PDA

View Full Version : So What The Fuck Is Everyone Doing For MLK Day?

Dickface McSlapnuts
01-16-2005, 11:59 AM
Hello You no good bastards,
MLK Day is one of my favorite days because I can go all fucking out.

Basically its a day of debauchery from start to finish.

I try to connect with the black culture.
I have a day spent
applying for welfare
eating fried chicken
talking about white people
eating watermelon
watching the move Friday
listening to Jay Z
beating my wife
having a kid out of wedlock.

God Dammit I haven't had so much fun in my life...
Goodbye you no good bastards

So what did you bastards do to celebrate?

THUNDERROCKS
01-16-2005, 12:03 PM
and smoking crack, wearing fake jewelry and going without a shower.

Dickface McSlapnuts
01-16-2005, 12:23 PM
i JUST PUT A COUPLE OF CAPS UP IN A MOTHERFUCKER!

ROTH ON!

Figs
01-16-2005, 12:41 PM
I will be going to a church service honoring Dr. King's legacy, including readings of some of his speeches and prayer.

BrownSound1
01-16-2005, 01:01 PM
I'll be WORKING.

4me2poopon
01-16-2005, 01:05 PM
The annual drive-by in rememberance of my dad (who is in jail).

Roth & Roll
01-16-2005, 01:26 PM
I'm going to watch 18 hours of Dave Chapelle.

WHITE POWER!

Nickdfresh
01-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Dickface McSlapnuts

I have a day spent
applying for welfare
eating fried chicken
eating watermelon
watching the move Friday
listening to Jay Z
beating my wife

Should White Supemiscist ASSHOLES be aloud to post here? Afterall, DAVE IS JEWISH! Why don't you try doing something DIFFERNET on your day to honor MLK CuntfaceMcSuckDick? Because, much like your somdomite, child molesting, white trash buttfriend ThundersCocks:

Big Troubles
01-16-2005, 01:42 PM

I have a day spent
applying for welfare
eating fried chicken
eating watermelon
watching the move Friday
listening to Jay Z
beating my wife

I'm going to do more than just sit around and enjoy a day off. It's people like you that push racism back 10 years, just when we think we stepped forward a little in uniting with all colours and religions. You should be ashamed of yourself. But I assume you are too ignorant to understand what you posted was not only morally wrong but also just plain ol' disgusting. Enjoy Hell! ;)

Nickdfresh
01-16-2005, 01:53 PM
Van Halen wouldn't even have existed with the influences of great Black Blues muscians such as Robert Johnson. What the fuck is this shit!?!?

Is this supposed to pass for comedy here?

LoungeMachine
01-16-2005, 02:41 PM
Close the thread and BAN them both.

THUNDERcock has been banned 3 times already for this shit.

Igosplut
01-16-2005, 02:58 PM
Slapnuts has been here since the beginning of the army......

He's just an alias of a regular poster.... but of course new guys have no clue of that....

Nickdfresh
01-16-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Igosplut

He's just an alias of a regular poster.... but of course new guys have no clue of that....

I figured it out when he had no rank, but I still think somethings are bullshit. He USED to be funny. But now it seems his wit is based on merely shocking and offending people. Joe Thunder loves it! Why don't we just give Thunderrocks his own forum?

ThrillsNSpills
01-16-2005, 03:34 PM
Nick

let it go man.
If you were in dickface's shoes you would need the rant too.
People need to be offended.

It shakes them out of their complacency.

I'm going Dwarf bowling, anyone care to join me?

Dave's PA Rental
01-16-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Igosplut

Thanks for ruining the joke, dude.

And no, its not me...

azcrdnal
01-16-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Should White Supemiscist ASSHOLES be aloud to post here? Afterall, DAVE IS JEWISH! Why don't you try doing something DIFFERNET on your day to honor MLK CuntfaceMcSuckDick? Because, much like your somdomite, child molesting, white trash buttfriend ThundersCocks: dr king was a piece of shit fuck ****** day it was forced on us.its not a jewih issue asshole ****** lover.

Nickdfresh
01-16-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by azcrdnal
dr king was a piece of shit fuck ****** day it was forced on us.its not a jewih issue asshole ****** lover.

