X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Patriots vs. Steelers for AFC Championship

I think we all knew that this matchup was coming, right VA?
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"
  • julia
    Head Fluffer
    • Mar 2004

Steelers are going to win
    people that don't have dreams don't have much

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Since 'Steelers Chatter' had so many pages, I thought that this should have its own thread...
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by julia
        Steelers are going to win
        Could you elaborate on that just a little?

Why do you predict a Steelers win?

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

sticky? (this could get good...)

Comment

• phildogger
            Groupie
            • Feb 2004

The Steelers? Don't make me laugh...

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Big Ben better shake yesterday off.....Bruschi & co. ain't foolin' around.

The Patties O-line?

Put the ketchup on ice.

Comment

• julia
                Head Fluffer
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                Could you elaborate on that just a little?

Why do you predict a Steelers win?
                they beat the Patriots before and can beat them again
                people that don't have dreams don't have much

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

thanks for elaborating just a little...

Comment

• phildogger
                    Groupie
                    • Feb 2004

they are referring to a Halloween game, where the Pats lost. Guess what Steelers, now we got Dillon back, prepare to eat humble pie again. TUCK RULE, BABY!

Comment

• Bob_R
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Pats without a doubt. Big Ben can't handle the pressure. And, not to put it all on his shoulders the Pats are superior to the Steelers.
                      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

It's because of Corey Dillon, Julia....

As if ANY fucking running back can make a difference against that defense....

Look at the stats I threw in the other thread, not exactly earthshattering...

I'm telling ya, this is falling right into the Steelers hand....

They're going to be hearing all week from the national press how they can't win and how Ben is all of a sudden a rookie QB....

The worst thing you should want as a Pats fan is to see the Pats as 3 point favorites on the road....

Having said all of that, I'm glad it's the Pats and not the Colts....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
                          Pats without a doubt. Big Ben can't handle the pressure. And, not to put it all on his shoulders the Pats are superior to the Steelers.
                          You should have wished that Ben threw for 300 yds and a few TD's vs. the Jets....

The fact that he played poorly is just another reason that he'll play that much better next Sunday....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• phildogger
                            Groupie
                            • Feb 2004

hmmm, maybe having a total of NINE starters out that week made a difference for us? face it, the Pats will ROMP next week! Take all your terrible towels and flush em!

Comment

• phildogger
                              Groupie
                              • Feb 2004

AND, you may wanna recheck your stats, NE defense is just as good. besides, the Jets OWNED the Sqeelers yesterday, LUCKY to still be playing...

Comment

Working...