10-2005, 07:00 PM
How is it hypocritical? HE is the one claiming to have the great, above-it-all country.

No, he was answering a jibe question from you on how things are run overthere. And he has a point.

Nice to see ya' back Big Train. The quality of competition has sucked lately!

ODShowtime
01-10-2005, 07:12 PM
It's time to stop and re-focus this thread on the important topics.

#1 Train - in your own way you said you agree that this Blackwell guy is a bum. good for you. I found out lots more that maybe you haven't read. I'm posting a link and I'll summarize later.

#2 other pussies - read all of this, and tell me things aren't fucked. Unless you really don't like freedom. JA, you're exempt from this scolding. BBB, you're especially called out because I know you read the first part and didn't have shit to say. WEAK.

http://www.changeforamerica.com/community/node/view/2368

and don't give me bullshit about this source, I'm sure all the links are from real news

EDIT: the sites a little fucked, you may have to scroll down a bit first.

Big Train
01-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
No, he was answering a jibe question from you on how things are run overthere. And he has a point.

Nice to see ya' back Big Train. The quality of competition has sucked lately!

How is it being ok to fuck 14 year old girls making a solid point? The way things are run over there, which he was implying are vastly superior than ours.

It's nice to be back, I can see this place needs adult supervision...:)

ODShowtime
01-10-2005, 07:34 PM
Shit this asshole pulled:

-he is Ohio’s Republican Secretary of State, charged with overseeing the presidential election in the key swing state

-he wrote this letter: "As the Co-Chairman of Bush/Cheney '04 in Ohio, I want to say thank you for helping to deliver the great Buckeye State for George W. Bush. Without your enthusiasm, generous support, and vote, I'm afraid the president would have lost... and an unapologetic liberal Democrat named John Kerry would have won. Thankfully, you and I stopped that disaster from happening!"

-the letter contains a plea for "corporate & personal checks," when corporate donations are illegal in Ohio.

-He championed for unverifiable diebold machines to be installed in Ohio

-he enforced an antiquated law that new voter registrations must be submitted on a specific type of paper, only a month before the registration deadline

-he instituted a law that citizens must vote in the place they were registered, even if they'd moved since then.

-at the request of gw&friends, he personally had a same-sex marriage ban initiative put on the Ohio ballot. According to somebody this raised turnout in some counties by up to 4%

-he used telemarketing to broadcast a recording of his very own voice to Ohio citizens asking them to vote for gw

-he plans to run for GOP governor of Ohio.

think gw will support him?

This is all the same man. No conspiracy theory. The motive, the method, and the incentive all there for all of you to read.

That is why this country sucks my balls. Because you pussies voted for more of this for eternity. a boot stepping on the human face forever.

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 09:01 AM
BBB... you've been called out. Bring it

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
BBB... you've been called out. Bring it

What....in thee sam hell...ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

kentuckyklira
01-11-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Hey, even I get what heīs talking about, and Iīm new here and from Germany!

*insert smiley shaking its head here!*

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 10:56 AM

cluelessness, the last refuge of the incompetent.

I called you and your boys out to tell me the election in Ohio wasn't rigged after reading all the shit about Blackwell. You clearly read some of it (since a quote from it is in your sig) and don't have shit to say.

You can't bullshit your way out of it. I'm right, the election (in Ohio at least) was clearly rigged in as many ways as possible.

Prove otherwise; that is the challenge I lay before your stupid-looking tapping feet.

Big Train
01-11-2005, 11:05 AM
Apparently, OD feels this is some sort of shooting gallery and he is calling you yella..

I think he feels invincibly correct and he wants to stick it to us all......the drama of it all.

Apparently, I'm your boy too, since this is now a fuckin debate team atmosphere.

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 11:08 AM
maybe I'm changing the tone because

1. this place has been boring as hell lately

2. this is god damned serious business that EVERYONE here NEEDS to know about

This is our freedom stolen by someone looking to get a leg up. Read up Train. Please, read that link I posted on page one. Look at all the schemes he pulled. HE CALLED VOTERS.

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 11:08 AM
not to mention I'm a little annoyed that my words were taken out of context to make me look like a jerk. BRING IT

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Apparently, OD feels this is some sort of shooting gallery and he is calling you yella..

I think he feels invincibly correct and he wants to stick it to us all......the drama of it all.

Apparently, I'm your boy too, since this is now a fuckin debate team atmosphere.

OD is a twit. He is the lowest common denominator on the liberal side of the house when it comes to people I feel the need to play cat and mouse with.

He quite simply can go fuck himself with his boyfriend's cock if he doesn't like it. He doesn't have any tenure around here to be challenging me.

BT, you can pick up his challenge if you wish, but I simply am not going to yield to ANYONE's demands when they fucking talk to me that way. NEVER! I don't mind trading a few barbs with these people, but their hate-filled spew is a little High Schoolish, you know? Their boy lost....let them get over it.

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 12:46 PM
Hey, even I get what heīs talking about, and Iīm new here and from Germany!

*insert smiley shaking its head here!*

Fucking Hitler wannabe.