Nice third-grade-level writing fucktard.

azcrdnal
01-16-2005, 04:35 PM

I have a day spent
applying for welfare
eating fried chicken
eating watermelon
watching the move Friday
listening to Jay Z
beating my wife

by the way great post.

azcrdnal
01-16-2005, 04:36 PM
Nice third-grade-level writing fucktard. try second grade fuckhead.

Igosplut
01-16-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
Thanks for ruining the joke, dude.

And no, its not me...

No worrys there DPAR...

We'll see this thread again in another year.....

Nickdfresh
01-16-2005, 05:54 PM
try second grade fuckhead.

Good point asscardinal. Why don't you just go to Pat Tillman's grave and shit all over it. Oh, never mind, you just did.

frets5150
01-16-2005, 06:39 PM
Ok not for nothin but
applying for welfare=truth
eating fried chicken=truth
talking about white people=truth
eating watermelon=truth

So what is the big deal

WOAHYEAH
01-16-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by frets5150
Ok not for nothin but
applying for welfare=truth
eating fried chicken=truth
talking about white people=truth
eating watermelon=truth

So what is the big deal

You mean "stereotype", dumbass.

frets5150
01-16-2005, 07:49 PM
Nice one asswipe wanna talk about one of the biggest racist one name comes to mind Bill Cosby why don't you think you don't see the little rascles on tv anymore because he brought the rights to them that's why.Ohh another name O.J They played the race card for all it was worth but that's ok.But i guess it's ok to play the poor black person when it is convenient .

academic punk
01-16-2005, 07:57 PM
Should White Supemiscist ASSHOLES be aloud to post here? Afterall, DAVE IS JEWISH! Why don't you try doing something DIFFERNET on your day to honor MLK CuntfaceMcSuckDick? Because, much like your somdomite, child molesting, white trash buttfriend ThundersCocks:

I actually thought Mr. McSlapnuts' post was in fun. He clearly has a sesne of humor about himself, and if you look at his past posts, he's an equal-opportunity offender.

However, THUNDERROCKS" post DOES seem to have a different, more sincere tone. If you were to ask me to be able to make the distinction as to exactly what is different, I couldn't. It's the difference between saying, "Come here, you lovable stupid moron" while hugging the guy, and saying it in anger with your fists clenched.

Still, Dave himself makes white/black jokes and references ALL THE TIME.

I would agree that this is Mr. McSlapnuts' least amusing post (his posts are part of what got me to register here, b/c they're usually pretty funny.) Still, he has set a high standard for himself in the past and is permitted a few clunkers once in a while (and I would say he's still got a few gems to come).

academic punk
01-16-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
Nick

let it go man.
If you were in dickface's shoes you would need the rant too.
People need to be offended.

It shakes them out of their complacency.

I'm going Dwarf bowling, anyone care to join me?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nice one! five stars in your direction! (see, this post was good for something!)

academic punk
01-16-2005, 08:03 PM
dr king was a piece of shit fuck ****** day it was forced on us.its not a jewih issue asshole ****** lover.

This guy on the other hand is just an asshole.

rustoffa
01-16-2005, 08:23 PM
I got the day off you old bastard.

I'll probably sleep late and catch up on the Young & The Restless.

:D

THUNDERROCKS
01-16-2005, 09:29 PM
King was an asshole just like ****** jackson and sharpton. The very simple fact of the matter is that blacks are responsible for 80% of violent crime in the U.S., WHILE ONLY MAKING UP 25% OF THE POPULATION. It' a joke. I mean just look at the bullshit going on in the world and it's a ****** or ******s responsible. Ever watch cops. Whoever said they don't get enoung national television coverage obviously did not watch this show. Then you go O.J, Janet Jackson, Kobe Bryant etc., all blacks. Don't even get me starting on this rap music bullshit.

Nickdfresh
01-16-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by THUNDERROCKS
King was an asshole just like ****** jackson and sharpton. The very simple fact of the matter is that blacks are responsible for 80% of violent crime in the U.S., WHILE ONLY MAKING UP 25% OF THE POPULATION. It' a joke. I mean just look at the bullshit going on in the world and it's a ****** or ******s responsible. Ever watch cops. Whoever said they don't get enoung national television coverage obviously did not watch this show. Then you go O.J, Janet Jackson, Kobe Bryant etc., all blacks. Don't even get me starting on this rap music bullshit.

Molest any little boys lately you pedophile cunt? But maybe we should take your word for it THUNDERSUCKSCOCKS, after all, you've been in jail right?

twonabomber
01-16-2005, 09:35 PM
Joe Thunder loves it! Why don't we just give Thunderrocks his own forum?

he's got the Wall.

