PDA

View Full Version : What is the Deal with Daves Official Site???

Jesterstar
01-18-2005, 11:59 AM
I went on it and there are a ton of pics.......some of him traveling and what not. But he really doesn't seem to have content on there. What up with that???

tydhurst
01-18-2005, 12:06 PM
Lazy Bugger maybe?

Carmine
01-18-2005, 12:06 PM
It, Unfortunatley.....Sucks Ass.....

Jesterstar
01-18-2005, 12:08 PM
There were some neat pictures on there. Some of him travaling what looked like South America.

He should have cataloged his journey or something. Maybe he's prepairing a really awsome site as kind of a National Geographic Roth and Roll mix project.

DLR7884
01-18-2005, 12:13 PM
Dave's site is a fucking joke.

DLR7884
I wish someone who had a clue would take it over...

Jesterstar
01-18-2005, 12:16 PM
I guess you can buy the pictures but there is just a small icon that says Buy. I'll hole out for Rothinal Geographic due to all the travel pics I saw.

Carmine
01-18-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
There were some neat pictures on there. Some of him travaling what looked like South America.

He should have cataloged his journey or something. Maybe he's prepairing a really awsome site as kind of a National Geographic Roth and Roll mix project.

True: but, those pics have been up for a year. An update, of any kind, would be nice. Apparently, his webmaster is in neutral.....

DLR7884
01-18-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
True: but, those pics have been up for a year. An update, of any kind, would be nice. Apparently, his webmaster is in neutral.....

More like park.

DLR7884
Any kind of update would be nice.

Jesterstar
01-18-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.

If I were dave I would take over one of the fan boards. Drop a letter everyone now and then and set up a web store. Baaaam! instant success.

Carmine
01-18-2005, 12:26 PM
If I were dave I would take over one of the fan boards. Drop a letter everyone now and then and set up a web store. Baaaam! instant success.

Yep!

lms2
01-18-2005, 05:14 PM
I guess you can buy the pictures but there is just a small icon that says Buy. I'll hole out for Rothinal Geographic due to all the travel pics I saw.

Well, I haven't been to his site for quite some time as there is not much new to see there, but that small icon that said buy used to link to some merchandise for sale on his site.

I think the best we can hope for at this point is that Dave gets in a romantic mood for Valentines day and posts some new pictures for all his female fans. ;)

Big Troubles
01-18-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by lms2
Well, I haven't been to his site for quite some time as there is not much new to see there, but that small icon that said buy used to link to some merchandise for sale on his site.

I think the best we can hope for at this point is that Dave gets in a romantic mood for Valentines day and posts some new pictures for all his female fans. ;)

always thinking about romance? ;) devil.

Big Troubles
01-18-2005, 05:17 PM
btw, thank you.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-18-2005, 05:23 PM
Uh? What is THIS place supposed to be? Dave should simply have his gallery closed and send everybody HERE, shouldn't he?

Big Troubles
01-18-2005, 05:24 PM
Roth Army really should be his official site. If he were here regularly, I think a few ppl would be shot and pissed on. Then shot again. perhaps pissed on some more.

Big Troubles
01-18-2005, 05:25 PM
cool pic btw

Jérôme Frenchise
01-18-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Roth Army really should be his official site. If he were here regularly, I think a few ppl would be shot and pissed on. Then shot again. perhaps pissed on some more.

YEAH!! Definitely. He just might be already in here, under some pseudo...:D

Diamondjimi
01-18-2005, 05:57 PM
You'd think that with all the creativity Dave has , It would only seem natural for him to have the most ass kickin site on the web !
C'mon Dave get it together !

Big Troubles
01-18-2005, 05:57 PM
If Dave were here who would he be? That might make a good thread. ;) I can tell you who he wouldn't be.

academic punk
01-18-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
More like park.

DLR7884
Any kind of update would be nice.

more like having gone off a cliff, blown up the gas tank, the remnants taken to the junkyard and crushed.

he REALLY needs to do something with the site. I don't even know if has any upcoming tourdates, or whatever.

just for the state of his official site he should
ditch his manager. Hello, it's 2005. Buy a clue. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT GUY DOING FOR HIS MONEY ANYWAY???

Jesterstar
01-18-2005, 10:56 PM
Alright you guys you got me. I'm David Lee Roth.

spmusicplyr
02-04-2005, 05:32 AM
hey....dave's got a full head of hair in that pic. hmmm...

Apollo
02-04-2005, 07:16 AM
I'm sick of lack of new material.
Not that I didnt like Diamond Dave but I would love to hear new stuff, something that ROCKS. Something like the DLR band.

Or a live DVD or a book or an update to his website or JUST SOMETHING!!

What the hell is Dave doing?
Back in the day, Dave was always doing some crazy stuff to promote his stuff. And people noticed.
Now the only thing we read is a footnote about his new career as a medic.

I wanna see Dave make some headlines again.

Vivian Campbell
02-04-2005, 07:34 AM
It's vomit in website form.