Sieg Heil.

http://es.wikipedia.org/upload/thumb/4/44/180px-Hitler.jpg

aesop
01-11-2005, 12:46 PM
This country can suck my balls. Hey all you deluded republican'ts out there, have fun dancing on the grave of your own country. You all make me sick because you're so goddamn stupid. Your stupidity cost all of us our freedom.

Wow, nice post...
Drama Queen

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by aesop
Wow, nice post...
Drama Queen

You need to lose the Steelers logo before you jinx them you stupid faggot. I ran your ass outa here awhile ago. I'm surprised you have the nerve to come back!

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 12:52 PM
OD is a twit. He is the lowest common denominator on the liberal side of the house when it comes to people I feel the need to play cat and mouse with.

He quite simply can go fuck himself with his boyfriend's cock if he doesn't like it. He doesn't have any tenure around here to be challenging me.

BT, you can pick up his challenge if you wish, but I simply am not going to yield to ANYONE's demands when they fucking talk to me that way. NEVER! I don't mind trading a few barbs with these people, but their hate-filled spew is a little High Schoolish, you know? Their boy lost....let them get over it.

Are you mad because you can't understand what was going on or because you don't have shit to say?

What is your excuse for pussing out on this challenge? I'm not tenured enough? bullshit. You don't yield to anything? bullshit. Nothing, you got nothing and your mindless piece of shit leader was never farily elected.

aesop
01-11-2005, 01:05 PM
You need to lose the Steelers logo before you jinx them you stupid faggot. I ran your ass outa here awhile ago. I'm surprised you have the nerve to come back!

Stupid Foggot??? Ran my ass out of here??? Hey I only left because I can only take you and DC's posts about once every 30 days...

Then I have to go remind myself that this is a great county to live in filled with a few whacked out socialists who just wanna diss 'the man'. I mean common...every day posts about how this country sucks, there is no God, our elections are crooked, blah blah blah. Gets deprssing, you know?

...Do I beleive Bush is a great President? No, not particularly. But he ain't the Dumb-ass you all make him out to be.

Oh and by the way, if we had to post the top Liberal Idiots of 2004, we'd bring the Army down.

Now go run along and post more ignorant hatred for your country.

Unless you have more votes to count...

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 01:23 PM
Are you mad because you can't understand what was going on or because you don't have shit to say?

What is your excuse for pussing out on this challenge? I'm not tenured enough? bullshit. You don't yield to anything? bullshit. Nothing, you got nothing and your mindless piece of shit leader was never farily elected.

You're not being very nice today, OD. ;)

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Stupid Foggot??? Ran my ass out of here??? Hey I only left because I can only take you and DC's posts about once every 30 days...

Stupid faggot was not nice. I apologize to you for making such a crude comment. But I don't appreciate your posting style of swooping down and making judgement on one post. I may have said this country can suck my balls, but that doesn't mean I hate Uncle Sam and Apple Pie and all that shit. I just see greed and corruption sucking this country right down the shitter. I'm trained to spot greed and corruption, so that may be why I get upset when others do not.

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 01:32 PM

I have your number now. You're nowhere near as big and bad as you pretend to be. And like I said earlier, you don't got shit to say. You proved it yourself.

aesop
01-11-2005, 01:53 PM

Hey, remember now, 33 years ago these same people (or their parents) were spitting in vietnam vet's faces...

...This behavior, combined with an astonishing lack of mental clarity, should suprise no one here.

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 02:01 PM
Hey, remember now, 33 years ago these same people (or their parents) were spitting in vietnam vet's faces...

...This behavior, combined with an astonishing lack of mental clarity, should suprise no one here.

ok, I take it back. Go fuck yourself. You have the mentality of a 15 year old and you demonstrate it.

Big Train
01-11-2005, 03:02 PM
Wow, what an interesting pissing contest...

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 03:20 PM
Fucking Hitler wannabe.

Sieg Heil.

http://es.wikipedia.org/upload/thumb/4/44/180px-Hitler.jpg

Does everyone have to play the Nazi card with the Germans they don't agree with?

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 03:25 PM

Yeah, and other people's parents were patting the soldiers on the back as they returned home traumatized after seeing their buddies killed in a war those "love it or leave it" shitheaded parents so supported.

Sort of like this guy; "I believe in Vietnaam', as long as I get out of it...he he he he he he he!"
http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/gov_photos/President/BUSH/bush_NatGuard_GI5.jpg

FORD
01-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Now THAT guy is the Hitler wannabe.

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 03:32 PM
I bet gw can't draw worth a shit.

kentuckyklira
01-11-2005, 05:10 PM
Fucking Hitler wannabe.

Sieg Heil.

http://es.wikipedia.org/upload/thumb/4/44/180px-Hitler.jpg I know Iīm conversing with a sheer and utter brainless twat when he has to resort to Hitler and Nazi comparisons!

Come back at me when you have something of substance to say!

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 05:15 PM
BBB already proved he has nothing of substance to say.

He'll keep judging and condescending though, like a good republican automaton.