PDA

View Full Version : an important question

rikredbrain
01-16-2005, 10:29 AM
Ok im guessing this is a dumbass question... but im kinda crap with computors, but some of you seem to have seen this BBQ thing of daves. I want to see it, how?

LoungeMachine
01-16-2005, 10:59 AM
Send me your CC #, your SS#, and your DOB and I'll get your copy right out to ya....

TwoFoolsAMinute
01-16-2005, 11:31 AM
The 2 DVD edition with commentary is being seeded at JamToThis.com. It's bit-torrent, which is a little complicated at first, but follow the instructions and learn how to use it, and it will open a whole new world of bootlegs to you.

No Holds BarBQ @ jamtothis.com (http://www.jamtothis.com/showthread.php?t=503)

Basic Bit Torrent Tutorial 101 (http://www.jamtothis.com/announcement.php?f=4)

rustoffa
01-16-2005, 08:30 PM
It's a good thing to put on a loop at parties.

rikredbrain
01-16-2005, 11:34 PM
Ok... cheers.. i think.. im not sure what cc# and ss# means lounge machine. ill try the bit torent thing.. ill let you know if ive blown this bloody computor up......

Dickface McSlapnuts
01-17-2005, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by rikredbrain
Ok im guessing this is a dumbass question... but im kinda crap with computors, but some of you seem to have seen this BBQ thing of daves. I want to see it, how?

HELLO YOU NO GOOD BASTARD.
THIS IS AN UNUSUAL POST.
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU POST SOMETHING ASKING HOW TO "SEE"

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOUR PARENTS TEACH YOU?

YOU SEE BY LOOKING AT SOMETHING.. THE FUCKING OPIC NERVE SENDS THE INFORMATION TO YOUR BRAIN AND YOUR BRAIN PROCESSES IT AS INFORMATION. YOUR FUCKING EYES NEED TO BE OPEN AS WELL OR THE ONLY THING YOU WILL SEE IF YOUR LIDS.

IF YOU NEED ANY FURTHER HELP, LIKE WITH WIPING YOUR ASS OR BREATHING... POST IT HERE..

GOODBYE YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH BASTARD

Sarge
03-15-2005, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Dickface McSlapnuts
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU POST SOMETHING ASKING HOW TO "SEE"

Good point..

Panamark
03-15-2005, 01:17 AM
LOL :D

Onya Sarge...

Cathedral
03-15-2005, 01:20 AM
It's time i learned what bit-torrents were all about, lol.

It has just seemed like a lot of trouble to me, i reckon i'm just skeered of it, lol.

mewisemagic
03-15-2005, 09:44 PM
can anyone tell me how much it wouid cost me just to mail him a copy..ive got the dvds and would love to share..im just unclear on how to make it happen,any input is appreciated(just trying to help another roth fan)!!

franksters
03-15-2005, 10:21 PM
ypu will love it, there are 2 movies, 1 with dave's comment which are hilarious, ans just the dvd itself, after seeing it you will feel like creating your own with your friends!

franksters
03-15-2005, 10:24 PM
if I can get it from torrent anybody can! but be patient sometimes it can take a long time, and you should only do it if you have a good antivirus, rooter, firewall ect...