Fabulous Shadow
01-16-2005, 09:36 PM
Working for a new client... They are opened on the holiday!

Nickdfresh
01-16-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
he's got the Wall.

Does he have pictures of small children posted on it?

twonabomber
01-16-2005, 09:39 PM
couldn't tell ya. i don't go there, only know what i read.

maybe i'll go get lapdances from some fine nubian princesses tomorrow.

THUNDERROCKS
01-16-2005, 09:42 PM
Buffalo, huh. I was just with Jim Kelly at Bachelors 2 in East Brady. I signed a couple of things for him to hang in the bar. His brother owns it.

Nickdfresh
01-16-2005, 09:47 PM
Buffalo, huh. I was just with Jim Kelly at Bachelors 2 in East Brady. I signed a couple of things for him to hang in the bar. His brother owns it.

Did you sign this?
http://www.ag.state.il.us/images/registry_poster.gif

You wouldn't be interested in his son. He has Krabbs disease.

Just in case everyone doesn't know what a flaming, lying douchebag you are Joe, I'll repost Loungemachine's post in one of your brilliant threads so everyone knows what white-trash, welfare collecting rascist piece of shit you are:

Originally posted by Loungemachine

JOE THUNDER, LP
Reply | Quote
IP: 24.154.4.127

Great news for anyone with Direct tv. Channel 628 is doing a piece on me at 11:30 today on Pittsburgh sports weekly.

01-15-2005 02:01 PM

JOE THUNDER, LP
Reply | Quote

Ya, I just don't want to diminish any part of the Van Halen legacy. Sure I may have been the master mind who chose the songs on Diver Down along with writing Take Your Whisky Home, Hammerhead Shark (solo) and co-wrote of course Romeo Delight. However it is important to know I did not play any instrument or sing any lyric (aside from backrounds for Cradle Will Rock and Little Dreamer). Dave deserves the bulk of the credit. Myself, the band where a part of it, sure, but Dave is who we should commend for the most part. He provided the atmoshere and the attitude for the rest of us to be successfull. That is why I dedicate myself to this site. Thank you.

01-13-2005 02:46 PM

JOE THUNDER, LP
Reply | Quote

The only songs I ever wrote were Hammerhead Shark and Take Your Whisky Home. I was on song selection committee for the Diver Down record as well. I am not having a Q @ A session at this time though.

01-13-2005 11:25 AM

Sarge get that smm report done. I want to make this a more interactive site. Fans, well wishers and supporters have the right and the priveledge to hear my voice and view my posts live as they happen. Now get moving on this nerd. You move at a snails pace, pussy. You are a computer nerd, you should be on this.

01-12-2005 04:42 PM

JOE THUNDER, LP
Reply | Quote

JOE THUNDER, LP
Reply | Quote

Sorry Fred, guess it has been a while since I've made updates here. As many already know, I will be doing the coin flip for this weekends Steeler game. I will hold a meet and greet later that evening as I will be out on the town. I will have everything finalized by Friday of this week. Al, I did receive your e-mail and e-card begging forgiveness. While a decent gester, I must admit that you are simply starting to creep me out. Just do what you are told, follow my rules here and you will be fine. Ok, enough said?? Thank you.

01-12-2005 02:12 PM

THUNDERROCKS
01-16-2005, 09:55 PM
Ya, I've done some family focused therapy and some one on one interventions. That's how we became friends. Thanks for the interest. I will however hold a q @ a session later in the week. You'll have to save any other questions for then. Thank you. T.

Nickdfresh
01-16-2005, 09:58 PM
Ya, I've done some family focused therapy and molested children on some serious one on one action. That's how I went to jail. Thanks for the interest. I will however hold a s @ m session later in the week with my probation officer. You'll have to save any other questions for then. Thank you. T. The library is closing, so I must leave now.

Have another drink you loser. Say, I have an idea, why don't you go to Katydid's alcoholic's thread in the Dump. LOL

light 'em up!
01-16-2005, 10:22 PM

You need help.

steve
01-16-2005, 10:37 PM
Dickface,
I commend you on your many past posts amusing all of us. This one hit on too obvious a stereotype.

Those of us who have read many of your posts know you are far too witty to ACTUALLY think anything this ignorant - and thus we know you were trying to be funny.

