• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Susie Q
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Ghost Hunters

Has anyone else watched this show? Click Here

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
    ~Susie Q 2009
  • Ozzy Fudd
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

I love that show

Did one better we got one on tape last night i'll show it to ya our dog was going nuts and shit .and we all know that it's Richard (the old man who Died here) i kept saying rich i know your here i know this was your house give us a sign so i shut off all the lights and put the camara on something like a night vision mode and you dont see or hear anything until you play it back you hear a loud hum and a small foggy ball floats from the back downstairs bathroom and stops right in front of us in the kitchen, and just evaporates really friggin cool. my two little men dont like to watch tv down there alone anymore i'm sure they will tell Danny all about it soon. were you ever here when Richard went around turning lights on and shit . Oh yeah i almost forgot glad to see ya back.
    Roth Army MP
    Originally posted by Panamark
    Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
    or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
    Originally posted by BITEYOASS
    She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
    Originally posted by JAY HALE
    so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• lms2

Hey Susie Q! Good to see you again. (okay, I guess I mean, sorry I missed you... but hopefully we will be seeing more of you. )

Comment

• selfIMPORTNATOR
        Full On Cocktard
        • Jan 2005

Ghost in the machine?

Thank you Police!
        To know ME!
        is to LOVE ME!

Comment

• DaveIsKing
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

The Police, I love....but ghosts are horseshit.
          PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

Working...