Feel free to respond to my post in an over-the-top way by referring to your enormous wang in some way.

Steve out

aesop
01-16-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by steve
Dickface,
Feel free to respond to my post in an over-the-top way by referring to your enormous wang in some way.

Steve out

Hey my name is NOT dickface...

azcrdnal
01-16-2005, 11:36 PM
Good point asscardinal. Why don't you just go to Pat Tillman's grave and shit all over it. Oh, never mind, you just did. what the hell dose tillman have to do with it?

Dickface McSlapnuts
01-17-2005, 07:08 AM
Dickface,

Steve out

HELLO YOU NO GOOD BASTARD
My dick is so big, I entered it in a big-dick contest and it came in first, second, and third.

That outta suffice.. YOU NO GOOD bastard you..

mikebuczek
01-17-2005, 07:11 AM
it's not nice, to write ******, dave would not like that especially, he is a white jew in a black mans body and spirit

Dickface McSlapnuts
01-17-2005, 07:15 AM
HELLO YOU NO GOOD BASTARDS,
I THINK SOME OF YOU RACIST BASTARDS ARE TAKING MY POST OUT OF CONTEXT.
I DO THIS SAME POST EVERY YEAR AND IT BRINGS AN ENORMOUS RESPONSE.
FROM PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT GOING TO THE STORE WITHOUT SHOES.. TO PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT SHOVING 100 GODD DAMM SPEAKERS IN A CHEVETTE.

THOSE THAT KNOW ME KNOW I OFFER NO ILL WILL TOWARDS BLACKS.
THE ONLY ILL WILL I FRONT IS TOWARDS SAMMY HAGAR, THE VAN HALENS AND GUYS THAT SHOVE LARGE PIECES OF FURNITURE UP THEIR ASSES.

LETS HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS AND IGNORE THE RAMBLINGS OF JOE THUNDER.

I HOPE ALL YOU HATERS GET A FLESH EATING VIRUS THAT EATS THE INNER LINING OF YOUR PENIS.

GET OFF YOUR SISTER.. GO OUTSIDE... GET SOME FRESH AIR AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

GOODBYE YOU NO GOOD BASTARDS...

Dickface McSlapnuts
01-17-2005, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by mikebuczek
it's not nice, to write ******, dave would not like that especially, he is a white jew in a black mans body and spirit

THEN WHY DID YOU WRITE IT FOR?
YOU COMPLAIN SO MUCH... YOU REMIND ME OF MY BITCH...

BREASTS,
GOODBYE YOU NO GOOD BASTARD
DICKFACE

Black Betty
01-17-2005, 07:36 AM
My dick is so big, I entered it in a big-dick contest and it came in first, second, and third.[/B]

Like i said before:

" We all know that someone who is bragging the size of his dick, has the smallest dick of all ! That includes you Dickface McSlapnuts ! Maybe plastic surgery will help ? Or these tiny blue pills ? "

:)

Nickdfresh
01-17-2005, 11:36 AM
HELLO YOU NO GOOD BASTARDS,
I THINK SOME OF YOU RACIST BASTARDS ARE TAKING MY POST OUT OF CONTEXT.
I DO THIS SAME POST EVERY YEAR AND IT BRINGS AN ENORMOUS RESPONSE.
FROM PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT GOING TO THE STORE WITHOUT SHOES.. TO PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT SHOVING 100 GODD DAMM SPEAKERS IN A CHEVETTE.

THOSE THAT KNOW ME KNOW I OFFER NO ILL WILL TOWARDS BLACKS.
THE ONLY ILL WILL I FRONT IS TOWARDS SAMMY HAGAR, THE VAN HALENS AND GUYS THAT SHOVE LARGE PIECES OF FURNITURE UP THEIR ASSES.

I HOPE ALL YOU HATERS GET A FLESH EATING VIRUS THAT EATS THE INNER LINING OF YOUR PENIS.

GET OFF YOUR SISTER.. GO OUTSIDE... GET SOME FRESH AIR AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

GOODBYE YOU NO GOOD BASTARDS...

Okay Dickface McSlapnuts...Perhaps I overreacted.

But any post that draws Joe Thundersuckscocks and allows him to rant and rave on his white-trash, rascist soapbox is annoying.

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by mikebuczek

Calm down....Jesus.

DLR7884
And fix your quote so it actually makes sense!

THUNDERROCKS
01-17-2005, 12:05 PM
They close the stock market because of this loud mouth ******. Well I hope alinchainz is enjoying his most celebrated holiday. This is an absolute joke. I had one black girl, one. And of course she fucking stunk. Ya know the difference between black pussy and a bowling ball don't ya??? You can eat a bowling ball. Just what these coons need, ANOTHER day with no fucking work.

Nickdfresh
01-17-2005, 12:19 PM
They close the stock market because of this loud mouth ******. Well I hope alinchainz is enjoying his most celebrated holiday. This is an absolute joke. I had one black girl, one. And of course she fucking stunk. Ya know the difference between black pussy and a bowling ball don't ya??? You can eat a bowling ball. Just what these coons need, ANOTHER day with no fucking work.

But the library is still open I see.

What about the Black guy you had reaming your ass in prison?

And I thought you liked not working trailer trash.

academic punk
01-17-2005, 12:26 PM
But the library is still open I see.

What about the Black guy you had reaming your ass in prison?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

nice insight! explains everything, doesn't it?

THUNDERROCKS
01-17-2005, 12:30 PM
Buffalo, NY huh. I was actually part of the pre-game ceremony in the playoff game against the Houson Oilers when the Bills came back from down 35-3. Wow, what a compliment. I am also good friends with Jim Kelly. Thanks for the support. I will have an associate respond to your e-card within 48 hours. Thank you. T.

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 12:35 PM
Buffalo, NY huh. I was actually part of the pre-game ceremony in the playoff game against the Houson Oilers when the Bills came back from down 35-3. Wow, what a compliment. I am also good friends with Jim Kelly. Thanks for the support. I will have an associate respond to your e-card within 48 hours. Thank you. T.

How much longer until this cocklicker gets banned?

DLR7884
Make it happen.

ALinChainz
01-17-2005, 12:38 PM
I had one black girl, one. And of course she fucking stunk.

Hey Joe, you were only what, 12 years old back when the Bills made the comeback?

Just like you were how old in '74 when "Take Your Whiskey Home" was written, although you claim to have wrote it?

And that must be why now you are STRICTLY BLACK MEN now huh?

Didn't like that pussy did ya?

You get your ass kicked on a daily basis Joe, you're a cum rag.

Wipe the shit off your face, you don't have any stock anyway.

Cock, probably, but stock? You're unemployed and uneducated, put the bottle down and make 2005 the year you get off welfare.

Get out of the projects.

ALinChainz
01-17-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
How much longer until this cocklicker gets banned?

DLR7884
Make it happen.

Apparently the Army is getting a nice tax break by allowing the "special needs" people like Thunder and Katy post here.

I think there are plans for some version of the Special Olympics coming up featuring Katy and Joe.

ALinChainz
01-17-2005, 12:44 PM

Always worth a 5 star vote.

Thunder is a moron.

The Army's own "Jethro Bodine".

Nickdfresh
01-17-2005, 12:45 PM
Buffalo, NY huh. I was in a gay bar with a bunch of leather clad ass reamers in Buffalo! Wow, what a compliment. I am also good friends with many homosexuals such as Elton John. Thanks for the support. I will have an associate respond to your e-card within 48 hours. Thank you. T.

No need THUNDERSUCKSCOCKS! Your library time is precious.

THUNDERROCKS, President of the Pittsburgh chapter of NAMBLA.

Thetruthbaby
01-17-2005, 02:42 PM
Well it didn't take long for the white rednecks to rear their ugly heads. It's bad enough that they vote for a specific party based on this rhetoric but even worse most of it is not true. Blacks only make up about 13 percent of the U.S. population according to the 2000 census and I have never seen a government related study that showed that more blacks are on welfare (total) than whites. It's actually always the opposite. More white people are on welfare in the U.S. than black people. And more whites are in prison. If you're a white man in society you have very little chance of EVER becoming the victim of a violent crime at the hands of a black man. It's the simple truth of the matter. Yet this bullshit is continually spread over and over again by whites who don't have a fucking clue. Sometimes it makes me ashamed to be white. All ethnic groups in this country need to do better and can improve in a number of areas. Unfortunately a significant number of whites blame this country's problems on blacks (when the data doesn't support it) and vote accordingly to keep them in "their" place. Sad. And it will probably never stop. And yes DLR was obviously heavily influenced by black culture. And I doubt he'd agree with the racist morons on this board who pollute it.

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Thetruthbaby
Well it didn't take long for the white rednecks to rear their ugly heads. It's bad enough that they vote for a specific party based on this rhetoric but even worse most of it is not true. Blacks only make up about 13 percent of the U.S. population according to the 2000 census and I have never seen a government related study that showed that more blacks are on welfare (total) than whites. It's actually always the opposite. More white people are on welfare in the U.S. than black people. And more whites are in prison. If you're a white man in society you have very little chance of EVER becoming the victim of a violent crime at the hands of a black man. It's the simple truth of the matter. Yet this bullshit is continually spread over and over again by whites who don't have a fucking clue. Sometimes it makes me ashamed to be white. All ethnic groups in this country need to do better and can improve in a number of areas. Unfortunately a significant number of whites blame this country's problems on blacks (when the data doesn't support it) and vote accordingly to keep them in "their" place. Sad. And it will probably never stop. And yes DLR was obviously heavily influenced by black culture. And I doubt he'd agree with the racist morons on this board who pollute it.

IT IS A JOKE.......

WHY DON'T YOU PUDWHACKERS CALM THE FUCK DOWN?

DLR7884
GOD DAMNIT.

Thetruthbaby
01-17-2005, 03:30 PM
Go back and read all of the replies. Some of the idiots on this board actually agree. And if they don't they shouldn't act like they do. And this isn't the first time I've seen racist comments on the board either. It's the whites who actually buy into this crap that need to get a grip.

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 03:36 PM
Go back and read all of the replies. Some of the idiots on this board actually agree. And if they don't they shouldn't act like they do. And this isn't the first time I've seen racist comments on the board either. It's the whites who actually buy into this crap that need to get a grip.

Shut the fuck up already.

What is the point of your little tirades? You aren't going to get the post taken down and all you are doing is adding fuel to the fire.

Do I agree with what was/and has been written?

NO.

Do I think it's fucking funny on some levels?

YOU BET YOUR ASS.

Does that mean I'm racist?

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

There are bigger issues in the world going on than to fight about a post made by a guy who uses the name DICKFACE MCSLAPNUTS.

Go back and read the posts he has made and the threads he has started since he's been here.

This is what he does....deal with it.

DLR7884
Time to change your tampon, pussy.

Thetruthbaby
01-17-2005, 03:46 PM
Figures you wouldn't have a problem with it douche bag. Typical. Oh and fuck you too you degenerate. You and the rest of your kind.

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 03:55 PM
Yeah, I am from Virginia....Northern Virginia, fuckstick.

I'm not a farmer or a racist....you are just and ultra sensitive faggot.

Are you black, or is your wife? That's gotta be the reason you're so upset over this...

When I'm right I'm right.

DLR7884
Done with your hissy fit, bitch?

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 03:57 PM

I have a day spent
applying for welfare
eating fried chicken
eating watermelon
watching the move Friday
listening to Jay Z
beating my wife

CHOKE THE TEARS BACK, FUCKER.

DLR7884
:) LOL!! :)

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 03:59 PM
You're from Virginia?

You're from LA......you are probably the gayest tofu eating liberal faggot west of the Mississippi....

DLR7884
Your opinion, like your asshole stinks.

Thetruthbaby
01-17-2005, 03:59 PM
No I'm not black and I'm not married period. But I know a damn fool when I come in contact with one. You qualify you worthless piece of shit. You're part of the problem in this country. And yes Virginia and the rest of the entire South are ass backwards for the most part. And the rest of the country knows it. Do the world a favor, end your life.

Thetruthbaby
01-17-2005, 04:01 PM
AND BY THE WAY YOU DUMB OKIE CONSERVATIVE FUCK I'M FROM THE SOUTH ORIGINALLY. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU IS I REALIZED A LONG TIME AGO THAT THE SOUTH WAS TOTALLY FULL OF SHIT. NOW GO FUCK YOUR SISTER SOME MORE.

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 04:05 PM
Northern Virginia isn't "THE SOUTH" you ignoramous.

It would be great if you had somewhat of a clue as to what you are talking about.

Centreville is in Fairfax County....look it up, before you spew shit out about me being from the south or some sort of redneck.

You aren't married? Big fucking shocker. Even buttfucking fags have standards that you can't reach.

I'm the problem with this country? I didn't write the fucking post, all I did was respond to your dumb ass and I have obviously hurt your feelings.

Reread the fucking thread you pussy.

Or actually, here's an idea.....get a sense of humor. That way, when you don't agree with something, you'll keep that dick garage shut and "laugh it off."

DLR7884
Please quit responding to me, faggot.

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 04:07 PM
AND BY THE WAY YOU DUMB OKIE CONSERVATIVE FUCK I'M FROM THE SOUTH ORIGINALLY.

Since when did this become the Civil War?

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU IS I REALIZED A LONG TIME AGO THAT THE SOUTH WAS TOTALLY FULL OF SHIT.

I never said I was from or for the south....pick your battles.

The only difference between you and me is fellatio. You give it, I receive it.

NOW GO FUCK YOUR SISTER SOME MORE.

That was nowhere near funny, or original.

I don't even have a sister.

DLR7884
NICE CAPS! SHOWS HOW EXTREMELY UPSET YOU ARE!

Thetruthbaby
01-17-2005, 04:08 PM
YOU PROVE MY POINT FURTHER. VIRGINIA IS THE SOUTH DUFUS. ASK ANY POLITICAL ANALYST OR GEOGRAPHY TEACHER YOU MORON. A WHITE MAN FROM THE SOUTH CALLING SOME A FAGGOT, GEE WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT??? YOU'RE A TYPICAL SOUTHERN FOOL WHO HAS LITTLE VALUE TO HUMANITY.

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 04:11 PM
YOU PROVE MY POINT FURTHER. VIRGINIA IS THE SOUTH DUFUS. ASK ANY POLITICAL ANALYST OR GEOGRAPHY TEACHER YOU MORON. A WHITE MAN FROM THE SOUTH CALLING SOME A FAGGOT, GEE WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT??? YOU'RE A TYPICAL SOUTHERN FOOL WHO HAS LITTLE VALUE TO HUMANITY.

I understand that VA is below the Mason-Dixon line.....

I consider where I live the Mid Atlantic...which includes VA, DC, MD, DE....

I call you gay, because you are gay.....why don't you just drop it?

DLR7884
What are you proving by moaning about this?

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 04:11 PM
There are bigger issues in the world going on than to fight about a post made by a guy who uses the name DICKFACE MCSLAPNUTS.

Keep it in perspective, nigga.

DLR7884
:)

Thetruthbaby
01-17-2005, 04:15 PM
No, you call me GAY because you're an ignorant fool. And yes Virginia IS the south. And you're a typical southern boy. And that's all that needs to be said. For anyone who's lived there and gotten out or visited it's crystal clear.

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 04:16 PM
Dickface,
I commend you on your many past posts amusing all of us. This one hit on too obvious a stereotype.

Those of us who have read many of your posts know you are far too witty to ACTUALLY think anything this ignorant - and thus we know you were trying to be funny.

Steve out

!!!!LOOK!!!!!

ANOTHER ONE OF US "SOUTHERNERS" HAS RESPONDED TO THIS THREAD.

WHY DIDN'T YOU RESPOND TO HIM?

IS IT BECAUSE HE DIDN'T PUT YOUR ASS IN PLACE LIKE I DID?

DLR7884
SERIOUSLY, LIGHTEN UP....THE POST WAS SO STUPID IT WAS FUNNY.

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 04:17 PM
No, you call me GAY because you're an ignorant fool.

No, I call you gay because you are GAY.

And yes Virginia IS the south. And you're a typical southern boy. And that's all that needs to be said. For anyone who's lived there and gotten out or visited it's crystal clear.

Did you look up Fairfax County, VA yet?

DLR7884
When you shut that cocksucking mouth of yours, I'll be sure that you did.

Thetruthbaby
01-17-2005, 04:20 PM
You did nothing except prove what an ignorant fool you really are dumbass. Now go listen to some Skynard and break out your confederate flag. "Virginia isn't the South" --what a dumbfuck.

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 04:40 PM
You did nothing except prove what an ignorant fool you really are dumbass. Now go listen to some Skynard and break out your confederate flag. "Virginia isn't the South" --what a dumbfuck.

Still on the geography.....is Washington D.C. the south?

DLR7884
Just answer that question for me, homo.

Thetruthbaby
01-17-2005, 04:46 PM
THE CENSUS BUREAU defines VIRGINIA as a SOUTHERN STATE you ignorant fuck. Go to Wikipedia.org for the links if you can re-spell what I've typed. DUMBASS.

Thetruthbaby
01-17-2005, 04:50 PM
VIRGINIA was in the CONFEDERACY. What a damn fool.

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 04:52 PM
Still on the geography.....is Washington D.C. the south?

DLR7884
Just answer that question for me, homo.

You failed to answer the question queer.

DLR7884
Answer it now.

Thetruthbaby
01-17-2005, 04:55 PM
HELL YES. THE CENSUS BUREAU ALSO INCLUDES THE DISCTICT OF COLUMBIA AS A SOUTHERN STATE/REGION. GO TO THE SITE I LISTED. YOU LOSE YOU IGNORANT SOUTHERN FOOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What a tool. So what I guess now the Census Bureau is wrong? YOU DUMBASS.

Thetruthbaby
01-17-2005, 04:58 PM
You dumb ignorant fucking hick.

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 05:00 PM
You talk about people being racist and stereotyping African Americans....you are doing the same thing with the south.

With your queer logic....I'm a redneck just like some cowboy from Texas.

DLR7884
Way to completely screw yourself on your opening point in this thread, wigger.

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 05:01 PM
I'm so happy that I was able to consume your entire afternoon up only so you could shoot yourself in the foot.

DLR7884
Good work, homo!

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 05:02 PM
You are gonna help me hit 2000 posts today.

DLR7884
Thanks in advance for your time, and for allowing me to abuse you.

Thetruthbaby
01-17-2005, 05:05 PM
WHEN HE'S PROVEN TO BE A DAMN IGNORANT FOOL. Keep on calling me a queer, it only proves what you are. Like I said all along. Oh and by the way several people in the entertainment industry have implied that DLR goes both ways and there are strong rumors that he's gay. I could care less (as stated before). Funny though how the very thing you obviously hate so much might just be your IDOL's own lifestyle. As Bruce Kulick once said in an interview the biggest misconception about DLR is "that he's straight". Keep on gay bashing you dumb okie. You're about as difficult to read as an open children's book moron. And yes, Virginia AND D.C. ARE THE SOUTH. Even the damn CENSUS BUREAU says so idiot.

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 05:10 PM
I don't care if Dave has/or does swing both ways. That wouldn't change my opinion of him at all.

What's your point?

You are the one who changed the subject from bitching about the initial post to defending yourself by calling me a "typical southerner."

F.Y.I-

I don't care what the fucking census says....I don't consider myself or my neighbors southerners.

DLR7884
Go fuck your black wife, I'm done with you.

Thetruthbaby
01-17-2005, 05:12 PM
Because you know I made a fool out of you. Which wasn't hard. It usually isn't with you boys down there. And DLR has stated his affection for black culture many times. Basically if DLR ever met you he'd think you were an idiot, trust me. VIRGINIA AND D.C., THE SOUTH BOYS AND GIRLS. No 2 ways about it. Even the U.S. government considers them BOTH TO BE.

DLR7884
01-17-2005, 05:15 PM
Why do you seem to think that I care what DLR's opinions about things are?

And where did you get that he's my hero?

Are you going off on another tangent?

I'll give you the fact that VA is "technically" in the south. Good job.

DLR7884
What's your fucking point?

Figs
01-17-2005, 08:42 PM
Check out this bullshit! I am literally shaking with anger over this!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=494&e=18&u=/ap/weatherman_fired

Las Vegas Weatherman Fired for MLK Slur

Mon Jan 17, 3:08 PM ET Television - AP

LAS VEGAS - A television weatherman was fired after referring to slain civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr. as "Martin Luther Coon King" on the air, station officials said.

Rob Blair, of KTNV-TV, was delivering the extended forecast Saturday morning when he said: "Martin Luther Coon King Jr. Day, gonna see some temperatures in the mid-60s."

Jim Prather, vice president and general manager of the ABC affiliate, said Blair stumbled when he uttered the remark, but the excuse was not enough to save his job.

"This kind of incident is not acceptable under any circumstances, and I'm truly sorry that this event occurred," Prather said.

Blair, who worked at the station for about three months, apologized during the station's 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. newscasts Saturday.

"I in no way intended to offend anyone," he said in the apology. "I'm very sorry."

rustoffa
01-17-2005, 08:47 PM
That's one cuntroversial weatherman!

Figs
01-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Black people love us.
---------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/